• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, in durability, meaning that she is constantly surrounded by a Small town (correction) level forcefield, that prevents everything down to energies from reaching Haruna.
Hei's matter Manipulation while clashing against another foe who can also deconstruct stuff produces 7-C to 6-B+ levels of energy and from what I recall matter Manipulation doesn't grant you resistance.
So even if Haruna cant kill Hei, if he cant bypass that, hes going to get outlived as sustenance if of no concern for Haruna, setting aside that Hei will succomb in a long drawn out fight even if he outskills her like Ikki does a infant.
Tbh I'd argue Hei is a much, much more skilled assassination user than Ikki. One is a Swordsmen, the other is an assassin so they're inapplicable to one another.
Hunger and tiredness will take a toll on him, things that Haruna has no need of. She can by the way encapsulate Hei in her Space Bubble via a thought, so she probably dosnt even need to mind his skill.
That's fair but Hei does have experience when it comes to space erasure.
That is, assuming Hei can't bypass her Barrier. You're THE GIN, you will find a way~
smh making me blush

I meant that the Smelling Salts will only allow him to escape the Mental World, how the Smelling Salts works prevents it from being used to escape any other type of alternate dimension. Even if its Mental World Raz, as soon as he's taken outside the Mental World the abilities associated with the Mental World do not work, including escape through Smelling Salts.
Basically each Mental World is some sort of dimension (like really, it's a different worlds due to each person having different personalities, each Mental World is separated from each other), if I want to put it simply, in combat, Mental World is everything what is surrounded when Mental World Raz is used. Including Sorrow and some sort of "alternate dimension" which also will be a part of Mental World in combat For instance Raz was technically BFRd in Mental World from one place to another previously and by using Smelling salts it was possible for him to just exit and enter MW again. So if Raz gets sent to the alternate dimension he will just escape mental world and enter it again, since that alternate dimension technically also will be a part of the Mental World. I can basically explain more how Mental Worlds works if needed, cause it's pretty complicated.

I mean, do we accept atomization feats for AP? Because i think i have a atomization feat with similar values. Well, if we do, i guess hes just popping her Bubble with sheer Ap then? And i dont really understand the second part, could you elaborate?

No uh- i was making a compar- you know what, point taken.

It depends on how the space hax he faced was used. For Haruna its really just thinks => catched in her Space Bubble.

Basically each Mental World is some sort of dimension (like really, it's a different worlds due to each person having different personalities, each Mental World is separated from each other), if I want to put it simply, in combat, Mental World is everything what is surrounded when Mental World Raz is used. Including Sorrow and some sort of "alternate dimension" which also will be a part of Mental World in combat For instance Raz was technically BFRd in Mental World from one place to another previously and by using Smelling salts it was possible for him to just exit and enter MW again. So if Raz gets sent to the alternate dimension he will just escape mental world and enter it again, since that alternate dimension technically also will be a part of the Mental World. I can basically explain more how Mental Worlds works if needed, cause it's pretty complicated.
That is not how we treat keys like Mental World Raz and other such keys. Everything around Mental World Raz does not become the Mental World and follow its rules, its the opposite, Raz becomes Mental World Raz when he enters the Mental World. I'm a bit knowledgeable of Psychonauts myself, I know uwo it works. The Mental World is the simply the world created by a person's mind that Psychonauts enter and can uterlise to gain operation or manipulate the person's mind (with Mental Worlds being connected through the collective unconscious)

Honestly it probably shouldn't even be a key and should just be a separate tabber which clarifies what ability can gain when he enters the Mental World.

Even his stats don't change besides his stamina and if he happens to Transforms into a giant while in the Mental World, which can just be added in his base as "Limitless in the Mental World" plus Transformation and Large Size in the tabbed and "higher as a giant" for the stat changes.

That is not how we treat keys like Mental World Raz and other such keys. Everything around Mental World Raz does not become the Mental World and follow its rules, its the opposite, Raz becomes Mental World Raz when he enters the Mental World. I'm a bit knowledgeable of Psychonauts myself, I know uwo it works. The Mental World is the simply the world created by a person's mind that Psychonauts enter and can uterlise to gain operation or manipulate the person's mind (with Mental Worlds being connected through the collective unconscious)

Honestly it probably shouldn't even be a key and should just be a separate tabber which clarifies what ability can gain when he enters the Mental World.

