• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament Match-Up NO 7: Mira vs Cell

The two combatants walked towards each other, and stopped, stanidng 10 feet away from themselves.

The Angel of Protection, one of 5 of Hitomi's angel guardians, set up a barrier around the field.

One of them seemed quite calm , not showing even an inch of care.

The other seemed cocky, and quite determined to win. Cell looked and asked:

" If you for some reason move on, which is probably not the case, what are you to wish for ? "

Mira pondered, and replied in an monotone voice:

" I want to revive the Demon Realm. What about you ? "

Cell immediately answered:

" I will become Perfection in it's purest form. Then...no one will be able to comprehend me ! HAHAHA ! "

Mira just shook his head.

The bell rung, and both fighters flung towards each other.

Cell attempted to punch Mira, but Mira caught it half-heartedly, and threw Cell into the wall.

Cell launched a Kamehameha, but it was reflected easily by Mira

The fight continued like this for a bit. .

Meanwhille, an Goku look alike just silent watched from the sidelines

Cell knew he was losing. Even though he was regenerating., Mira was using little to no power.

A smirk appeared as he saw Black Goku,who seemed quite skinner and seemed a bit weaker than Goku. A smirk appeared as he knew what he needed to do.

He moved very quickly towards Goku Black,and attempted to absorb him.

To Cell's surprise, Goku Black wash't there anymore.

Goku Black appeared once more,Choking Cell's body using one hand.

An evil smirk was on his face, squeezing him. Saying: " You thought I was weak...hmph. "

( That wasn't the best of Cell's ideas XD )

Satsui quiclky speared Both contestors and had an idea "Well...Maybe this should help"

Satsui blew cell to pieces, forcing him to regenerate from near-death in order to boost His powers by zenkai (He could Power up him normally but He likes to blow people up)

Lucas didn't know where this was going, since the father-son kamehameha blew Cell to pieces, and Goku Black was choking Cell, so Lucas just said "Fork this shet I'm just gonna wait until it's my turn unless I hear a good match coming up" And left his seat to go get some drinks in his waiting room.

Black Goku nodded, knocking out Cell with a single punch , and in an flash-step like motoin fought Mira for a second, sending him flying .

Mira quickly upped his game upon being knocked down so easily, got up, and managed to land a few blows, and as he was fighting Black Goku, he got the feeling that he was more than a match for his own strength .

Goku Black was impressed by this individual's strength, but not by much.

Dante: Oh a black Goku i see haven't seen one in a while *licks his lips* Mind if i take him on later

- Well i think i have to time travel to see the fight - Said Cosmic before teleporting to the earlier moment of the fight

Yeah the earlier moment of the fight was boring and... What this guy just said?! - Cosmic said pointing at dante with a WTF Expression

Cell appeared quite a bit more powerful, capable of keeping up with an fully powered SSG Goku. He smiled, blitzing Mira before he understood what happened, and managing to send him flying out of the ring.

Goku & The Others had no response as to what he did, only shock

Black Goku only smirked, colliding a punch with his own. The shockwave rocketed the galaxy they were standing on.

However, Cell became quite cocky with this newfound power. She looked up where the Grandmasters where, and told Hitomi: " I bet you i can take you on, insect ! " Pointing to the seemingly frial girl in the middle of the Grandmasters,

Black Goku had this face while Cell was making the biggest mistake ever in the tournament. He just smirked, wnondering what was going to occur.

Sir Alex facepalmed as well, and so did Dora.

- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... NO YOU CAN'T!! - Cosmic said before sending Cell to the air with a wave of his hand while laughting

I think cell is a true ******, really? Challenging hitomi? Hshahahahahaha!!! - Cosmic said

No wait a moment - Cosmic reduced Super Buu's mind to his kid buu state - That is way better

This is not Mira vs Cell anymore, this is Cira Vs Kid Buu with vegitto absorbed - The Shadow said with a smile on his face

Hitomi, in many ways, was just shocked. She knew Cell was cocky, bu never this cocky. However, she just nodded ,walking down the stairs towards Cell.

Black Goku had this " Ar you Kidding ME !! " look on his face, Cell-Mira smirked, even though he was nearly knocked out by the handwave by Cosmic .

Hitomi was now on the other end of the arena, her golden cloak and hood perfectly masking herself. A soft voice said:

" Are you SURE you want to do this ? "

With a nod on the end, Cell-Mira charged at Hitomi, trying to land a blow. To his shock, Hitomi just kept on tanking these hits, trying to give him satisfaction.

Cell-Mira sent Hitomi flying, knocking her into the wall, sending a visible hole in it. But, she came out with no physical marks of pain. Cell-MIra continued to fight, but it was clear who had the advantage.

Suddently Kid/Super Buu attacked Cira violently before send him near Hatoshi and after that The monster teleported to the front of Cira and kicked his face with all of his might

Hitomi nodded, knowing she didn't have to fight anymore, and was about to teleport when she was hit by Cira because of Buu essentially, beause she put her guard down at a wrong time, and was knocked out.

Meanwhile, Cira got up, and attempted to hit BUu with a Kamehameha Wave

Buu kicked cira in his stomach and punched his face sending him to Billions of meters in the air

The Shadow emited a white aura, and suddently Buu started to hit B.S violently and punched his face sending him to the ground

- Please do not interfere in the fight - The Shadow said before restoring buu and transforming himself in a hyper grotesque abomination

Hitomi got up slowly, from the place Hitomi once stood, having an angry expression on her face. Before long, an aura radiated from within that caused nearly anyone within an close proximity, even Michael, to shudder. It was a cold, yet supreme aura.

"Looks like God's Angry persona emerged.... " Michael said, watching from afar, making sure not to even attempt to intervene. He was powerful, but not powerful enough to stalemae him.

As she got up, one would notice the blankness in her eyes, as if she completely wasn't herself, and full of the negative aspects of the God within her.

Without even missing a beat,she released an aura so fierce it decimated the infinite dimensional barrier with ease, causing the shards to fall, and will kill anyone not infinite dimensional and above.

She launched herself into the air, then launched herself at Cira like a rocket, decimating his existence with just a mere punch.

Sir Alex punched her, trying to get her to snap out of it. However, not a scratch was on her. Only an deafening war can be heard, and Alex's head being torn off with a kick, and the remainder of his body blown to the other side of the arena.

Black Goku attempted to hit Hitomi as well, only to be decimated as well.

Hatoshi woke up, and said: " Hitomi ! Oh my god it's happening again ! " She said, jumping out of her chair and releasing all of her limiters, keeping Hitomi busy for the time being.

Lucas felt severly outclassed, he felt like he would end up like Alex and Black Goku if he jumped in, so he ran back to the waiting room and started training.

Back