• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Ainchase has Abstract Existence Type 1 on a Type 2 Concept;
Abstract Existence (Type 1. Ain is the embodiment of Henir's power, realm/void, Entropy, Chaos, Corruption and Infinity, lacking any real form, creating avatars to interact with creation.), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Chaos and Entropy are the very ideas of the destruction of physical and ethereal things, generating such phenomena)

You know, why is Rimuru and Shulk on the list? Both Rimuru and Shulk have no way to affect Abstract Existence on a Type 2 Concept, Non-Existent Physiology Type 2, or Acausality Type 5. Shulk at least has Type 8 on a Type 2 Concept but has no way to affect Type 2 Concepts himself. Meanwhile, everyone in 2-B besides Tokyo Babel and Anos can affect Type 2 Concepts.

I also think Tokyo Babel should be removed because, besides their Acausality Type 5 they don't seem to be that powerful, they don't even have Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation or any that noteworthy Hax, so we run into the same problem Arceus did before it's upgrade.

so now how many layers of hax resistance do Fate characters have?After reading everything I still don't know exactly about it

A correction, in the 2nd place of 2-A... It is not UED, it is UEG

I have a question... Why Anos is below Rimuru and Shulk, if Anos stomps rimuru and looked superior to Shulk in a recent thread 🥱🤷🏻‍♂️?

also uh remembering stuff, anos actually cant interact with aincahse cause interacting with nep2=/=interacting with ae1 and you cannot interact with an abstract that you havent interacted with before, so uh the two incon

Abstract Existence (Type 1. Ain is the embodiment of Henir's power, realm/void, Entropy, Chaos, Corruption and Infinity, lacking any real form, creating avatars to interact with creation.), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 1. Lacks any form of existence and is nonexistence itself.), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2. Chaos and Entropy are the very ideas of the destruction of physical and ethereal things, generating such phenomena)
The PokeGods can deal with this NEP1 and Type 2 AE1, and Ain doesn't have the Range to deal with them despite passives and all that.

The PokeGods can deal with this NEP1 and Type 2 AE1, and Ain doesn't have the Range to deal with them despite passives and all that.
Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction.
From the ae page

You post that, but I really don't see any difference's between the Abstracts the PokéGods get their Type 2 Conceptual stuff from and what Ain does?

You post that, but I really don't see any difference's between the Abstracts the PokéGods get their Type 2 Conceptual stuff from and what Ain does?
the ct and the lt embody space, time, anti-existance, and parts of the human psyche for the latter, that means that when it comes to interact with ae they can interact with those things and only that, while ain has different things he embodies than those things with his ae so they cannot affect him, also why are we having this talk, i never said he could beat the pokégods i was just asking why are anos rim and shulk above him

...that's not how that works, your interpreting that note on the page completely wrong. No Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 works like that, plus they get the Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 from Palkia and Dialga erasing the Lake Trio's Concepts not their own.

...thats njot huow that works no. No Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 works like that, plus they get the Coneptual Mnaipuilation Type 2 from Palkia and Dialga erasing the Lake Trios Concepts not their own.
that is how it has been treated in nigh every thread ive seen that ae, also why are we talking abt concept manip when the topic of discussion is ae

I'm not quite sure how to answer you not understanding the link between Abstract Existence and Conceptual Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back