Even his stats don't change besides his stamina and if he happens to Transforms into a giant while in the Mental World, which can just be added in his base as "Limitless in the Mental World" plus Transformation and Large Size in the tabbed and "higher as a giant" for the stat changes.
Well yeah you get that point, actually making instead of key but just mentioning abilities he gains inside of Mental World seems as good idea, yeah. Correcting wording like

"Inisde of Mental World: Minus Psycho Portal abilities, plus "abilities inside of Mental World"." And other stuff you mentioned.

While I'm not that good at coding maybe I could be able to correct some of stuff.

You don't really need to be good at coding, just copy what all the other profiles have already done.

isaac for 3rd 9-A because 11 rezes + danmaku out the ass + passives + space bar items all in the void if the repectenace crt got through he would be even more busted

I just realized that Devil May Cry and Black Clover (both being demon-themed verses) are overall stronger than most of my favorite verses.

Not that I have anything against them. But still, what a 'bad' revelation to start the day with...

I'm happy for SMT tho. They're long overdue for 1-A.

Oh, and The Goddess of The Manifold need to be thrown away from 1-A.

I just realized that Devil May Cry and Black Clover (both being demon-themed verses) are overall stronger than most of my favorite verses.

Not that I have anything against them. But still, what a 'bad' revelation to start the day with...

I'm happy for SMT tho. They're long overdue for 1-A.

Oh, and The Goddess of The Manifold need to be thrown away from 1-A.
Why?

I wanted to elect the Shrike for Unknown, but to be honest, the profile is wrong and lacking a lot of its capabilities and powers. I plan to revise Hyperion someday-ish.

You do realize that smash doesn't has to kill him right and they have methods to do that, also the sword doesn't work because he isn't in Korea + the fact that they have an ap advantage and he would get voidhaxed by the subspace army, lets not get into the fact that they are up there in speed unequal which makes this even worse

the swords abilities still work if he isn't in Korea, but the sword itself can only remain in Korea

low-godly regen makes the stat advantage meaningless

the voidhax from the subspace army comes from the subspace bombs, which the fighters (High 7-A characters) don't have access to

low-godly means that they can hit him billions of times before he hits them once and it still wont matter

the swords abilities still work if he isn't in Korea, but the sword itself can only remain in Korea

low-godly regen makes the stat advantage meaningless

the voidhax from the subspace army comes from the subspace bombs, which the fighters (High 7-A characters) don't have access to

low-godly means that they can hit him billions of times before he hits them once and it still wont matter
they don't, that is the whole point of why he had to create a domain in china otherwise, he would be very much killable
not when the regen means nothing
we allow civilizations on the list though, which includes the subspace army who do have a high 7-A key + the bosses are high 7-A and do have the bombs
it means that they can dance around him and use all their hax which does include potent hax from G&W that can very much beat han

What's the rule on speed equalized/unequaled? I saw some characters listed as being tied with someone due to speed equal/unequaled

What's the rule on speed equalized/unequaled? I saw some characters listed as being tied with someone due to speed equal/unequaled
The list assumes speed is equal, but you can have adjacent spots for speed unequal. i.e. Character X is number 1 for a tier but Character Y would be number 1 with speed unequal.

even though the ultimate cosmos, which is 7D is infinitely below creative mode, which would make creative mode 8D and as such with the US transcending that it would be 9D

Hajime Hinata should be removed from High 8-C as he got upgraded to 8-B. Guesses for his new position in tier? Wizard Lord doesn't seem to have anything against Passive Luck, Passive Aura + Social Influencing and Mind hax. Should I try to put him already against The Sorrow?

Hajime Hinata should be removed from High 8-C as he got upgraded to 8-B. Guesses for his new position in tier? Wizard Lord doesn't seem to have anything against Passive Luck, Passive Aura + Social Influencing and Mind hax. Should I try to put him already against The Sorrow?
Try to put him against sorrow since there's also another character above who is quite op (not Raz but the other one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back