• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beyonder is probably initially more powerful since he is more powerful than all entities in the multiverse combined, which means people like Eternity who are Low 1-A, idk how many other Low 1-A entities would be included but suffice to say Beyonder has the bigger ap at first.

Ruphas though pretty much resists all his hax + has high godly regen, Beyonder can't put her down or incap her. He also doesn't have any resistances either, so Ruphas could hax him.

Thinking Ruphas takes it.

Ruphas also can resist Alovenus mind hax in her first key due to being a bug in the system.

Actually Ruphas and Alovenus basically resist everything in verse, Alovenus is the creator of all magic and skills, Ruphas and Alovenus used everything they could against each other, yet in their fight at some point were just staring at each other despite all the abilities they were using before, then proceeded to a sword fight cause those abilities would be pointless.

Figuring out how many abilities they resist and actually have, since they can basically do anything, just a matter of willing it, is a bit much so just listed what i could remember, but all Beyonder's hax is currently listed so yea this seems like a stomp.

With Plot manipulation

Alovenus can easily Change beyonder realm only like a paper👍👍

“There’s no limit to the amount of power one can imagine. For example, we could argue about who, between the character of story A and the character of story B, is actually stronger. The character from story A might be able to destroy a universe, but story B could reveal that a single universe is just like a cell of a larger multiverse.”

Alovenus spoke, and the entire universe began to shrink. It became smaller and smaller…until it went beyond the limit, allowing Ruphas and the others to see the whole picture. Beyond the universe, a vast outer space expanded

“And then, this is where story C comes in and states that the multiverse is just a single cell of an even larger cosmos.”

The multiverse shrank as well, revealing the overwhelming scale that the multiverse was just a cell of a cosmos.

“However, even with such an overwhelming setting, the strongest being within it could be unseated easily by the author (deity) with the creation of another character that could defeat the hitherto strongest character with a single punch. This would make the new character even stronger. Furthermore, the strongest D would be treated like a child by E, who couldn’t react to the speed of F, who could be killed one hundred times with a forehead flick by G, who couldn’t even be an opponent for H, who could be blown away with a sigh by K even if there were one hundred Hs…Hehehe, this is quite common in fiction, isn’t it?”

Alovenus concentrated light in her hands. This wasn’t just light. It had the power to take in countless universes and destroy worlds by the hundreds, thousands, and millions. This was the realm of God. There was just far too much of a difference in scale.

Ruphas have Higher dimensional manip. With this skill(plot manipulation), still can affect Pr beyonder

Ruphas not in baseline L1A, Ruphas can easily defeated Alovenus which is rated L1A character

And with this analogy, Alovenus/Ruphas can create L1A character A in fiction A, But can easily defeated By character B In fiction B. And Fiction c>Fiction B> fiction A....

With this feats, ruphas ITS not in baseline L1A

And with this analogy, Alovenus/Ruphas can create L1A character A in fiction A, But can easily defeated By character B In fiction B. And Fiction c>Fiction B> fiction A....

With this feats, ruphas ITS not in baseline L1A
There's no such thing as Above baseline L1A in wild last boss

They are started from 1-B Cosmology then Ascending into L1A at their peak because their own will, which is use a uncountable Infinite thing which is why the wiki put the profile like this

"1-B to L1A" Because their peak would be L1A

If you tell me they can still Ascending after the uncountable Infinite one, then just make a 1-A thread for them ☠️

They are started from 1-B Cosmology then Ascending into L1A at their peak because their own will, which is use a uncountable Infinite thing which is why the wiki put the profile like this

If you tell me they can still Ascending after the uncountable Infinite one, then just make a 1-A thread for them ☠️
If we consider the Final Point as 1-A realm then yes, their fight caused a crack and eventually caused a damage to the Final Point itself.

Take a note: Even then her power kept increasing, to the point she completely surpassed Alovenus)

If you say Alovenus is in baseline L1A, Ruphas still Above alovenus, which mean ruphas not in baseline L1A
Because their peak is L1A

Do you know what isb actually uncountable Infinite means?

They can surpass each other uncountable Infinitely

But tho, i'm also not sure about Beyonder being conceptually above L1A,

Can someone argue this?

