• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-B Tournament. Round 1, Match 7): Thu-Fi-Zer VS Random Monkey that will not appear in the tourney site

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her

Thu-Fi-Zer (Pokémon Adventures) VS Avatar of the vengeful monkey

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • 6-B versions

UCP1tR8uFH2Q-OqufNz8HLMxirrNAoRn7AnF9huj-tJWqY0dW7xaci_TWYSxwqBqEaH0GDrpNCwiCBOjK1TFLEKRTkwBIJ0D_OKtYM_avUW29RD1aMEDQJ-wSje_PpBg.jpg

AP
Thu-Fi-Zer: 11.46 Teratons
Monkey: 37.708123804971 (Yes, I did the math) Teratons

Votes
Pokemon Xros Wars:
Not an astronaut: 1
Inconclusive:

Ee6d9omX0AMolA3.jpg
wgi5bnyc3xc41.png

Last edited:
Ok, let's analyze, this 3-headed bird is difficult to analyze because its profile basically just say "has the power of the 3 legendary birds together" but ignoring the 3 legendary birds profile and just looking at the Thu-FI-Zer I would say that the vengeful sun god would be able to defeat him with some ease, besides having resistance to high temperatures and to ice, which would make already half the powers of the three-headed bird difficult to be used in a useful way, besides being able to summon avatars of the sun god and planes to aid him in combat the vengeful sun god fights spamming all his abilities without stopping, this together with danmaku would make the pregonigation difficult to be used in a useful way(this analysis of mine was kind of poorly done)

so I'm voting for the Vengefull sun god

Back