• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonic Mountain Destroyers Tournament

COGKv2jh.jpg

The tournament will be 7-A to High 7-A characters. Demon-esque like characters are allowed. This means characters with a demonic appearance , having demons within their arsenal, being a demon god like entity, having demonic powers or demonic weapons. (Meet at least two of these to qualify)
The goal of this tournament is for the demon to obtain being the Demon King of the Demon Clan and have all Ten Commandments.

Rules:

1. Ap for 7-A characters preferably be above 400 Megatons but if you decide to choose someone who's only 200 Megatons it is allowed but know the difference in strength can be an issue.

2. Ap for High 7-A characters doesn't matter much since the gap is very small.

3. Regeneration is limited to Low-High. If a character is placed against someone who they stand absolutely no chance of beating mainly due to regeneration then I will pick a character that's better suited.

4. I want this to be hax-based so I am only going to restrict Conceptual Manipulation Type 2, Fate Manipulation, Temporal BFR, Time Manipulation, and any being who has higher than Type 2 Acausality.

5. Location will be in Britannia.

6. Equalized speed in all matches.

7. Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.

8. Killing is the best win con for a demon but if not then things such as BFR, Sealing or incapacitating is fine as well.

7-A Demons
DemonsParticipantsAttack
Potency
WinsLossesInconclusive PointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Vez'nan

Rott35

Upscales from 148.583 Megatons
2- Ghost Rider (Base)

Psychomaster35

Scales to 100 Megatons
3- Meruem (Post Rose)ArkenisScales to 546.334297 Megatons
4- Rias Gremory (2nd Key)

Veloxt1r0kore

Scales above baseline Mountain level
5- Kaiju No. 15

KobsterHope07

Scales to 896.84 Megatons
6- The ShiftlingNaitodesuScales possibly to 476 Megatons
7- Meliodas

speedster352

Scales to 100 Megatons

High 7-A Demons
DemonsParticipantsAttack
Potency
WinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final Qualify/ Eliminated
1- Resurrected Nemesis CBslayeRScales to 1.33 Gigatons
2- GaburaArkenisUpscales from 3.18 Gigatons
3- Vetto

Arnoldstone18

Upscales from 1.22 Gigatons
4- Dharkon

JustANormalLemon

Upscales 2.85 Gigatons of TNT
5- Lester DeRosso

Kazuma_kuwabara

Scales above baseline Large Mountain level
6- Asta (Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc)SpinoirrScales to 1.22 Gigatons
7- Gengar

noninho

Scales to 3.181 gigatons

Last edited:
Damn my eyes, I can barely read this but it should be a good time to bring the Shiftling out to play, they transform into their yokai forms, which are basically demon-esque in Nioh. 476 tons but can get past that with amps + potent Damage Reduction alongside healing and techniques

Wait can anyone who's good at tournaments help me with making a bracket once we've picked out all 20?

Vez'nan, he is "at least 148.583 Megatons, likely higher" and most of his attacks ignore durability, like soul absorption and deconstruction, is he fine for the tournament?

They have V2 Forms that scale to High 7-A+.
No I would allow it but I remembered my 3rd rule, Regeneration is limited to Low-Mid to High-Mid. If a character is placed against someone who they stand absolutely no chance of beating mainly due to regeneration then I will pick a character that's better suited. And edos have low godly

No I would allow it but I remembered my 3rd rule, Regeneration is limited to Low-Mid to High-Mid. If a character is placed against someone who they stand absolutely no chance of beating mainly due to regeneration then I will pick a character that's better suited.
Well there's an easy way to take them out if you can get your hands on them. They have Rods in their bodies that allow Obito to control them. If you can find them and take them out, they'll turn against him.

Well there's an easy way to take them out if you can get your hands on them. They have Rods in their bodies that allow Obito to control them. If you can find them and take them out, they'll turn against him.
In fact, this how Naruto, B, Kakashi and Gai got rid of them.

He can restrain them and get them back under control easily, plus knowing the rod thing is pretty much unknowable if u don't know how the six paths work. But I will allow it.

He can restrain them and get them back under control easily, plus knowing the rod thing is pretty much unknowable if u don't know how the six paths work. But I will allow it.
When they got the Rods pulled out of them, he had to seal them into the Gedo Mazo meaning they were off the table regardless.

Back