As long as i read the comics, beyonder being Conceptually stronger is fine

1-A was rejected a long time ago
The character's tier not the final point itself, i think final point could withstand such higher dimensional structure which is constantly created by Alovenus and many statement regarding that place not having concepts, laws, space-time etc and act as a mere blank "canvas", if Ruphas and Alovenus can somehow tear the "canvas" i do think they reach 1-A but well i barely visit this wiki, so i don't think i could make a CRT.

But i still do think Ruphas is above baseline L1-A and no one saying she is baseline though since they literally reach H1-B in an instant and endlessly increases their power after that.

Is
The character's tier not the final point itself, i think final point could withstand such higher dimensional structure which is constantly created by Alovenus and many statement regarding that place not having concepts, laws, space-time etc and act as a mere blank "canvas", if Ruphas and Alovenus can somehow tear the "canvas" i do think they reach 1-A but well i barely visit this wiki, so i don't think i could make a CRT.

But i still do think Ruphas is above baseline L1-A and no one saying she is baseline though since they literally reach H1-B in an instant and endlessly increases their power after that.
It's actually not enough to warrant you 1-A tier,which is why they are downgraded from 1-A to 1-A+, into 1-B to L1A

It's has been discussed

And the reason why they are L1A because their will boost them exponentially from 1-B to L1A at their peak

And yeah, how Pr beyonder resist Plot manipulation ruphas?

Like i said, ruphas can user plot manipulation To beyonder
From L1A only to A paper

So what will you do next? An instant death attack that kills the opponent just by facing them? An ability to take away all of the opponent’s powers just by being present? A trait that always makes you stronger than your opponent? Turn back time to undo events? Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper? The power to nullify all kinds of abilities? An invincible barrier that can reflect any attacks at several times their original power? A constitution that manipulates the concept of victory and ignores the process to attain absolute victory? A cheat that instills the concept of defeat into the opponent to ensure absolute defeat for them? Or pure, unrivaled power that can penetrate and kill everything without exception?

And yeah, how Pr beyonder resist Plot manipulation ruphas?

Like i said, ruphas can user plot manipulation To beyonder
From L1A only to A paper
Do you know when someone is conceptually higher than you, all of your hax won't able to affect them, unless the hax has shown to capable affecting someone stronger than you

Do you actually think Altair plot manipulation would affect PR beyonder?

Do you know when someone is conceptually higher than you, all of your hax won't able to affect them, unless the hax has shown to capable affecting someone stronger than you

Do you actually think Altair plot manipulation would affect PR beyonder?
Tf, i give many feats to proof if ruphas ITS not in baseline L1A

Altair not L1a character and not having Higher dimensional manip

But tho, i'm also not sure about Beyonder being conceptually above L1A,

Can someone argue this?

As long as i read the comics, beyonder being Conceptually stronger is fine
And this, why you still said beyonder Conceptually Above baseline L1A

Can you Prove it?

Is

It's actually not enough to warrant you 1-A tier,which is why they are downgraded from 1-A to 1-A+, into 1-B to L1A

It's has been discussed

And the reason why they are L1A because their will boost them exponentially from 1-B to L1A at their peak
There's no "peak" for them, the analogy of their power is like a children playing which infinity is bigger.

Ruphas at the start may be lower than Beyonder but she could increases her power above beyonder much like what she did to Alovenus, there's no limit of how much above baseline L1-A her power is as long as its not 1-A.

Prove that Beyonder could top Ruphas' Reactive Evolution and Plot Manipulation, you seem don't understand how her plot manip works and why it works against someone higher than her (as long as her opponent is not 1-A)

They still keep ascending even after reaching Low 1-A, that doesn't make them 1-A though, to be 1-A you need to like completely transcend infinite dimensions/hierarchies on a conceptual level, something like no matter how many dimensions or hierarchies there are, you will always be beyond that.

Tf, i give many feats to proof if ruphas ITS not in baseline L1A

Altair not L1a character and not having Higher dimensional manip
Then you can't properly tiering something and would broke the chain scalling and accidently makes them 1-A+

Their L1A is because their will, which is why profiles rant them from 1-B at their lowest and L1A at their highest/peak of surpassing each other, this is similar with how CHIM user tiered

Altair case is just an example for a character with a lower dimension but has plot manipulation hax

And this, why you still said beyonder Conceptually Above baseline L1A

Can you Prove it?

