• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Long Awaited SCP Upgrade

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Alright i think ive kept everyone waiting long enough, and with the current Low 1-C upgrade craze going on why not do it now?

Pretty simple revision really, there have been some new descriptions of the SCP Yesod cosmology since the downgrade:

A Hole In Mars
"And he keeps soaring. Soaring through constellations whose stars link by chains up higher-dimensional light. Soaring through planets that stretch out of space's blackness into white space and green space and an endless rainbow of spaces. Soaring through megastructures of pure crystalline information ringing lightning bolts of consciousness that dance through a matrix of shimmering hiveminds, Existential Planes 1 to 2 through ℵ0 and onwards and that's ignoring how many other axes worlds are stretched along like daggers of light, everything orbiting the spindle in a tsunami of colors and concepts he never could've imagined.

A hand dredges him from the waves. Spacetime becomes a cage that loops on itself no matter what direction you run, ringed by flourescent nothingness that skewers thoughts no matter how hard you try to unthink them. It that grabs him stares into his sub-sub-subatomic structures with a head of obsidian eyes, bringing to mind images of burning worlds and deities gutted for their crimes, casting its Judgement: Alessio Calabrese does not belong here."

This, coupled with the multiple statements of the Yesod multiverse containing an infinite number of infinite multiverses (which is already on some of the profiles but wasnt a Low 1-C feat when the downgrade happened so doesnt need to be added just acknowledged), would upgrade all of the current 2-As to "At least Low 1-C, likely 1-C, possibly higher"

Last edited:
I feel obliged to point out that I've successfully argued to Ultima that temporal dimensions shouldn't automatically qualify for higher tiers any more, which would make the first statement irrelevant and knock this down to just Low 1-C, but neither Ultima nor I can be bothered making that revision yet, and it'd be unfair to only apply that standard to SCP.

So, I agree with this revision thread.

However I do feel obliged to point out that the statements of Yesod containing an infinite number of infinite multiverses still isn't a Low 1-C feat. The SCP-4555 statement counts because it isn't just "an infinite number of infinite multiverses" exist, it's "There's an infinite chain of constructs, each embedding the last and repeating it infinitely many times, starting with universes, then multiverses, then multiverses of multiverses, and so on, as deep as mathematically possible." Which isn't even guaranteed to reach uncountably infinitely many universes as is, but I'm comfortable putting that at likely.

It also might be useful to point out that the Low 1-C end is 6-D (incredibly, ludicrously high-end 6-D, the Magi Gods of Low 1-C), and the 1-C end is 7-D.

Last edited:
I don't know a good argumen, I agree.
Also are you guys only hunting down buffs for the gods and lizard.Now I actually need to make it the canon joke skip thread.

I'm not good at dimensional stuff, so I can only comment on so much, but I agree if the more knowledgeable members do.

Ok, so I see multiple issues with this.

The first piece of evidence is talking about the Noosphere. They were trying to kill a thought, and as the guy mentions, it was harder than travelling to higher temporal dimensions.

This would only scale to the Noosphere since we can't link those higher temporal dimensions to the Tree, and in turn it would only scale to The Brothers Death and the Scarlet King and those at their level.

Second piece of evidence is same as the first. We have no idea if those higher dimensions exist within the Tree.

Third piece of evidence is undoubtedly Low 1-C, but as Saikou pointed out, 4555 creates whole other multiverses. We don't know if these multiverses exist inside or outside the Tree. I think Saik can articulate this better than me, so it's best to let him explain it.

If you've just noticed how I brought up the Tree in all three issues, it's because that was the original problem we had when we made the previous CRT. Saying the multiverse has higher dimensions is like saying water is wet, we already know it has higher dimensions because it is a High 1-B structure. Finding out why absolutely anyone scales to any of those dimensions was the problem.

And the way I see it, none of these prove that the the Tree itself is higher dimensional. My current idea of the scaling from this would be:

Low Elder Gods - 2-A

The Brothers Death and those who scale - At least 2-A, possibly 1-C

Noospheric Entities - 1-C

Next up is High 1-B Elder Gods

Been a while waiting, we can finally have SCP conquer the Top 5 Strongest thread upgraded.

The first piece of evidence is talking about the Noosphere. They were trying to kill a thought, and as the guy mentions, it was harder than travelling to higher temporal dimensions.

This would only scale to the Noosphere since we can't link those higher temporal dimensions to the Tree, and in turn it would only scale to The Brothers Death and the Scarlet King and those at their level.

Why on Earth would it only scale to the Noosphere? They were talking about what sorts of science humans were capable of. Humans who exist in Yesod, and developed technology there that works there. It doesn't matter if it was brought up to say "We managed to do this stuff, but we can't do this thing to the Noosphere", since it's a demonstration of what they could do outside of Noospheric stuff in the first place.

