• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime vs Sorrow, fight for the 4th Non-Smurf 8-B

Basically what said above. Both at 8-B, speed equalized.

default_125705worlddestroyer.png
tumblr_perbig7Dcv1vopbjto1_400.gif

Hajime Hinata:

The Sorrow:

Incon:

Hajime can't really hurt The Sorrow, right? Don't see NPI on him. So what's his wincon, Social Influencing? Luck doesn't really work offensively on someone who's dead, what's he gonna do, have a heart attack?

The thing about the sorrow is he's kinda just a ghost and we've never seen him take attacks to affirm his durability and hajime/izuru doesn't have any form of NPI to interact with him even with the neo wirkd program

It'd be best to use some other metal gear character for this matchup along with not using neo world hajime(though he's not used here) as he'd just outhax

I mean this fight is meant for a top 5 strongest thread so I don't think it's gonna do much

It can still be defensive tho, given Nagito feats.
This is true seeing as his luck is greater than Nagito's whose luck is downright supernatural and even effected things like video games but still idk how that would necessarily be combat applicable against the sorrow

It's passive and works like an aura basically. It's how he won against Chowder when he was High 8-C.
What are the effects and range? Cause The Sorrow's precog should tell him to avoid it.
It can still be defensive tho, given Nagito feats.
Nagito gets tied up in Ch 1/2 of DR2 so it doesn't really protect him from an incap
What about mind/madness hax tho?
I CTRL+F'd "ultimate despair" and got nothing so maybe I'm missing something but The Sorrow is definitely not gonna sit there and watch a nice little video about why the world sucks. Also it's like, wildly out of character for Hajime to do that.

What are the effects and range? Cause The Sorrow's precog should tell him to avoid it.
Empathic Aura (He's capable of changing his level of charisma or change the way people feel about him and make them support him and his ideals)

Up to several meters.
Nagito gets tied up in Ch 1/2 of DR2 so it doesn't really protect him from an incap
The same Nagito who completely dodged a truck coming against him without even realizing it and wasn't hit at all from a whole skyscraper falling on him.
I CTRL+F'd "ultimate despair" and got nothing so maybe I'm missing something but The Sorrow is definitely not gonna sit there and watch a nice little video about why the world sucks. Also it's like, wildly out of character for Hajime to do that.
He upscales from Junko Enoshima and Mukuro Ikusaba, and the latter can induce that from singing. Also he has Ultimate Analyst from Junko, which allows him to understand every possible detail about the opponent/situation with a glance and he'd act accordingly.

The same Nagito who completely dodged a truck coming against him without even realizing it and wasn't hit at all from a whole skyscraper falling on him.
There's also the plane crash and gunshot from Izuru, may be semantics but I'm positive if Nagito truely wanted to get out he could've

There's also the plane crash and gunshot from Izuru, may be semantics but I'm positive if Nagito truely wanted to get out he could've
The gunshot scene was just Izuru's Ultimate Luck being >>>> Nagito's. It was just that.

I completely forgot he has Makoto's luck too, which always saves him from deadly situations in an unpredictable way.

Empathic Aura (He's capable of changing his level of charisma or change the way people feel about him and make them support him and his ideals)
Up to several meters.
Even if the Sorrow didn't have precog he doesn't usually get that close
Yes, those would kill him. