• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Yeah i think some of the profiles could do with some links. Most of it is from the lore n stuff. The list of feats are

-Yukari Yakumo: Supporting High 3-A/Low 2-C feat of messing with the Netherworld's boundary. Superior to most Gensokyo people. Comparable to Kasen due to being a Sage as well.
-Suika Ibuki: High 3-A feat of Heaven busting. Also comparable to Kasen due to being a fellow Four Deva.

-Miko: High 3-A/Low 2-C feat of creating Senkai AND absorbing Kaguya's infinite corridor. Can fight Kishin, who should be somewhat comparable to onis like Suika due to ruling over lesser onis.

-Kaguya: High 3-A/Low 2-C feat of creating the infinite corridor.

-Komachi: High 3-A(Low 2-C?) feat of extending the Sanzu river to be infinite. Also possibly can fight Tenshi or at least Hermits.

-Doremy: High 3-A feat of re-creating Afterlives and the Land of the Backdoor in the dream world. Also considered extremely strong by most Gensokyo people, so probably scales to the top tiers there."

-Eiki: High 3-A/Low 2-C feat of extending the Netherworld to be infinite, alongside her fellow Yama.
Also im pretty sure creating a new universe/infinite space is almost always considered a low 2-C feat (unless you went into an existing space time and created everything in it or something). But i think saikou sees it as a potential outlier which is why possibly is given.

Most of the low 2-C stuff also comes from the idea that space and time cant be separated which is stated in verse.

Tbh I'm still not sure if that boar is a drunk illusion or not, but yeah that's a ******* Universal Boar.

Also oh god she's adorable. Friend thinks she's a whale youkai for that reason though

Shouldn't Yuyuko range high universal instead of planetary? Since netherworld is infinite in size now

Should Hong scale to the tier 3/2's. I mean Patchy and Sakuya do and the gate keeper shouldn't be far weaker then the notably frail Librarian.

Power scale of Touhou characters is likely difficult for Touhou characters since the danmu rule is given the somewhat equality chance for the weak to defeat the strong.

Though in the recent game that's almost completely ignored, what with we being embroilled in Universal Yakuza gang fight, so the tier should be easy to gauge again

When Reimu gets into Smash, I would love to see a VS Debate of all the high tier Smash Fighters go up against one another, so Palutena, Bayonetta, Shulk, Kirby, Joker and Reimu (on top of others that I may be forgetting).

Bump, also quick question.
According to the wiki, Alternative Facts is canon? I mean how much do we consider bs or not? I say this because one article part from Marisa might give a few characters upgrades.

Also according to the Wiki, Sakuya doesn’t have time manip and she just moves really fast. So the Touhou wiki shouldn’t be taken into consideration since there’s some false information. But by the Marisa article, do you mean the Grimoire of Marisa?

No, (unless it’s pretty much the same thing, then maybe.)
It’s this. Do we take it literally when Marisa says you die?
https://********.org/chapter/216290/19

Okay what Marisa is saying with this that outside of spellcard rules, these attacks can kill you. That’s what I’m getting from this. Normally whenever Touhou characters fight each other, they usually use the spellcard rules to prevent the area from being destroyed. Though there are lethal Danmaku however that can be used.

Yeah, but what about the abilities themselves?
I don’t think Clownpiece has anything related to hell-fire on her profile, same with Koishi, Nue, and the sister’s hax feats.
Is this valid to add?

Back