• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Kakashi gets to fight another type of Snake as Orochimaru is on vacation for a while. Can he prevail or will he become be dissected? Who knows? No one...till they read ZY profile. This is a battle for the top 5 non-smurf thread thus a match is required and here it is.

High 6-A

Kakashi Hatake:

Zhong Yue:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Nvm after reading his page he has resistance to spatial manip as well as this: Spatial Manipulation (Via Moon Spirit's Moonlight, Zhon Yue can disrupt the dimensional stability - making his foes to be pulled at the same time in six different directions; can freeze the Dimension, Body, and Yuan Shen), a pretty big kamui counter by the looks of things.

Kakashi is a smart fighter who uses clones and lightning as well so the fight might be longer than expected but ZY just haxes to death tbh and Kakashi probably doesnt even have the hax advantage, not that it matters due to regen.

Stomp for my reasons.

From what I've seen in other threads ZY's passives (i.e aura) will serious mess up Kakashi before he can BFR, since passive > thoughts.

Also I believe ZY has dimensional travel just in case Kamui manages to land and if all else fails ZY can just yell!

I can let him have the speed advantage no problem..not like its a problem.

Since it's a stomp, should I update the list in the strongest non-smurf thread?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back