• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, basically it seems strange that Haruna is above The Snatcher in this list when reading the profiles

Speed equalized.​
Victory via K.O or Death.​

latest.png
latest.png

Last edited:
Huh, as far as I can aee she doesn't have non physical interaction. So in other words she can't do something to Snatcher, but Snatcher can still at least dsnmaku her. Either voting snatcher or I guess it's stomp in Snatcher's favor.

Well, if Haruna manages to throw any of Snatcher's blue attacks at him she will be able to hit

Last edited:
Well, if Haruna manages to throw any of Snatcher's blue attacks at him she will be able to hit
I don't really think Snatcher would let himself get hit by one of those again after his encounter with Hat Kid, since he'd know that his potions can be throw at him.

her profile says she has Regen (High-Mid) so if Snatcher hits her and he sees her Regen then he'd know to use his hax right away meaning he'd likely Pain Hax to Incap her, BFR her into one of his pocket dimensions, or just straight up induce Death on her.

I dont have much of a horse in this race for placements anymore, but just going to say that from all the hax you have listed, only BFR will work without feats of his hax working on machines. Danmaku is also absolutly useless considering that Haruna has a town level passive barrier around her at all time. Dunno how intangibility interacts with space hax, if it works hes getting space deleted with a thought, if no then continue. Going by his standard tactics, BFR seems like a last ditch effort, so i assume its not going to happen for a while. How do his explosive flasks work? Haruna could really just catch him in a space bubble with a though before he throws his flask and have him face its explosion point blank, then delete him in her bubble.

Either way, Snatcher is intangible so I guess unless Haruna can do space stuff on ghosts and other intangible characters I don't see how she can do something against Snatcher.

Abusing the one gameplay mechanic used within the game he was beaten in to beat him. Which is throwing back his bombs at him. Which she does canoncaly within the series itself (That is, throwing back bombs). If he dodges them, she realize that he dosnt want to be hit by them and just focuses on doing that until it works, while Snatcher only has 1 wincon himself, which is BFR. Which, going by his profile, is literally a last ditch effort

Abusing the one gameplay mechanic used within the game he was beaten in to beat him. Which is throwing back his bombs at him. Which she does canoncaly within the series itself (That is, throwing back bombs). If he dodges them, she realize that he dosnt want to be hit by them and just focuses on doing that until it works, while Snatcher only has 1 wincon himself, which is BFR. Which, going by his profile, is literally a last ditch effort
I mean, it's one of Snatcher moves from well, other many moves through which Snatcher can realise he can't do damage. That'll be duplication, giant laser/beams from ground, shockwaves putting on Darkness and attack from it and etc.

Thats a fair point, you know what, just shuffle their placing around (Thats the reason you guys did the match right), like i said, i have no horse in that race ^^

Back