Second piece of evidence is same as the first. We have no idea if those higher dimensions exist within the Tree.

It's not about higher dimensions, it's about more than aleph-null worlds existing. I don't know enough about Ad Astra to say whether that canon's generally talking about stuff that takes place within the Tree or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Third piece of evidence is undoubtedly Low 1-C, but as Saikou pointed out, 4555 creates whole other multiverses. We don't know if these multiverses exist inside or outside the Tree. I think Saik can articulate this better than me, so it's best to let him explain it.

Yeah I think that piece is best as supporting evidence, but that wraps up fine into the "likely" it'd be under.

Isnt Persona only 5-D? Scp is going to be 6-D/7-D/8-D

From this thread it'll only be 6-D and 7-D.

Off-topic for Persona things: We may or may not be able to stomp Persona in Low 1-C if this comes through (likely a stomp in either direction), and 682 and the Elder Gods are revised, but 1-C may be a different story.

My gripe with the first piece of evidence was that even if they managed to get into higher temporal dimensions, we have no idea if the God tiers scale to them. I bring up the Noosphere because the context is about trying to kill a thought, which they found harder than travelling to higher temporal dimensions. So it would make the Noosphere a harder place to reach by proxy.

Second one is fine, I guess? What I got out of it wasn't aleph-null worlds existing. It was that there were existential planes going aleph-null and higher.

Supporting evidence wouldn't work if there's nothing to support.

My gripe with the first piece of evidence was that even if they managed to get into higher temporal dimensions, we have no idea if the God tiers scale to them.

I mean, they're attached to universes in the multiverse. Since the god-tiers are wiping out the multiverse I'd think they'd scale.

I bring up the Noosphere because the context is about trying to kill a thought, which they found harder than travelling to higher temporal dimensions. So it would make the Noosphere a harder place to reach by proxy.

I disagree with this assessment, they're completely different things on so many levels, they shouldn't scale like that.

Second one is fine, I guess? What I got out of it wasn't aleph-null worlds existing. It was that there were existential planes going aleph-null and higher.

The character was soaring through worlds, and went through "existential plane 1", then 2, then eventually aleph-null. Aleph-null worlds existing is the lowball interpretation of this.

Supporting evidence wouldn't work if there's nothing to support.

Fair enough.

Yeah ok then, I guess that works.

Although, I think Noospheric entities should just be just flat 1-C since the Noosphere is a higher plane of existence than the Tree.

Low 1-C, likely 1-C, possibly higher for Low Elder Gods and up, and 1-C for Noospheric entities.

BTW, wouldn't the all-mighty becomes 8D if the elder gods become 7D? Since he transcends them, iirc.

Although, I think Noospheric entities should just be just flat 1-C since the Noosphere is a higher plane of existence than the Tree.

Low 1-C, likely 1-C, possibly higher for Low Elder Gods and up, and 1-C for Noospheric entities.

I don't know enough about the Noosphere to completely deny this, but it seems very suspect to me, especially without statements backing i tup. We haven't considered the noosphere a tier jump above the Tree like that before.

BTW, wouldn't the all-mighty becomes 8D if the elder gods become 7D? Since he transcends them, iirc.

The All-Mighty's statements haven't been considered enough for a tier jump before.

The SCP-4555 statement counts because it isn't just "an infinite number of infinite multiverses" exist, it's "There's an infinite chain of constructs, each embedding the last and repeating it infinitely many times, starting with universes, then multiverses, then multiverses of multiverses, and so on, as deep as mathematically possible." Which isn't even guaranteed to reach uncountably infinitely many universes as is, but I'm comfortable putting that at likely.
I agree with this, for the record. To clarify, the reason I believe SCP-4555's statement to be Low 1-C is the fact that those universes are created following a process called "transfinite recursion", which is pretty explicitly defined in the text as "A process by which a linear ordering could be extended beyond the simple infinity of "1, 2, 3…", which in this case, is pretty clearly referring to getting a linear collection of objects past countable infinity. And the fact that the endpoint of this structure (Which is described as unreachable even by the aforementioned recursion of universes) is called "Omega" is itself probably a reference to how the first uncountable ordinal is sometimes represented by the uppercase greek letter "Ω"

The last CRT made Noospheric entities flat Low 1-C. Keeping with that trend, they should be +1 whatever the God tiers are.

The last CRT made Noospheric entities flat Low 1-C. Keeping with that trend, they should be +1 whatever the God tiers are.
They were made flat Low 1-C because of a direct statement of being 5-dimensional. Not because they're +1 whatever the God tiers are.

Back