• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm SK have far more haxes and resistance but I think Cerberus of Instinct having way faster regeneration at mid-godly without needing resu would incon granting same ranking
The Current profile's for Soul King and Yhwach could incon given Cerberus nor the Primal Beast have Acausality (Though i could be wrong with the PB part) so both Soul King and Yhwach would just constantly change the future, making it so none of Cerberus's or Primal Beast's attacks him them, the'll also passively null all of their Hax's given the Almighty can Passively null Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) which is the same level for Cerberus and Primal Beast.

The only reason why Soul King and Yhwach don't beat them right now is Their Abstract Existence and somewhat Their Mid-Godly Regeneration. This won't be a problem for them in the future but as for right now they at best Incon Cerberus and The Primal Beast.

The Current profile's for Soul King and Yhwach could incon given Cerberus nor the Primal Beast have Acausality (Though i could be wrong with the PB part) so both Soul King and Yhwach would just constantly change the future, making it so none of Cerberus's or Primal Beast's attacks him them, the'll also passively null all of their Hax's given the Almighty can Passively null Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) which is the same level for Cerberus and Primal Beast.

The only reason why Soul King and Yhwach don't beat them right now is Their Abstract Existence and somewhat Their Mid-Godly Regeneration. This won't be a problem for them in the future but as for right now they at best Incon Cerberus and The Primal Beast.
makes sense the only other ability that can harm or end SK would be captain summoning or imbuing his weapon with Bahamut's destruction which is Type 1 concept erasure, but I'm not sure Captain can resist Reiatsu gg since I don't know how many layers bleach has.
If we have a profile for the 2 vessels of Bahamut they might be able to as they basically resist abilities and type 1 concept hax as they are tied directly to the 2 Half. but tbh one of those would just copy-paste Captain minus equipment while the other is just a walking powernull who isn't aware of the full strength of his power so doesn't know how to offensively use it in his 5-A key

makes sense the only other ability that can harm or end SK would be captain summoning or imbuing his weapon with Bahamut's destruction which is Type 1 concept erasure, but I'm not sure Captain can resist Reiatsu gg since I don't know how many layers bleach has.
If we have a profile for the 2 vessels of Bahamut they might be able to as they basically resist abilities and type 1 concept hax as they are tied directly to the 2 Half. but tbh one of those would just copy-paste Captain minus equipment while the other is just a walking powernull who isn't aware of the full strength of his power so doesn't know how to offensively use it in his 5-A key
Bleach's layers aren't calculated yet but a safe rough estimate would most likely put the God-Tiers being able to bypass 100's of layers of resistances towards not only Soul Hax's but every hax that comes with Reiatsu. Bahamut possibly might work but if he doesn't posses Acausality that negates Precog and Fate Manipulation none of his attacks would get the chance to harm Soul King nor Yhwach so he'll be useless regardless if he possesses Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation.

Also the Powernull Vessel would only work if it's power-nulling Yhwach and Soul King on a Type 1 Conceptual Level as both Characters could also Passively Null all of the Vessels hax's including it's power-null or reinstate all of their abilities that were powernulled on a Type 2 Conceptual Level.

Bleach's layers aren't calculated yet but a safe rough estimate would most likely put the God-Tiers being able to bypass 100's of layers of resistances towards not only Soul Hax's but every hax that comes with Reiatsu. Bahamut possibly might work but if he doesn't posses Acausality that negates Precog and Fate Manipulation none of his attacks would get the chance to harm Soul King nor Yhwach so he'll be useless regardless if he possesses Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation.
he's type 4 acausal for existing even before creating Causality and spacetime as a concept and rule so it would work since he's the half of the one that created the type 1 concept that allowed reality to exist in the first place and for these half, they only see these concepts as tools and unaffected by it because they are above it
Also the Powernull Vessel would only work if it's power-nulling Yhwach and Soul King on a Type 1 Conceptual Level as both Characters could also Passively Null all of the Vessels hax's including it's power-null or reinstate all of their abilities that were powernulled on a Type 2 Conceptual Level.
employs the same ability as Bahamut and is resistant to powernull which includes powernull from Chaos that can erase and nullify type 1 concept, abilities, regeneration, immortality, logic, etc. also by nulling something he is also destroying the ability itself. but like I said he's not aware of it so he can only powernull with it without knowing how and why. so he doesn't know he can null/erase someone from existence completely to EE them as well on a conceptual level. the other one just outright summons a borrowed power of bahamut to manifest his form and assist her and she always goes Bahamut summon as the first move.
both vessels have the same resistance as the God they represent because they have the same physiology as them which includes immunity from anything that exists under the Omnipotent's creations

