• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou equipment update

In the lastest Touhou game, Legacy of lunatic Kingdom, there is a trial and error mode that is justified in the plot. Eirin Yagokoro gave the heroïnes, Reimu, Reisen, Sanae and Marisa the ultramarine elixir. We can assume that at least these 5 characters can use the elixir (Eirin being her servant, Kaguya probably can use it, and Tewi surly stole some, but whatever).

The effects are described in the manual:

-temporarily removes the impurity of death and allows the user to experience the immediate future. The immediate future beeing on chapter of the game(2 min max).

-Make Sanae fully human(she is part god)

-Kill being made of faith aka true gods(Sanae's ending), it could mean that faith is impure.

I think that the ultramarine elixir should be added in the page of Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, Reisen, and Eirin.

On a side note, i noticed that Reisen does not have firearms in her skills, while she carries a gun in Lolk and Ulil and have been trained by Yorihime the same way the other moon rabbits.

I had already made mention of the Ultramarine Orb Elixir and its usage was deemed non-canon (the canonical route is actually Legacy Mode, where they decide not to consume the Elixir, and not Point-Device Mode, where they do decide to consume the Elixir), and we were unable to pin-point the exact power explications that came with its consumption of whether to implied some sort of precognition or otherwise. However, I too have mentioned its addition being added to at least Eirin's page along side the Hourai Elixir, but it would seem that never occured.

The entirety of that discussion can be found on CoreOfimBalace(COB)'s message wall.

there is no "canon" route since a perfect Legacy run and a pointdevice run give the same ending.

And even if there was one, they still have those, if they have those, they can use them, just precise that they need to be bloodlusted or All-out.

I haven't much experience nor have indulged myself with LoLK, but ZUN explicitly wrote: "The story that follows in the next work after Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom starts from the point after doing a no-miss clear without using the medicine." As can be clearly seen, there is indeed a canonical path. DontTalk too agreed that their possession of the Ultramarine Orb Elixir is canon, just not their consumption. However, if they are in possession of the medicine, I don't see why we shouldn't have the leniency to allow it in debates; it is apart of their equipment loadout, or at the very least mention it within their profiles.

It's basically an equipment perfect for vs debates. Kinda like an alternate canon for some characters. I'd like to compare this to how League of Legends are frequently using non-canon (or at least alternate canon) skins for feats when the original sources don't have what they have.

Either way it's an ability not to be overlooked if they use these equipment.

Well if we agree, just make the addition, i have no idea how pages change works in this wiki

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Alright made the update on the others, except for Reimu. Requesting temporary access to that alongside Yukari's page for the edit of

- Adding the Ultramarine Orb Elixir on Reimu

- Removing the weakness that seems to have no proof or legitimacy on Yukari's page

Okay. I will temporarily unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Back