• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou multiverse

Regarding timelines? We only know of one. Probably far more though but ultimately unknown, as it was only touched once (Sakuya's timeline summon)

There are more Otherworlds, but they're generally smaller than the universe so not sure they count as timelines. At least one far larger than the universe (Heaven), infinite one (Higan), possibly another infinite one (Senkai) and plenty of smaller ones. ZUN states that there can be theoretically Infinite Otherworlds but it's not sure right now. Maribel also states that "countless" otherworlds exist.

Actually destroying the Touhou Multiverse would be High 1-C, as the verse was firmly established to follow String Theory.

>Expecting me to explain quantum mechanics to him

smh you're the one in Uni.

It just basically means that the Touhou Multiverse has 11 dimensions due to stuff stuff and alternate worlds.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Expecting me to explain quantum mechanics to him
smh you're the one in Uni.

It just basically means that the Touhou Multiverse has 11 dimensions due to stuff stuff and alternate worlds.
Bro I love Physics, but **** that I bombed that on high school ovo I'll stick with the Matrix

And aren't you in uni too??

Gotcha though ty ty

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Regarding timelines? We only know of one. Probably far more though but ultimately unknown, as it was only touched once (Sakuya's timeline summon)
There are more Otherworlds, but they're generally smaller than the universe so not sure they count as timelines. At least one far larger than the universe (Heaven), infinite one (Higan), possibly another infinite one (Senkai) and plenty of smaller ones. ZUN states that there can be theoretically Infinite Otherworlds but it's not sure right now. Maribel also states that "countless" otherworlds exist.

Actually destroying the Touhou Multiverse would be High 1-C, as the verse was firmly established to follow String Theory.
I have checked your blog. But could you tell me when did Maribel state that "countless" otherworlds exist?

Dr. Latency indeed

"Merry said that if we refer to the world we humans observe, which is dominated by photons, as "the world here," then there are also countless "worlds beyond" dominated by other types of particles. And in those "worlds beyond," there are life-forms living there as well."

Back