• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
M when he finds out about the new Type 5 Acausality info.

The.M.full.1158801.jpg

Then Tokyo Babel above Anos and Rimuru in 2-B
I mean the rule that being a stonewall alone through NEP, Acausality, Large Size, and AE can't give you a higher spot still applies. Those verses still beat Tokyo Babel in every other manner except that small thing.
I've been saying that Tokyo Babel dudes should be removed from the list cuz they are weak asf... Only Type 5 save them for being erased by other 2-B dudes, no one pay attention to me so

Reminder that the acausality vs concept manipulation thread is still ongoing and that acausality per default protecting against concept manip is by far not decided upon yet.
...in fact, there apparently is some talk about removing type 5 acausality altogether. Not sure if that will go somewhere.

Last edited:
Ainz Ooal Gown for the third spot in 9A. He beats spots 3, 4 and 5 due to higher range and time stop + death/soul/spatial manipulation on top of his regen negation and resistance negation. He also has vastly superior durability and resistance to power nullification, existence erasure, soul manipulation, mind manipulation, spatial manipulation and reality warping.

Now that i think about it, his range with teleportation and bfr should probably be upgraded since he can teleport to other countries and send people to other countries and the middle of the ocean, Also he should probably have resistance to power null since not even an eigen space could negate his analysis and control, so it's law resistance and power null resistance.

Guess i will do that next revision, when the next volume comes out.

It only means that Acausal type 5 doesn't have resistance to CM type 1,which means if CM type 1 of someone is proved to be able to interact with acausal type 5 then said acausal type 5 get erased

It only means that Acausal type 5 doesn't have resistance to CM type 1,which means if CM type 1 of someone is proved to be able to interact with acausal type 5 then said acausal type 5 get erased
i dunno, anyway, i'll wait for more imput in that thread

M is just hard to affect being nonexistent, a type 1 abstract of a type 1 concept and a type 5 acausal.

Which also is what makes him not having much resistance cause it can be argued people just can't affect him in the first place, not to mention being a God tier, there aren't much people on his level to begin with.

I am hoping Sona-Nyl gives more info since Edison=M, only that Edison has basically gotten way stronger, and is now all of time, space and darkness and is intent on making every living thing suffer, while M is indifferent to life.

For the High 1-C Tier, the characters from Gurren Lagaan should be higher than the To Aru's characters. With their AE 1 the High Priest can't interact with the God Tiers, and in a previous thread Simon stomped him.

Also, the Will of the Honkai should be tied with the characters from Gurren Lagaan since it inconned with Simon.

So, the High 1-C list should be:

1. Characters from Doctor Who (such as The Six-Fold God) /Mother Eater

2. Characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann / Will of the Honkai

3. Characters from To Aru Majutsu No Index (High Priest mainly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back