• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow for 1st 8-C to tie with What a Beautiful because they don't have npi, he has large amounts of hax and stomps those in 4 through 2nd via being incorporeal and for what a beautiful he ant beat the ones with ae but he does resist their hax, nearly one-shots (x7.2 ap diff that he upscales from) anyone in verse because they don't have a clac for 8-C and so the baseline is assumed, those who do have npi don't have a way around his regen + his resistance to their hax while he can beat them down and last but not least he can summon shadow mind who is haxed asf and scales to his SF3 base ap aka near one shot

He scales to 1.83 Tons from this, while I don't see a value for what a beautiful so baseline is assumed, baseline is 0.25, which makes it abt 7.2x at least when I did it I rounded it up to 1.8 which, not rounding it makes it x7.32 which is even more so only x0.18 till oneshot, might as well be a oneshot given he upscales from said value as the core of shadow energy (the key that I am using)

He scales to 1.83 Tons from this, while I don't see a value for what a beautiful so baseline is assumed, baseline is 0.25, which makes it abt 7.2x at least when I did it I rounded it up to 1.8 which, not rounding it makes it x7.32 which is even more so only x0.18 till oneshot, might as well be a oneshot given he upscales from said value as the core of shadow energy (the key that I am using)
Oh, I thought you meant he's x7.2 the thing he upscales from lol.

In case none of those What a Beautiful fellows have passives, Ancient can probably take them on with some rigged Fight Rule law like Equpiment level 49 which doesn't allow the opponent to enter combat with him unless they somehow manage to get Shadow Fight's equivalent of full equipment with its leveling system. Also Ancient can choose to not even tell them what the rule is all about, leaving them clueless as to why they cannot engage combat.

Critters all have passive fear and mind hax.

-Gii, Kerkan, Petrovna etc all have NPI, so idk why that is even being mentioned.

-Shadow has no resistance to time hax, Lemure Lemure can incap with the left hand of good, which will multiple his present infinitely, trapping him in an infinite loop of mental suffering.

-Gii reduces him to particles, since i don't see that resistance either, or absorb him and his powers.

-Petrovna has absorption too.

-Shadow has no resistance to time hax, Lemure Lemure can incap with the left hand of good, which will multiple his present infinitely, trapping him in an infinite loop of mental suffering.
Shadow will get trapped in this infinite loop, but Shadow Mind living in his mind constantly is resistant to time tricks like temporal loops. It could either guide Shadow into realizing he's affected by a loop, open up a space-time rift to get them both out of there and return to combat.
-Gii reduces him to particles, since i don't see that resistance either, or absorb him and his powers.

As for the particles he is already made of particles. Pretty sure he can't do jack against absorption tho.

Also Shadow and Shadow Mind spawning on the battlefield with their entire gathered Shadow Energy body in one place would also passively inflict universal laws on their opponent like the Equipment Level fight rule I mentioned earlier.

Oh and Shadow has passive fatehax. All he has to do is something that he thinks will win him the fight and that action will win him the fight.

Last edited:
Gii, Kerkan, Petrovna etc all have NPI, so idk why that is even being mentioned.
8-C, they are not 8-C in base, they are only 8-C with their kikai and even then being able to hit ae1 doesn't mean you can hit elemental intangibility, which shadow has, those in 8-C however only have the npi against ae1
what tessai said
Gii reduces him to particles, since i don't see that resistance either, or absorb him and his powers.
GIl doesn't matter since he is only 8-C with his kikai
doesn't have the respective npi

I mean what does being made of particles even do for him? Gii is literally going to shatter him into particles, he does this on things which have no particles. Unless you are saying he is particles already and thus can't be shattered any further, i guess, either way irrelevant, since Gii would info analyze him and go for the absorption, but yea forgot he doesn't count as he isn't physically 8-C.

As for Petrovna, she is hybrid of a Critter and a Kikai, Kikai being things which inherently can affect Critters, which exist as possibilities, forms of death, terror given form etc.

