• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

Before the game releases

I hope Koishi appears (Unlikely)

and Mamizou since she's probably the only animal Touhou girl that I like.

I hope one of the characters that doesn't have animal ears suddenly gains animal ears.

So, just saw this on Twitter. No clue if it's accurate or what it even means buuut-

This clearly means that Yukari transcends fiction since she's the thing stopping us from entering Gensokyo (No wonder I can't dream about Gensokyo nor Touhou characters)

Yukari is clearly Outerversal.

This clearly means that Yukari transcends fiction since she's the thing stopping us from entering Gensokyo (No wonder I can't dream about Gensokyo nor Touhou characters)

Yukari is clearly Outerversal.

She can be whatever she wants, she just needs to remove the barrier so I can enter Gensokyo. Always being difficult.

RIN ******* KAENBYOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOILER_F3YBE3SbUAAIgUt.png

Character reveals are gonna slow down from now since that was just the base roster. However, I WILL be awake until like 5 am waiting for said reveals and possible character profiles.

GOKU IS ******* REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I hearing this correctly? Is there a chupacabra Touhou girl? This is even better than Koishi. "Chupacabra girl" alone will make her my favorite girl. I am already headcanoing her as a latino Puerto Rican character. Finally, there's some Puerto Rican representation. I will play the game just to unlock her and main her. That's a promise. I am already picturing myself badly drawing her as a Jibara.

Oh, and Goku's there too I guess.

Back