• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters from pokemon for number 2 in 2-B
currently Arceus is beating Tiamat and the other creation trio members just do the same thing he will do

I mean the layer of resistance of authority résistance of higher god is at least 10k layer by minimum because hierarchie of god.
And she has this....? Also, what level is the resistance, 3-D or 4-D?

Any other Fate fan here to verify this?

And she has this....? Also, what level is the resistance, 3-D or 4-D?

Any other Fate fan here to verify this?
She has this on her profile, should be 4D, authority are 4D for all of them we know. (And arjuna alter have absorbed authority of mostly the 30k hindu god except some)

She has this on her profile, should be 4D, authority are 4D for all of them we know. (And arjuna alter have absorbed authority of mostly the 30k hindu god except some)
You're telling me she scales to "A has resistances that get negged by B who has resistance that gets negged by C...." over 10K people?

Yeah, I'll wait for someone else to verify, this is very outrageous.

You're telling me she scales to "A has resistances that get negged by B who has resistance that gets negged by C...." over 10K people?

Yeah, I'll wait for someone else to verify, this is very outrageous.
Yeah? It like how work Authority and it's like tell on the profile, and space ishtar is a high rank god (technically should be one of the highest because her age).

1. All it says is that she resists Authority. Nothing about 10K layers.

Anyone with an Authority has resistances to any ability another Authority user can possess so long as their Authority is superior

For the 2 you outrageous about ~10k layer when anos have like 90x countless layer?

Anyone with an Authority has resistances to any ability another Authority user can possess so long as their Authority is superior

For the 2 you outrageous about ~10k layer when anos have like 90x countless layer?
You mention Anos as though it somehow validates this and as though it wasn't accepted on a thread.

And again, no mention of 10K layers.

DnD have more resistance and more layer lol (and i remember that in the resistance blog they resist it too)
Has more resistance?I just check the resistance blog and nothing like resistance to necromancy or reactive evolution in that blog so fate character slaps DnD 🐸👌

ABC whataboutism won't help here, what is the feat of 10K layers?

Forget it, I'll DM Crimson. They're far less biased so I can trust their judgement.

Actually 10k layers of resistance are less than what I thought,iirc in the Arceus match it’s at least 20k or 30k layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back