• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember Bambu saying otherwise, but I may be mistaken. Either way, people didn't participateparticipate in the last match you made that involved Orcus, so from the time being, it can't be placed in the 1st spot.

I vaguely remember Bambu saying otherwise, but I may be mistaken. Either way, people didn't participateparticipate in the last match you made that involved Orcus, so from the time being, it can't be placed in the 1st spot.
Something.... something... about "divine spark" which can affect the far realm which is a 1-A structure however (I might be wrong) this only applies to the DnD 2-As and above.

I believe there was ment to be some future clarification (a blog or revision, I guess?) on which characters are actual smurfs but IDK what became of it.

But that is power of him...If knowing Radiance won't trigger madness hax then that means the rule completely erases his power?lol,or can you tell me how his ability even works in this case?

I have seen some matches of him and he can always start with it and no one have any problem..and somehow the same way doesn't happen here

Edit:I mean she and her since the radiance is female
It doesn't completely erase that power. The moment a person learns any of that same information by means other than the SBA given knowledge again it would trigger like normal. So the moment Toda looks at Radiance the ability would trigger like normal. It just doesn't trigger from the SBA given knowledge in itself.

Kratos resists being possessed by a conceptual being, unless thought can one up that he gets stomped, regardless thought doesn't have conceptual manipulation anyway, so he loses.

For the High 1-C Tier, the characters from Gurren Lagaan should be higher than the To Aru's characters. With their AE 1 the High Priest can't interact with the God Tiers, and in a previous thread Simon stomped him.

Also, the Will of the Honkai should be tied with the characters from Gurren Lagaan since it inconned with Simon.

So, the High 1-C list should be:

1. Characters from Doctor Who (such as The Six-Fold God) /Mother Eater

2. Characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann / Will of the Honkai

3. Characters from To Aru Majutsu No Index (High Priest mainly)
Bumping this.

I don't really care where the To Aru Magic Gods are placed on the list, but I wanna clarify that Chimera or Nephthys are usually the strongest, not so much High Priest.

Debateable, but I don't care enough to actually argue. From my side he can have the spot, just fix the representative when you're already editing stuff.

Honestly the whole of High 3-A is a mess, there needs to be some Vs matches/rematches tbh but judging by the profiles it should be:

1st) Characters from GoW
2nd) Disembodied Thought
3rd) Characters from Pokémon
4th)
5th)
Update. However, if someone thinks it's different they can make a match to settle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back