• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament.

Battle Place: Night City
night-city-skyline-view-from-the-street-next-to-judy-apt-v0-ebuxtmwcx8i81.jpg

Rules:

• Characters must be above 200 Kilotons
  • Participants get 2 characters and must pick from different verses.
  • Speed will be equalized in every match unless the two are comparable
  • High to Very High Hax are allowed, see here.
  • Smurfs aren't allowed
  • Hax such as Concept Manipulation Type 2 or higher are not allowed that directly target the opponent, Ichimonji as an example, Fate Manipulation isn't allowed unless it's very insignificant. Considering hax I may disqualify your character.
  • Starting distance is 10 Meters.
  • Win conditions are kill, bfr, seal, anything that stops them from fighting for 24hrs.
  • No prior knowledge of other characters
  • Ten participants, 2 characters for each.
1- Kaiju No. 9 (Post-Molt) - Oliver_de_jesus
2- Kusuo Saiki - ShionAH
3- Taokaka - KingNanaya
4- Alucard (Hellsing) (Pre-Schrodinger) - Phsccarvalho
5- Hajime Hinata (Izuru Kamukura) - Adem_Warlock69
6- Erma Williams - DontTalkDT
7- Player (Elemental Battlegrounds) - TheMassivlyUnkn0wn
8- Mahito - speedster352
9- Turnip boy - JustANormalLemon
10- Aoi Todo - Catpija

Last edited:

Post-Schrodinger if you can't do it, then Pre-Schrodinger

How good is: Regeneration, Madness Manip, Power Abs, and Invulnerability?
regeneration is high mid and goes up to high godly, but he can't use high godly due to not being smart enough. invuln is kinda crazy, as he is stated to be outside of logic. and he's able to copy experiences and techniques.

Post-Schrodinger if you can't do it, then Pre-Schrodinger

Doubtful about Information Manipulation, Immortality 8, Regeneration Low-Godly, Conceptual Manip.

High Hax you say? neat

Doubtful about Information Manipulation, Immortality 8, Regeneration Low-Godly, Conceptual Manip.
The hax link they can in the OP doesn't work for me.

His Conceptual Manipulation is type 3 and together with Manipulation type 2, it only works by absorbing the enemy's blood. It absorbs the enemy's blood and assimilates its existence into it.

And it has a big weakness in its Post-Schrodinger form, it can't absorb anyone else or it will disappear. So anyway, he probably won't even use those hashes.

When Alucard absorbed Schrodinger, he had 3 million souls, and because of that he ended up disappearing from existence, and only came back when he killed all of them, except Schrodinger's.

High Hax you say? neat
Wich Key?

The hax link they can in the OP doesn't work for me.

His Conceptual Manipulation is type 3 and together with Manipulation type 2, it only works by absorbing the enemy's blood. It absorbs the enemy's blood and assimilates its existence into it.

And it has a big weakness in its Post-Schrodinger form, it can't absorb anyone else or it will disappear. So anyway, he probably won't even use those hashes.

When Alucard absorbed Schrodinger, he had 3 million souls, and because of that he ended up disappearing from existence, and only came back when he killed all of them, except Schrodinger's.
Pre-Schrodinger should work then.

If this was a Battle Royale... Alucard would throw a party.

How do these tournaments work? It's the first time I've entered them. Is the whole discussion going to be done here?

If this was a Battle Royale... Alucard would throw a party.

How do these tournaments work? It's the first time I've entered them. Is the whole discussion going to be done here?
The OP slowly makes the matches like a tournament
How I didn't see that it was High to Very High💀 remove genos
I mean Saiki is also not that High, I dont think you should remove it since its for fun anyway

Battle Place: Night City
night-city-skyline-view-from-the-street-next-to-judy-apt-v0-ebuxtmwcx8i81.jpg

Rules:

• Characters must be above 200 Kilotons
  • Participants get 2 characters and must pick from different verses.
  • Speed will be equalized in every match unless the two are comparable
  • High to Very High Hax are allowed, see here.
  • Smurfs aren't allowed
  • Hax such as Concept Manipulation Type 2 or higher are not allowed that directly target the opponent, Ichimonji as an example, Fate Manipulation isn't allowed unless it's very insignificant. Considering hax I may disqualify your character.
  • Starting distance is One Kilometer.
  • Win conditions are kill, bfr, seal, anything that stops them from fighting for 24hrs.
  • No prior knowledge of other characters
  • Ten participants, 2 characters for each.
1- Genos (Demon Cyborg) (Post-Elder Centipede) - Oliver_de_jesus
2- Kusuo Saiki - ShionAH
3- Taokaka - KingNanaya
4- Alucard (Hellsing) (Pre-Schrodinger) - Phsccarvalho
5- Hajime Hinata (Izuru Kamukura) - Adem_Warlock69
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
I pick gojo or Toji fushigoro https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satoru_Gojo

Nominating my Top 10 strongest non-smurf characters is probably unfair... so let's say Erma Williams and Sibylla.
Given, Erma technically is only slightly upscaling from 172 kilotons, so not quite 200 kilotons, but she's hax enough that it probably won't be a problem? Up to you to decide, I suppose.

also, DT really came in here just to stomp us all lol
If I came in to stomp I would have nominated my Top 10 characters lol

Honestly, Saiki is on the Top 10 list, so I doubt my characters stomp.

wtf is he gonna do in a high to very high hax tournament bro

Back