• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touma fights another Accelerator (1-0-1)

Touma - 1 (Inori Hatsune)

Inconclusive - 1 (ChaosAyase~)

- The One-Eyed Grimm Reaper Yü was used.

- Both are 2 meters away.

- Both In Character

ToumaNT6
Imagine Breaker

Charlotte Yu Otosaka

Touma has the physical advantage here and I don't think Yu will be able to possess him nor do I think he will be able to steal IB either and even if he does IB negates all powers which means it's likely that it would negate all of Yu current abilties. It's hinted through the novels that Touma has an esper ability but it's being negated/subdued due to IB, it also negates/subdues all powers in his right hand, so the same would probably happen to Yu.

If this happens this would end up in a physical brawl which Touma has the advantage.

I think the only way Yu wins is if he uses teleportation but it depends on how it works.

Scrlk666777 said:
Touma has the physical advantage here and I don't think Yu will be able to possess him nor do I think he will be able to steal IB either and even if he does IB negates all powers which means it's likely that it would negate all of Yu current abilties. It's hinted through the novels that Touma has an esper ability but it's being negated/subdued due to IB, it also negates/subdues all powers in his right hand, so the same would probably happen to Yu.
If this happens this would end up in a physical brawl which Touma has the advantage.

I think the only way Yu wins is if he uses teleportation but it depends on how it works.
Voting for Touma? or wait for more input

Waiting for more input. I don't know much about Yu, although I did watch the Charlotte anime but that was a while ago. I haven't read the manga though which probably has a lot more information than the anime anyway. Anime, unless it's a long running series, tends to cut a lot of things out.

If he's physically sub-sonic and not his ability speed then he auto blitzes. Touma's kinetic vision can't keep up with stuff like that and his precog only works against supernatural and similarly sped opponents to himself.

I forgot to check the speed earlier. I assumed it was equalized, shouldn't assume things really and should check probably.

Yes, it looks like Yu blitzes.

Wait, this is 2m distance is it? Then I think touma will win since 2m is too short for collapse advantage.

I think touma will able negate all yu power except collapse since its supranatural power that destroy surroundings enviroment, not targeting touma so his IB might be useless. However, with 2m distance means yu also in collapse debris range.

Fast movement + collapse probably is best way to beat touma, but assuming this is sba, I dont think he will use that trick. Casting barrier, spam fire or lightning are probably his first move assuming touma is close to him.

Inori Hatsune said:
Wait, this is 2m distance is it? Then I think touma will win since 2m is too short for collapse advantage.
I think touma will able negate all yu power except collapse since its supranatural power that destroy surroundings enviroment, not targeting touma so his IB might be useless. However, with 2m distance means yu also in collapse debris range.

Fast movement + collapse probably is best way to beat touma, but assuming this is sba, I dont think he will use that trick. Casting barrier, spam fire or lightning are probably his first move assuming touma is close to him.
The boi who is unlucky - 1

The boi who got stabbed in the right eye by a loli - 0

They beat the loli who stabbed Yu's right eye - 0

Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage.

It's like the first rule in the page

Yu can react Touma's punches. He can use Levitation to move quickly, Explosions on the ground + Telekinesis to throw rocks or even bigger things to Touma.

Another way is to use a mix of Ice and Fire abilities to create water + electricity to indirectly electrocute him.

Clearly, Yu has the upper hand if he plays his cards well and keeps the distance from Touma.

Fire, ice, & electricity manipulation are useless against Touma because its created by supranatural power. Anything that created by supranatural power even its based on normal physics or chemical law will be negated by his IB. He even fight worse enemies than Yu (Misaka lightning, Accel blackwing, and even birdway tarot spam).

Explosion thing also depend on its mechanics. If it indirectly affect Touma (for example collapsing the ground) then maybe there are chance for Yu. However, Touma also able win against such as enemies. That explosion thing is similar with Maidono Telekinetis, an level 4 esper with level 5 scale of power that Touma defeated in LN.

The main concern is only YU durability. If its really wall or building level, then its hard to Touma. Idk Yu dura is pure his physical durability or due to his supranatural power that grants him more durability. If its just his pure dura, then stomp for Yu. If its due to his supranatural power, then Touma had a chance.

Then stomp....

I have question. Can someone with street level AP hurt Wall level dura? If yes, I still thinks that its win for Touma due to 2m range & Yu cannot use matrial arts. Touma can spam punch in 2m range and even if Yu use teleportation, his teleportation isnt as good as kuroko does which means he cant attacks Touma right after he use his teleportation.

If not, then stomp.

Back