he's type 4 acausal for existing even before creating Causality and spacetime as a concept and rule so it would work since he's the half of the one that created the type 1 concept that allowed reality to exist in the first place and for these half, they only see these concepts as tools and unaffected by it because they are above it

employs the same ability as Bahamut and is resistant to powernull which includes powernull from Chaos that can erase and nullify type 1 concept, abilities, regeneration, immortality, logic, etc. also by nulling something he is also destroying the ability itself. but like I said he's not aware of it so he can only powernull with it without knowing how and why. so he doesn't know he can null/erase someone from existence completely to EE them as well on a conceptual level. the other one just outright summons a borrowed power of bahamut to manifest his form and assist her and she always goes Bahamut summon as the first move.
both vessels have the same resistance as the God they represent because they have the same physiology as them which includes immunity from anything that exists under the Omnipotent's creations
Damn yeah if they had a profile then the'll would definitely beat the current version of Soul King's and Yhwach's profiles. Even after the upgrades they would mostly likely beat Yhwach but i don't think the'll beat Prime Soul King given how crazy his Hax's and Resistances get.

Damn yeah if they had a profile then the'll would definitely beat the current version of Soul King's and Yhwach's profiles. Even after the upgrades they would mostly likely beat Yhwach but i don't think the'll beat Prime Soul King given how crazy his Hax's and Resistances get.
good for them because they are not on the list of characters I want to make because I'm focusing more on less haxy characters to index so they can actually be used for vsbattle boards.
Captain is already a pain to update with every changes I don't want another 2 profiles as long as Captain with every changes that happens in the story because they are main characters

Yeah there are in no way hundreds of layers in bleach

Specifically Ainz should completely roll over Snatcher and Haruna, the former he stomped when Snatcher was bloodlused and in his latest key and started in Snatcher's danmaku range, and the ladder not seeming to have much of an answer to Ainz's more fucky options like Thousand Bone Lance and just plain nuking her from out of her range, both of which being deeply in-character

what are their passive again and how do they work
For Haruka she has passive fear; crazy good resistances, dozens of summons with things like power null, stealth mastery, elemental/spiritual intag that are all comparable to her, and OP reactive evolution (Gained resistances to death and mind manip which both bypass multiple layers of standard resistance). She also has a darkness aura which absorbs an opponent's magical power and gives it to her increasing her power (dramatically if she's fighting someone stronger than her) and she gets stronger with every swing of her sword. On top of that has 6 ice coffins floating around her at all times that can freeze and seal magic attacks and objects, and she even use them to seal time as well. Though that statement is likely referring to the localized time of whatever she's sealing; but that also means whatever she seals has it's time stopped, and she seals people in her coffin too.

For Alte; she has the passive fear and resistances (Although not quite as good as Haruka), along with a passive lightning forcefield and can shoot lightning that nulls, ,pierces, and petrifies anything that would reach her. It even does this to reality warping abilities and non-magic forcefields and dimensional portals.

The petrification, poison, and paralysis effects of her lightning bypasses multiple layers of resistance and her lighting can possibly even petrify souls (If we take her saying she has the strongest status effects and use it to scale her to other petrification users in the verse)

Don't have to explain her as much as Alte.

How exactly are these estimates being made?
You'll see in the thread i make later down the line given i don't have all the scans i need nor the argument fully completed yet. Also i'll will admit that it would mostly likely not be in the 100's, that was a hasty statement on my part but it would be close to 100 layers for the God-Tiers.

But a Massively Lowballed version of the scaling would be something like.