Beyonder being larger than all the Marvel multiverse combined including it's Being

The L1A scalling is comes from Superflow, a realm where multiversal abstract resided, highest point of reality beyond infinite dimension, and everything is metaphor here

And not to mention Eternity encompasses the infinite dimension

Living tribunal is more powerfull than Eternity in term of hierarcy

He also the leader of every abstract being and also shown to be more powerfull than infinity & Eternity

The databook also show him hierarcily above Eternity and infinity and see them as subject

And this and also the representasion of every other abstract being

Prove that Beyonder could top Ruphas' Reactive Evolution and Plot Manipulation, you seem don't understand how her plot manip works and why it works against someone higher than her (as long as her opponent is not 1-A)
Her reactive evolution is peaked at L1A because it's use Uncountable infinite case

You must prove her evolving even after reach the "Uncountable infinite" Level

And you seems to don't understand that there are a baseline and above baseline even in L1A realm
They still keep ascending even after reaching Low 1-A, that doesn't make them 1-A though, to be 1-A you need to like completely transcend infinite dimensions/hierarchies on a conceptual level, something like no matter how many dimensions or hierarchies there are, you will always be beyond that.
Isn't multiverse topology can't contain power sets/dimension more than Uncountable infinite?

Which is why aleph 2 would be 1-A and Aleph Omega 1-A+

Ik about that simply transcending infinite dimension or L1A doesn't make the character 1-A , you need above every extension of dimension stacked to reach 1-A in transcending way

Last edited:
I don't know about the math, but point is, Ruphas and Alovenus power still increases relative to their opponent even after reaching Low 1-A.

I mean even Beyonder himself has power like millions of times greater than other Low 1-A beings or something like that, but he isn't 1-A either, as far as i am aware, you could be a quadrillions times above Low 1-A, and still wouldn't 1-A, it doesn't matter how much it is, you would have to like see a Low 1-A hierarchy as fictional to be 1-A.

I don't know about the math, but point is, Ruphas and Alovenus power still increases relative to their opponent.
Which is NLF you know, if you says she can adapted beyond her peak (Uncountable infinite) and the reason why the profiles seems to be similar with CHIM user
I mean even Beyonder himself has power like millions of times greater than other Low 1-A beings or something like that, but he isn't 1-A either, as far as i am aware, you could be a quadrillions times above Low 1-A, and still wouldn't 1-A, it doesn't matter how much it is, you would have to like see a Low 1-A hierarchy as fictional to be 1-A.
You shouldn't directly scaled him into "million of times greater than L1A being"
The truth is, the L1A being who was still below beyonder is still can conceptually/Hierarcily stronger than another L1A being, the examples is Eternity and also Living tribunal

And i don't push him into 1-A but above baseline L1A,infinitely above L1A is also considered as Above baseline L1A which is greater than googolplex greater than L1A , since i already know how to warrant someone into 1-A , i won't push them into 1-A

Then you can't properly tiering something and would broke the chain scalling and accidently makes them 1-A+

Their L1A is because their will, which is why profiles rant them from 1-B at their lowest and L1A at their highest/peak of surpassing each other, this is similar with how CHIM user tiered

Altair case is just an example for a character with a lower dimension but has plot manipulation hax

Beyonder being larger than all the Marvel multiverse combined including it's Being

The L1A scalling is comes from Superflow, a realm where multiversal abstract resided, highest point of reality beyond infinite dimension, and everything is metaphor here

And not to mention Eternity encompasses the infinite dimension

Living tribunal is more powerfull than Eternity in term of hierarcy

He also the leader of every abstract being and also shown to be more powerfull than infinity & Eternity

The databook also show him hierarcily above Eternity and infinity and see them as subject

And this and also the representasion of every other abstract being
Is it feats beyonder Pre retcon or beyonder post retcon?

I am not expert to Marvel..

Still said ruphas in baseline L1A?

ruphas can easily defeated Alovenus this is the proof If ruphas Not in baseline L1A

@RamadhanDayYet How is it NLF though? Idk why you are stuck on "peak", peak doesn't mean baseline L1A, peak means she doesn't go beyond L1A. The fact that Ruphas and Alovenus are both L1A, both said to be infinite, thus should be equal in power, yet Ruphas surpass Alovenus anyway, disproves you are saying

Is it feats beyonder Pre retcon or beyonder post retcon?

