• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it is moot until the scan is seen.
It's based on the 330 million hindu god of the myth apparently can't tell you if really is.

Will be long for find if have a scan about their number in fgo, but anyways still have the 8 million kami that are gods in fate

Soujuurou: By God, you don't mean the 8 million kami?
Aoko: It's because you say things like that sometimes that makes you troublesome. I mean, there are gods in every form, but I’m talking about the big underlying assumption that decided that.

The hindu gods authority is true but i don't remember the exact number
Same it's talk about 330 millions god in discord before but it's with the real pantheon so surely not count, but we have at least confirmation about the shinto mythology with the kami

The problem is even with all these Hindu Gods and Kami, we don't actually know how many are above each other and how many are on the same level. The layers to the Authority resistance is completely unknown unlike Anos' where we know there are 99+ layers.

The problem is even with all these Hindu Gods and Kami, we don't actually know how many are above each other and how many are on the same level. The layers to the Authority resistance is completely unknown unlike Anos' where we know there are 99+ layers.
I don't remember having example of god being on same level authority, as even ishtar/eresh are not same level, twelve god are different level etc (and even chief god are not same level as quirinus>zeus) but can understand that part (it's why i never got directly on the highest level)

If its the same mythology, it wont be a problem to upscale the Authority. But if you include the other Pantheon Authority. It would be hard gauge who have higher Authority.

Seeing as that's settled, can someone tell me the largest number of layers actually provable by feats?

Seeing as that's settled, can someone tell me the largest number of layers actually provable by feats?
For space Ishtar it will be by the number of galaxies in her universe, she the most powerful Conceptual galaxy and galaxy are god with authority in her universe. Her universe is the same as the one we are (otherwise the highest know number is with Amaterasu as she above the 8 million kami (since we doesn't know the litteral number if hindu god i think)

For space Ishtar it will be by the number of galaxies in her universe, she the most powerful Conceptual galaxy and galaxy are god with authority in her universe. Her universe is the same as the one we are (otherwise the highest know number is with Amaterasu as she above the 8 million kami (since we doesn't know the litteral number if hindu god i think)
That runs into the same problem as before. We have no idea which are stronger, weaker or on the same layer.

Every time I think of entering a series and see stuff like this, I think "nope!".

That runs into the same problem as before. We have no idea which are stronger, weaker or on the same layer.
For conceptual galaxie, Space ishtar is absolutely the strongest as she have litteraly destroy all the other and became the entire universe.

Same Amaterasu she above all kami.

For same layer the only know example is CCC servant and BB and it's because CCC authority are entierly based on BB authority. Otherwise we never had same layer authority Example

For conceptual galaxie, Space ishtar is absolutely the strongest as she have litteraly destroy all the other and became the entire universe.

Same Amaterasu she above all kami.

For same layer the only know example is CCC servant and BB and it's because CCC authority are entierly based on BB authority. Otherwise we never had same layer authority.
We don't just assume each one is a different layer because they're never elaborated, that's not how this works at all. You have to prove it.

"That which is wanked may not eternal lie, and with stranger aeons, common sense may die"

The entire past 40 posts.

Time to give Chinamen uncountably infinite layers of resistance. "Higher cultivation > Lower cultivation" and cultivation is continuous!

That proves THREE authority layers.
Does you really make 8 million god in same layer lol
We don't just assume each one is a different layer because they're never elaborated, that's not how this works at all. You have to prove it.
Anyways one of the thing we can do as scaling is (but it doesn't count to much know Servant)
stheno/euryale (the weakest know god)<lower tier god like Nalakūbara<mid tier god<eresh oustide underworld<weakened ishtar<ishtar<jaguar man<tiamat-gorgon<eresh in underworld<dioscuri/astrea< basic high rank god< twelve god (12 layer as none are equal)<Astarte<Astarte origin(for now)<?moon cell/BB<melt<kingprota<kiara<kazuradrop?<kama/saver/kiara merged with moon cell<skadi=<odin<surtr<super karna<arjuna alter. (Arceuid/tiamat/amaterasu are like in the end but don't know where)

The better for you guy should just be that we use the know guy with autority we know that none of them are equal to the other except for BB/CCC servant (in term of authority) so we should have ~100 layer for sure so just need to know approximately who is where

Last edited:
I don't know if i could just go with melt level as she get more powerful each lvl (and she have 999 lvl) lol i will not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back