Tatsuki <<< SS Arc Lieutenants <<< SS Arc Captains <<< TYBW Lieutenants <<< TYBW Captains <<< Shinigami Aizen <<< Bankai Yamamoto <<< Hogyoku Form 1-3 <<< Butterfly Aizen <<< Dangai Ichigo <<< Mugetsu <<< Hollowfied Shikai Ichigo <<< Aizen <<< Soul King Yhwach << True Bankai Ichigo <<<<<< Prime Soul King.

Last edited:
That looks like a power scaling chain. Were there really that many (100) examples of people resisting soul crush then being soul crushed later? Also there's a difference between disintegration (The full brunt) of soul crush and the paralysis, how many of these are the disintegration? That's not an actual question I expect you to answer before you make the thread. I'm just voicing my thoughts on "100 layer lowballed SC".

That looks like a power scaling chain. Were there really that many examples of people resisting soul crush them being soul crushed later? Also there's a difference between disintegration (The full brunt) of soul crush and the paralysis, how many of these are the disintegration? That's not an actual question I expect you to answer before you make the thread. I'm just voice my thoughts on "100 layer lowballed SC".
For your first question Yes we do have a decent amount of examples things like SS Arc Renji being able to resist SS Arc Shikai Ichigo's Aura but gets completely crushed by Byakuya or Ganju being able to resist Yumichika's Aura but being completely crushed by Kenpachi. Disenegration isn't actually the "full brunt" of Reiatsu as you put it but rather Existence Erasure and i'm not getting this question are you asking me how many people get disintegration or how layered is the disintegration? Yeah just discount that statement i was being hasty when i said that. my actual opinion is it would most likely be around 50's to 100 area when i get all the evidence and scaling chain done.

What spot? Number one has passive soul crush, paralysis, fear inducement and power null, resists fate-hax that affect Type 4s, mind-hax in the quintillions and soul, fate, law and reality warping hax.

The rest are fairly haxxed but I'm not well verse on them.

For your first question Yes we do have a decent amount of examples things like SS Arc Renji being able to resist SS Arc Shikai Ichigo's Aura but gets completely crushed by Byakuya or Ganju being able to resist Yumichika's Aura but being completely crushed by Kenpachi. Disenegration isn't actually the "full brunt" of Reiatsu as you put it but rather Existence Erasure and i'm not getting this question are you asking me how many people get disintegration or how layered is the disintegration? Yeah just discount that statement i was being hasty when i said that. my actual opinion is it would most likely be around 50's to 100 area when i get all the evidence and scaling chain done.
Yeah no they arent in the 50s either... There are not that many instances when someone is actually being crushed in bleach.

Multiple characters from Bleach need to be placed on the list.

For 5-A Characters from Bleach (Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and Soul King) need to be placed at the 3th spot given none of the previous characters can resist the Reiatsu Passives nor the Almighty Passives from Yhwach and Soul King.

For 5-B Yhwach needs to be placed at the 3th spot given he's previously stomp Nihilus multiple times in older threads and since Nihilus's profile hasn't changed since then he still get's stomp.

For High 6-A Yhwach either needs to be replaced with Aizen given his better Passives or place Aizen with Yhwach and rename it to Characters from Bleach.

For High 6-B Ichigo needs to be placed at the 5th spot given Hades can't resist nor regenerate from Ichigo's Passives.
Bump for this post.

Ashen One for last place in High 4-C

they obviously aren't beating anyone already on the list, but they have some pretty solid hax in the form of soul manipulation and mind control, and also have type 4 and 8 immortality.

Ashen One for last place in High 4-C

they obviously aren't beating anyone already on the list, but they have some pretty solid hax in the form of soul manipulation and mind control, and also have type 4 and 8 immortality.
even if they didnt qualify since low multi-range is smurf, Akron solos, announcer budget cuts and yugioh passively exists

I don't think that's going through, and even if it did, that conceptual manipulation wouldn't be something he applies to other people. It's just what he has to do in order to manifest his power. The only thing that might have that is his domain expansion, but that's a pretty big maybe.

I mean, now Gojo is practically invulnerable to any shit. If nothing works in the end he will simply destroy his opponent's mind

But the ratings and the verse in general is horrible here on the site. Gojo will probably become 7-B or 6-C depending on a future revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back