• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki vs Mercphobia (Dragon Form)
Both High 6-A
Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Tatsumaki:
Mercphobia:

latest
Mercphonia_DF_Render.png

Last edited:
So Merc has almost a 6x AP advantage and has Dura capable of no selling attacks on his own caliber and has transmutation and Memory hax. What's Tatsumaki lead move?

So Merc has almost a 6x AP advantage and has Dura capable of no selling attacks on his own caliber and has transmutation and Memory hax. What's Tatsumaki lead move?
I'm pretty sure tatsumaki is around 27.6 petatons, and she has telekenisis, and can spam meteors, etc.

Tatsumaki crushes and twistes with superior telekinesis, which is basically all of her fighting style when she gets serious.

What Merc transmutation do? It said on his profile that anyone who gets transform into a fish lose their memory right? Does the person who lose their memory can still use their power?

True, and he didn't seem to be able to use it offensively not even against the Diabolos members, and I feel like the profile covers the "current" and weakened version of Mercphobia, who still couldn't properly control his powers even before being attacked by the White Mage.

For this reason I see Tornado being turned into a fish as a very unlikely think to occur.

Back