• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man versus... Youkai? | Satori Komeiji (Touhou Project) vs. Adam (Record of Ragnarok)

Quibster

She/Her
BFI1daS.png
btFdstS.png

• Battle takes within the Palace of the Earth Spirits (Touhou Project)
  • Both begin 30 feet apart from each other
  • Speed is equalized
Adam:

Satori Komeiji:

They have a staring contest instead:

Last edited:
So uh

Does Adam have NPI? That aside, Satori typically likes probing through people's minds to pick the most powerful/dangerous technique they've seen before (which even works on things only heard about through word of mouth), so if Adam has ever been incapacitated or killed in one shot before, he's already at a big disadvantage.

Does Adam have NPI? That aside, Satori typically likes probing through people's minds to pick the most powerful/dangerous technique they've seen before (which even works on things only heard about through word of mouth), so if Adam has ever been incapacitated or killed in one shot before, he's already at a big disadvantage.
Most of what Adam has copied in scans are brute force physical attacks from Zeus and instantly closing the speed gap between the two. Nothing of note in the danmaku department at all, sadly.

Asking about NPI in the Record of Ragnarok general thread. Hopefully a verse supporter can clarify, because Völundr may be his only means of a win here if Divine Reflection isn't enough.

Both also copy abilities using their eyes, weirdly enough.

Most of what Adam has copied in scans are brute force physical attacks from Zeus and instantly closing the speed gap between the two. Nothing of note in the danmaku department at all, sadly.
I was talking about Satori's power mimicry lol

Anyways, it may be difficult for Adam to land a hit even when considering his ability to close the speed gap, as Satori can use her telepathy to aimdodge attacks from people who are capable of blitzing her several times over.

I was talking about Satori's power mimicry lol

Anyways, it may be difficult for Adam to land a hit even when considering his ability to close the speed gap, as Satori can use her telepathy to aimdodge attacks from people who are capable of blitzing her several times over.
Since the speed is equalized, Adam would have the MFTL+/Infinite divine reflection reaction advantage. And the fist that surpasses time that is MFTL+/Intinite.

But is that all?

The guy basically just punches, and from what you said the girl reads his mind and copies it.

I don't even know if Adam can copy it since he can only copy gods.

Since the speed is equalized, Adam would have the MFTL+/Infinite divine reflection reaction advantage. And the fist that surpasses time that is MFTL+/Intinite.

But is that all?

The guy basically just punches, and from what you said the girl reads his mind and copies it.

Adam can't even interact with her, since he doesn't even have NPI.

I feel like this needs clarifying

Can Adam only copy Real World Pantheon gods, or Gods in general? What's the distinguishing factor for the ability to work if the latter is true? How can we determine whether the ability functions on other gods that aren't of his verse?

Edit: Sorry if it reads like I'm moving the goalpost here. It genuinely is a weird condition.

I feel like this needs clarifying

Can Adam only copy Real World Pantheon gods, or Gods in general? What's the distinguishing factor for the ability to work if the latter is true? How can we determine whether the ability functions on other gods that aren't of his verse?

Edit: Sorry if it reads like I'm moving the goalpost here. It genuinely is a weird condition.
For the purposes of matches between different works, probably everything that is classified or has status as a god.

We didn't have many Adam's Vs after this was applied.

If the character isn't a god, then there's no way he can copy her.

For the purposes of matches between different works, probably everything that is classified or has status as a god.

We didn't have many Adam's Vs after this was applied.

If the character isn't a god, then there's no way he can copy her.
Thank you for the clarificiation (RIP all adam matches /jk)

I think this match can be closed then. It appears that Adam cannot perceive Satori or interact with her if Völundr interacts 1:1 only with gods.

Back