• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Non-smurf tournaments

Like the title tell, it's about making a Tier 2 tournaments, It's will be either with 8 or 16 competitor depending if the thread is working.

Rules:
  • Only non smurf authorized.
  • The large size type 9 will be restricted to let the lower part of tier 2 being able to affect them.
  • Will be SBA.
  • Speed equal by default.
  • 2 per verses max.
Participants:

Possible participants: Arceus (Avatar), JJ Kars, Post Absorbtion HA Dio, UEG, Mechikabura, SCP-3396, Anos, Graham, Ohma Zi-O, Abel

Last edited:
Anyway I'm pretty sure Magnus thinks and murders the tournament cause he throws his Type 1 AE that makes it hard to do much of anything to him, considering he is an endlessly twisting spiral of infinite contradicting concepts, emotions, and whatnot, even Homulily gets screwed because of that, because Magnus also has like 50 ways to get around resistances

Anyway I'm pretty sure Magnus thinks and murders the tournament cause he throws his Type 1 AE that makes it hard to do much of anything to him, considering he is an endlessly twisting spiral of infinite contradicting concepts, emotions, and whatnot, even Homulily gets screwed because of that, because Magnus also has like 50 ways to get around resistances
little question, wasn't Magnus from Warhammer kind of smurf? i heard that sometimes both in discussion side and here

I mean i don't see the prob with type 1 AE, many Characters here can affect it, and what he have as way to get resistance?

little question, wasn't Magnus from Warhammer kind of smurf? i heard that sometimes both in discussion side and here
His immortality is definitely smurf, but I guess OP is fine with restricting that so...
I mean i don't see the prob with type 1 AE, many Characters here can affect it
Magnus has an uberly high-tier type 1 AE, he literally exists as an infinite contradicting thoughts, emotions, concepts, and what have you

so they are all things that he can do?too weak tbh

looking through this i was thinking to myself that i should try and throw demi-fiend here, then i remembered that demi is a smurf due to being a messiah so uh, Lucifer(SMT) for this list in his smt IV key

Back