• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it defined who is stronger? For example, a character Y has Passive Hax and defeats X character (Who also has some haxs), however that Y character is defeated by character Z for having resistance, but at the same time Z loses out to X's for having no resistance to his abilities

How is it possible to define a list?

How is it defined who is stronger? For example, a character Y has Passive Hax and defeats X character (Who also has some haxs), however that Y character is defeated by character Z for having resistance, but at the same time Z loses out to X's for having no resistance to his abilities

How is it possible to define a list?
There's quite a few criteria actually:

*No hax stonewalls/damage sponges allowed (Essentially characters that are nigh-impossible to affect/ incapacitate and/or have massive amounts of hax resist yet are lacking in the offensive department).

*Overall win/loss ratio against other potential candidates (via SBA) however if a character would win if speed is unequal then they share a spot instead.

*Keeping ABC logic to a minimum since context is key. E.g Knack due to being a natural construct was able to hard counter the Smurf Assassin's (Among the most powerful tier 8s on this site due to having passive tier 1 power-null that targets the supernatural) but ofc that doesn't mean Knack is the strongest (As awesome as that sounds) it just means he has the abilities to win that specific MU yet against other tier 8-Cs the Culexus' win most of the MUs while Knack loses most of the MUs, so on average the Culexus are vastly more powerful than Knack.

*And lastly (Off the top of my head) who simply uses they win-cons more often however if it's a stomp the match naturally can't be added to the respective profiles but it can be used as jurisdiction for these types of lists.

i mean the old man of wandering mountain, he just exists and exdeath cant do anything to him and plot haxes ExDeath

i mean the old man of wandering mountain, he just exists and exdeath cant do anything to him and plot haxes ExDeath
When has the old man shown to affect type 2 and 4 acausality? I swear he's plot manipulation seems NLF as hell (IIRC he can't be affected by anything unless it's "written" correct? meaning you need borderline NLF invulnerability yourself e.g: Type 5 Acausal, just to incon? Oof...).

Don't mind my mini rant, there's some suspension of belief (on my part) that an old man essentially has plot shields that pretty much negates almost all opposing hax lol. Even tho I'm well aware of how his powers works.

reactive evolution, causality hax
I'll add Junas later.
Exdeath for a spot in 2-A (After the recent FF revisions he essentially became another Lavos. He actually predates Lavos now that I think about it lol!).

Also Bartz is borderline composite FF and various other characters all received massive upgrades too.

It should also be mentioned that most classic era FF characters have access to these.

So either Exdeath for a spot or just Characters from Final Fantasy in general for 2-A.
Anos for a spot in 2A as well
Will add these guys to 2-A later. I'm going offline for a bit.

When has the old man shown to affect type 2 and 4 acausality? I swear he's plot manipulation seems NLF as hell (IIRC he can't be affected by anything unless it's "written" correct? meaning you need borderline NLF invulnerability yourself e.g: Type 5 Acausal, just to incon? Oof...).

Don't mind my mini rant, there's some suspension of belief (on my part) that an old man essentially has plot shields that pretty much negates almost all opposing hax lol. Even tho I'm well aware of how his powers works.
blame the fact that since is a character in the story that he is writing

The 5-A list should look like this:

1st) Wang Lin (Usual chinaman BS).
2nd) Aisha (The below characters can't affect her).
3rd) Adeleine (Speed Unequal) and Calypso (Twisted Metal) (Both have potent RW that activities quickly).
4th) Oltura (Passive Aura/Deconstruction and near instant Mind/Madness/Light Manipulation).
5th)

There's probably other haxxed 5-A Kamen Riders but I'm not knowledgeable about the verse tbh, so 5th can be left empty for the time being.

Also Ainz should be in 5th spot for 9-A, as he's 9-A physically anyways. He's also already stomped Snatcher in a VS thread.

The 5-A list should look like this:

1st) Wang Lin (Usual chinaman BS).
2nd) Aisha (The below characters can't affect her).
3rd) Adeleine (Speed Unequal) and Calypso (Twisted Metal) (Both have potent RW that activities quickly).
4th) Oltura (Passive Aura/Deconstruction and near instant Mind/Madness/Light Manipulation).
5th)

There's probably other haxxed 5-A Kamen Riders but I'm not knowledgeable about the verse tbh, so 5th can be left empty for the time being.
Done.

For 6-B

Can't Calyrex be able to defeat Naseem? I don't think he has anything to counter TK or mind hax. He doesn't seem to have any way to put Megicula down either.

Also I heard here that Super Monkey's death hax isn't combat applicable, so he should drop at number 5

The top should be like this

1. Characters from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

2. Characters from Bleach

3. Calyrex (Mainly Passive Absolute Zero/Life absorbtion)/ Megicula (Mainly limited Invulnerability, T8 and 9 Immortality and Curse Manip)

4. Naseem (Fate Manip and Death Manip)

5. Super Monkey

Last edited:
Kiva for 5th 5-A, Chaos with get second cause evilswarm go brrrrrr, tokyo babel needs to get removed from the list for 2-B and Ainchase should take their spot, if he has reason to not then Oma Zi-O should take the spot due to him being composite kamen rider and then some and then some even more once we finally add sentai to site

I actually recommended Chaos (NNT) awhile back however he eventually got removed because his High 4-C is via RW and doesn't scale to any of his physicals which are unknown. I don't think any standard's have change that'll warrant him being put back on the list but I wouldn't complain either way.

anyways he prolly doesn't get past hades because at least 2x ap advantage that he upscales from a bunch and when he dresses if he doesn't get too strong too fast he is gonna get ee'd

Think someone suggested Ard for 9-A before, will try again later.

Only thing he was missing was hax resistance, well only 1/3 through the new volume and basically he has unconventional resistance to hax, how it works is whatever happens to him is irrelevant as long as his near infinite amount of souls exist, they will not only keep reviving him, but also can control his body, so for example you could hax his mind, but his souls would just control his body and hax you.

He is also gonna get information manipulation, time stop (kinda), and npi, and not done with the volume yet.

Anyway, he is getting more broken, will suggest him after i upgrade him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back