• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Minor To Aru CRT) Touma Kamijou Additions

You sure he met Qliphah when he had IB? Iirc during NT22 Qliphah was with Accel most of the time and didn't get to see Touma directly, while during NT22R Touma didn't have IB when meeting Qliphah and the others, don't remember they interacting before that too.

While Coronzon did fear IB (or she feared Touma? I will read it again rn)
Good point about Qliphah. I mean, she technically was observing him in some of the recent volumes, but that was from a distance.

Still think it needs an explanation, though. The current sandbox doesn't even say that it's against (specific) supernatural creatures only.

Good point about Qliphah. I mean, she technically was observing him in some of the recent volumes, but that was from a distance.

Still think it needs an explanation, though. The current sandbox doesn't even say that it's against (specific) supernatural creatures only.
It surely needs an explanation that it only works against beings (and places) who can be nulled by IB, but so far i disagree with what you said before that it only effected 2 very specific beings.

Hmm... I think Limited Fear Manip (only against specific beings who can be affected by Imagine Breaker) could work. In fact, I'mma add that.

Minor bump... Just need a bit of confirmation from DT if what I edited in on my user blog is fine and unlock Kamijou Touma's profile so I can add the P&As and fix Touma's intelligence rating.

Seems fine.
I unlocked the page.

Everything has been applied. Also, wanna say that I am not entirely sure if Touma's profile should be locked or if the High 1-C Ratings should actually be a part of his AP & Dura and not just as a note at the bottom of his profile, but that is out of topic, I suppose.

Bruh.

If you want to talk about that, it shouldn't be AP at all and could be dura, but that's not 100% right too.

Hax (in this case power null) shouldn't be noted in the AP section.

Considering how Touma's powernull doesn't just negate techniques but outright certain beings existence I'm fairly sure listing it as a separate AP stat is fine. Similar how reality warping is hax, but someone that can reality warp a planet in its entirety will still get a 5-B stat in some form. (or same thing with EE)

Considering how Touma's powernull doesn't just negate techniques but outright certain beings existence I'm fairly sure listing it as a separate AP stat is fine. Similar how reality warping is hax, but someone that can reality warp a planet in its entirety will still get a 5-B stat in some form. (or same thing with EE)
It isn't AP, so it shouldn't be in the AP section. These are my thoughts about it and about any of your examples since we both know DC =/= AP, even more so when talking about hax.

Yeah, AP is the ability to deal damage against characters that can withstand a certain DC value. What's the problem?

By current standards, plenty of characters have AP value for reality-warping universes and stuff like that. Because, contrary to most hax, that stuff is somewhat quantifiable. Nerfed Nepthys for example.

Yeah, AP is the ability to deal damage against characters that can withstand a certain DC value. What's the problem?

By current standards, plenty of characters have AP value for reality-warping universes and stuff like that. Because, contrary to most hax, that stuff is somewhat quantifiable. Nerfed Nepthys for example.
It doesn't deal damage at all, it is hax over a certain range.

Never said i agree with that but we aren't in a CRT to remove that so whatever. But yeah that stuff is somewhat quantifiable but as we all can see Touma can't do that, he has Power Null and that's it.

Also, i have seen people misunderstanding his profile as of he had 11D punches when facing supernatural opponents, when we both know that's not the case at all.

Back