• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou Discussion Thread 3 ⌈Eternal Fantasy Edition⌋

im having SOOOOOOO much fun researching AoCF
image.png

I was casually looking at Accelerator pictures on Gelbooru to use as a profile picture in another site (Lie)

And I came across this marvelous picture. :Smiley face:
fujiwara_no_mokou_and_accelerator_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sekaianimangart__sample-253d5040c372d753574b98d751d14876.jpg

Accelerator "Literally me" Alejandro x Fujiwara "no" Mokou

It's better than her ships with characters from her own series :smiley eace: smiley_face:

The artist is Anim@ngo on Pixiv. I'm Not linking it directly because they draw NSFW too.

I was casually looking at Accelerator pictures on Gelbooru to use as a profile picture in another site (Lie)

fujiwara_no_mokou_and_accelerator_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_sekaianimangart__sample-253d5040c372d753574b98d751d14876.jpg

It's better than her ships with characters from her own series :smiley eace: smiley_face:

The artist is Anim@ngo on Pixiv. I'm Not linking it directly because they draw NSFW too.
Looking.png

New flashbang post has been seen

The 4th and last leaders of Animal Realm Alliance will be the Wukong Girl i suppose
Other than that, nice!
I've heard that the one on the right will be the 4th Animal Realm leader, since her bracelet is a bear trap and that group has an association with traps. I'm just so ******* happy to FINALLY have a Sun Wukong 2hu..... I really like her design already based on the silhouette.

I've heard that the one on the right will be the 4th Animal Realm leader, since her bracelet is a bear trap and that group has an association with traps. I'm just so ******* happy to FINALLY have a Sun Wukong 2hu..... I really like her design already based on the silhouette.
That could be possibly true as well
That mean the rest of two will likely to be her right/left hand man (or woman)

Which make me curious if Yachie, Saki, and Yuuma has their best henchmen or right/left habd women

That could be possibly true as well
That mean the rest of two will likely to be her right/left hand man (or woman)

Which make me curious if Yachie, Saki, and Yuuma has their best henchmen or right/left habd women
I'll be disappointed if Sun Wukong is anything less than an independent and chaotic force tbh

Or.... maybe she was sealed underground and was freed when the land lost its ownership? It is described as ancient land, after all, and we know Sun Wukong was sealed under a mountain for a long ass time.

If there's a Sun Wukong Touhou girl I also wish she was independent. Sun Wukong isn't really too much of an army leader.

I am not sure if the last leader of the animal alliance will appear.

Some of my friends have theorized that the silhouettes with horns might be the fourth deva of the mountains and I like that theory.

I am not sure if the fourth deva of the mountains and the last leader of the animal alliance will appear in the same game.

But here are my bets:
  • Sun Wukong girl
  • 4th deva of the mountain
  • Last leader of the animal alliance will appear

Feel free to bet against me (Smug)

I'll be disappointed if Sun Wukong is anything less than an independent and chaotic force tbh

Or.... maybe she was sealed underground and was freed when the land lost its ownership? It is described as ancient land, after all, and we know Sun Wukong was sealed under a mountain for a long ass time.
Is it possible that the entirety of the Animal Realm faction could be literally just Sun Wukong and close friends? Similar to how Yuuma isn't so much a leader but just a girl with a lot of fan-spirits, Sun Wukong could basically be a one or 4 woman faction.

Is it possible that the entirety of the Animal Realm faction could be literally just Sun Wukong and close friends? Similar to how Yuuma isn't so much a leader but just a girl with a lot of fan-spirits, Sun Wukong could basically be a one or 4 woman faction.
Maybe? I personally like my HC about how she gets unsealed, which doesn't really work with her being a part of any gang, so I guess we'll wait and see.

That girl with bear trap on her arm is highly speculated to be the 4th and last leader of animal realm so nope
But i like the sound of "Animal Realm faction are just Sun Wukong closs friends gang"

And with Fuji and Dei comment, Sun Wukong Girl might be an independent force, she might closely looks like Momoyo in that case

Finally watched it, and honestly it's scary that this leaks might be so accurate if it's true
  • Finally after a whole years, the original 5 main characters of Touhou are in same game (i said original 5 since Reisen is missing lel)
  • Shou T-Posing on Poor Orin right now if she's truly playable
  • The Three Animals Realm Patriaches/Leaders united in same game, so yeah the 4th and last patriach/leader of animals realm alliance is should be in there with very high chance
  • And speaking of 4th and last patriach/leader of animals realm alliance, the girl with bear trap as her bracelet being zhu Bajie is making more sense too, as in IRL myth Zhu Bajie is often portrayed as a coward despite being so strong
  • The Snake being Kanako is likely true, but the Snake might be Sanae in this case
  • The Ox.....plsbeUrumiplsbeUrumiplsbeUrumiplsbeUrumiplsbeUrumi
  • The Left Girl on Cover silhouette being Zha Wujing and likely the last members of 4 Devas is very high too, that mean Kasen being the last playable characters is very high too

Again, this likely not confirmed yet but all of the connections are very accurate it's scary lel, can't wait man....August is almost there

In short: Mima and Orin fans are in shambles lmao

New Touhou TTRPG out in September, I might try to pick it up if it gets translated and sounds interesting. On a related note, how should we treat derivative works that have WoG in them? Since ZUN is writing a bunch of stuff for this game and has mentioned it on his twitter.

New Touhou TTRPG out in September, I might try to pick it up if it gets translated and sounds interesting. On a related note, how should we treat derivative works that have WoG in them? Since ZUN is writing a bunch of stuff for this game and has mentioned it on his twitter.
To me it sounds like that TTRPG will just be an alternative canon.
I am sure that most of the things it says won't apply to the main canon continuity.

ZUN and Toby Fox are working on a song together for a (30 USD? 70 USD including all DLCs? I can't seem to find the price of that game and my Twitter Oomfies aren't a good source of reliable information) game.

I doubt it will be a bad song, but I wonder if it will be a good song or a mediocre one?

I tried to make a shitty 3D model on of a Fumo to do a even shittier "Haha that's so costly that ill make her 3d model and print it" joke, but I got filtered by basic shapes like spheres
Screenshot_20230810-003704.jpg

This ks all i managed to make. It's ocer, it has never veen more over than beflre

I came across this awesome artist across my X

Their art reminds me of Boku no Mid Academia. It looks just like my hero academia but Touhou. This will be Touhou in 2004.

Back