Gil doesn't matter here because he is 10-B normally and as such wouldn't be in 8-C, cool, that doesn't mean you can touch something you have no feats against

Not how it works~

If you are incorpreal you can attack and touch someone without NPI but not the other way around, probably going off of IRL ghosts

yes but they have incorporeality and ae while shadow has elemental intangibility based on shadows, you wanna tell me they can walk up to a tree's shadow and start punching it without any feats?

Critters of are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, exist without material form, and are forms of death, terror given form.

Kikai and Critters can exist as information itself.They seem a bit more complex to me.

Yes it is far more complex, however as long as they do not have the requisite npi, that being the ability to hit elemental intangibility, otherwise, they cannot interact with him, and yes gi can hit shadow however he does not qualify for 8-C, he qualifies for 10-B,

Yes it is far more complex, however as long as they do not have the requisite npi, that being the ability to hit elemental intangibility, otherwise, they cannot interact with him, and yes gi can hit shadow however he does not qualify for 8-C, he qualifies for 10-B,
Nope. That's wrong, being able to touch Abstracts allows you to affect Elemental and Spiritual Intangibles as well.

That's what i thought too, but if they want to insist on that logic, Shadow can't affect them either.

We could go deep into the other WABS 8-C's who can affect Shadow ie Tesla whose ability allows his lightning to affect immaterial beings and objects such as beings made of cracking which is a math equation, information, critters, and even light and color, Shadow's incorporeality, isn't gonna mean anything.

Or we could go with ppl who have the green stones, something that allows them to harm both the physical and ethereal, affecting fantasy beings and illusions, illusions in the verse being anything supernatural from non-existent beings to monster born out of darkness.

Though of course the other 8-C's such as those from Gahkthun aren't anywhere as broken as Inganock's.

Nope. That's wrong, being able to touch Abstracts allows you to affect Elemental and Spiritual Intangibles as well.
that makes no sense, being able to touch an idea should have no bearing on being able to touch fire, being able to touch someone who is passing through matter or moving themself to a different dimension, just like the same way, how does interacting with something that doesn't exist let you do anything I mentioned before or even something that neither exists nor doesn't exist, extending being able to interact those states to be able to interact shadows and the wind should not be done, and definitely not because it is harder to do, just because someone can shoot a railgun skillfully doesn't mean they can do the same with a pistol, the former is harder to master than the other and they have the same underlying principle (out of metaphor, being able to touch things that are not normally physical to us) doesn't mean that the skill carries over

That's what i thought too, but if they want to insist on that logic, Shadow can't affect them either.

We could go deep into the other WABS 8-C's who can affect Shadow ie Tesla whose ability allows his lightning to affect immaterial beings and objects such as beings made of cracking which is a math equation, information, critters, and even light and color, Shadow's incorporeality, isn't gonna mean anything.

Or we could go with ppl who have the green stones, something that allows them to harm both the physical and ethereal, affecting fantasy beings and illusions, illusions in the verse being anything supernatural from non-existent beings to monster born out of darkness.

Though of course the other 8-C's such as those from Gahkthun aren't anywhere as broken as Inganock's.
i mean, yeah he cant hit the ae1s, but he can hit normal people as show multiple times in verse
Tesla can hit him yes however being able to beat him is something else, since from what I can see on the profile he doesn't really have an answer to regen, resistances + x4.25373333333 ap advantage
IC, they can prolly hit him but could I get notable people in said group and what they can do, please
Seems so
Also, question do they have any answer to fight rules (Law hax) + HII (Fate hax)

Last edited:
FF 2-As go below lavos since even if he kills one of them the rest come in and murder stomp + he doesn't resist power mimicry so they go above pokemon which should get changed into just characters from pokemon since transformers are gone

FF 2-As go below lavos since even if he kills one of them the rest come in and murder stomp + he doesn't resist power mimicry so they go above pokemon which should get changed into just characters from pokemon since transformers are gone
Pretty sure the list means that each character of that tier of a verse is on the spot and the fights still are individual. He doesn't fight them all at once, just 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back