• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touma fights another Accelerator (1-0-1)

Why? Touma punch is considerebly strong for normal human. Even if his punch isnt strong enough against people above his level, he still able improvise it by using his surroundings. For example, he use stone to strenghten his attack during his fight against accel.

Im not saying Touma attacks is best among 9c, but his fist able to lift Street level dura. If it able hurt wall level dura by spam it, I can see Touma can do that since their distance is only 2 m.

Touma's a peak human, he's definitely strong for a human but relatively speaking, that just puts him near the lower bounds of the tier. Not enough to do damage to a wall level, even chip damage.

So, what good example of peak level human that could do damage to wall level dura? Sorry for asking because I confused with Charlotte character durability (somehow able survive against wall level damage but can be hurt by normal human).

Yu gets wounded by an arrow from the back and is nearly in death's doors (see last episode). His barrier ability can protect him from bullets or a rocket missile (wall - building level), but against Touma his dura may be even with Touma's since having tens of thousands abilities at once clearly deteriorates his physical and mental conditions and may even kill him if not saved by plot.

Touma has a quick wit and is good at using his surroundings to his advantage to compensate for his teenage-level strength

Xanxussama1010 said:
Erm... Yuu has Wall level physically on durability. How can Touma hurt him?
I cant believe I missed this. I know it's been like six months but.......

No, Yu is 10-B physically. He's 9-B with telekinesis and other powers. So physically Touma has the advantage here. Although you are right about the durability though, Touma's greater physical aspects won't help him here because of Yu's wall level durability.

Doesnt Yu have future-sight? precog or so? That means Touma will never be able to suprise him, and with teleortation and all the other hax he has i dont see touma winning this. Just fly into the air and lift rocks to throw at him.

Unlees his future sight might be unable to see Touma right hand movement. Yu teleportation is also not kuroko level which means his teleport is terrible for cqc combat.

Also, this is 2m range which means Yu first attack will be immideately negated by Touma IB, Yu suprised & he couldnt react due to 2m range which means he on Touma range. Even if he manage do teleport, his teleportation will also hurt him since its hard to control.

The main concern here is Touma already beat someone who able do similar thing like Yu collapse abiliity which means Touma had more advantage & experience here. Also (again) 2m range.

Back