• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Total Reflect vs Revenge Counter

So, both characters are at their strongest right?

If so, Meliodas got Commandment of Love at his peak that could prevent her from damaging him.

I guess it might not work. I am leaning for Meliodas winning via Soul Manipulation in one of his last move.

It is like he can't use it. I viewed his soul manipulation last a last option for a wincon here.

Total Reflect wont save Yui here, Stella defeated her despite that. All that Meliodas has to do is punch her after she uses Total Reflect, just like Stella did. And Mel is even stronger than Stella.

@Sieg

It's a lil more complex than that. Stella didn't get past it because "she punched right after". It's because to reflect Yui has to be aware of an attack. Yui didn't expect Stella to punch after her arm shattered that's why she didn't reflect it.

Mel would have to be aware of such a weakness before attempting it.

Total Reflect's weakness is the very same weakness that Full Counter has, thats why this match wont be a problem for Mel. With his experience and AP advantage he can deal with Yui just like Stella or even easier.

Firephoenixearl said:
Full Counter has the same weakness?
Yeah, they work the same way.

https://i7.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/24/nanatsu-no-taizai-4067157.jpg

https://i9.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/24/nanatsu-no-taizai-4067159.jpg

None of them are passive like Accelerator's vector shield, they both need to see the attack coming to activate the reflection magic.

Nah, she will get one shotted before even thinking of using it, considering how much of double edge sword Astral Force is.

Back