• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Alright, i invited all of the users i listed above (and some of users i didn't listed who i believe know Touhou) so now we can make this thread alive

New girl OP and Flandre got even more OP somehow.

She might have soulhax and EE, and Yuuma might get mid-godly as a result (probably doesn't scale to anyone though).

Quick question, why the **** do we have 5 separate touhou CRTs open?

I've been waiting like 2 weeks to post my own CRT, how do yall keep putting out CRTs when there are so many unresolved ones?

There's the speed CRT, the low tier revision, the minor additions CRT from Shmooply, my optional equipment CRT, and your Hecatia CRT from today. What am I missing?

unknown.png

For current revisions? We're proposing infinite/immeasurable speed, a low tier upgrade (currently 8-C to low 7-B for most low tiers, though we still need to get some Cirno ice creation feats calced), optional equipment for a bunch of characters (TH18 ability cards were already applied, still need word on player system cards), and a lot of small miscellaneous ability additions.

For future revisions, based on what I know, there's a 2-C upgrade, mid-godly and abstract existence for youkai, a possible tier 1 cosmology upgrade, I'm assuming more ability additions, and hopefully an in-depth explanation of the verse's UES that also leads to some upgrades. This probably isn't everything, just what I know is happening eventually.

Touhou needs a lot of work on this wiki, if you couldn't tell.

Oh yeah I agree. It needs a lot. I highly doubt we will ever get tier 1 high tiers and above via hax but I’ll take what I can get lmao

But yeah, definitely need to take a break after all of that revisions, i also want to try out the 8-C and Low 7-B Touhou matches sooner or later

Let’s have Cirno vs Weiss when the revision comes out for the low tiers lmao
Doesn't Cirno insta-nerf one of Weiss's main skill, because she's an ice fairy and all that? Feeding her ice would only make her stronger (and fatter), so that's a -1 advantage against her already

The matchup wouldn't work in the first place, considering Cirno can just fly and spam danmaku and come back from anything that Weiss does to her.

Can you remind me who is Weiss?

A
Sooooo, does anyone of you are planning of doing something beyond Touhou here? Like, for example, revising another verse that you know.
I, for example, am working right now on a CRT to make some epic additions for Dark Souls, so some of you planned on doing something like that?

Back