• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament Discussions Promotion Thread

Now when you say mid hax, is Law based hax fine?
Mid hax is defined as: "Hax that is hard to deal with but can still be beat by someone who is haxless . Mid is usually simple hax that is easy to dodge and simply ignores durability." I'll let you determine that

we might be thinking of high hax

Mid hax is defined as: "Hax that is hard to deal with but can still be beat by someone who is haxless . Mid is usually simple hax that is easy to dodge and simply ignores durability." I'll let you determine that

How far into hax is transmutation?

Could i see where u got this? wanna read more. And yeah i have a character in mind.

yes, basically anything that can be dodged with moderate difficulty works, although I don't think info searcing power (enhanced senses, cosmic awareness, info analysis, etc) count as high or very high, more like neutral, unless you have an Extra mechanism like the almighty

Seems a bit extreme tbh. I would’ve classed thought-based mind control as Mid-Hax, but apparently it’s only a step down from EE
Well it more-so based on how the hax works and it's mechanics because something as powerful as matter manipulation can theoretically qualify under mid hax.

Back