I am not expert to Marvel..
Pre, post is fodder
Still said ruphas in baseline L1A?

ruphas can easily defeated Alovenus this is the proof If ruphas Not in baseline L1A
Give me feats where ruphas still can evolved even after reach the uncountable infinite power set
How is it NLF though? Idk why you are stuck on "peak", peak doesn't mean baseline L1A, peak means she doesn't go beyond L1A. The fact that Ruphas and Alovenus are both L1A, both said to be infinite, thus should be equal in power, yet Ruphas surpass Alovenus anyway, disproves you are saying
If you want her reactive evoltion worked on someone who conceptually stronger than baseline Aleph1 , you can just sent me a proof here

Her L1A main reasoning is because she can Expotenially boost her power and multiplied her power into higher infinites, and she doesn't have feats that goes beyond uncountable infinite

Which is why the profile said "1-B to L1A" Similar to CHIM user profiles

Both Alovenus and Ruphas L1A because there's no feats contradicting them to infinitely multiplied their power uncountably which is their peak

This is a bit ridiculous, you yourself said this:

"The truth is, the L1A being who was still below beyonder is still can conceptually/Hierarcily stronger than another L1A being, the examples is Eternity and also Living tribunal"

You said the L1A being below beyonder is conceptually stronger than another L1A, yet you won't allow for Ruphas to be stronger than another L1A? Not to mention you are claiming conceptual superiority over L1A which nobody supporting Ruphas is, which inherently would make Beyonder 1A.

The feats are already on Ruphas and Alovenus profile, they got stronger and stronger to the point they damaged a L1A structure, then even afterwards still kept increasing in power.

You said the L1A being below beyonder is conceptually stronger than another L1A, yet you won't allow for Ruphas to be stronger than another L1A? Not to mention you are claiming conceptual superiority over L1A which nobody supporting Ruphas is, which inherently would make Beyonder 1A.
That kind of feats won't make beyonder 1-A let alone lowkey 1-A

You wouldn't become 1-A just by that feats
The feats are already on Ruphas and Alovenus profile, they got stronger and stronger to the point they damaged a L1A structure, then even afterwards still kept increasing in power.
Wait what,Do you mean infinite final point? Isn't infinite final point is concluded at H1B since 1-A+ downgrade? Or I'm just outdated thing?

Pre, post is fodder

Give me feats where ruphas still can evolved even after reach the uncountable infinite power set
However, Ruphas began to push back with her sword, while Alovenus showed signs of impatience on her face for the first time.

This is strange. I can’t possibly lose. I can’t be pushed back.

She should have been increasing her power according to her opponent. Naturally, Ruphas was doing the same thing, but while she was doing so, Alovenus was also repeating it. Therefore, they should be neither superior nor inferior.

So why was she being pushed back? Why was she losing?

Here^

Pre, post is fodder

If you want her reactive evoltion worked on someone who conceptually stronger than baseline Aleph1 , you can just sent me a proof here

Her L1A main reasoning is because she can Expotenially boost her power and multiplied her power into higher infinites, and she doesn't have feats that goes beyond uncountable infinite

Which is why the profile said "1-B to L1A" Similar to CHIM user profiles

Both Alovenus and Ruphas L1A because there's no feats contradicting them to infinitely multiplied their power uncountably which is their peak

A collisio

Wait what,Do you mean infinite final point? Isn't infinite final point is concluded at H1B since 1-A+ downgrade? Or I'm just outdated thing?

n—The universe and the parallel worlds contained within one dimension were erased.

A collision—The higher dimensions, which had been created by fusing an infinite number of similar dimensions, couldn’t withstand the shockwaves and were blown away.

Another collision—Even the super-high dimensions, which included many higher dimensions, shattered without a word.

But not yet, it still wasn’t enough. Something like this wouldn’t be enough. The opponent was still full of vigor. She hadn’t taken any damage at all. Therefore, she must go higher, even higher, and beyond the end

She still increasing their power to battle

Final point (divine realm) Is L1A

Back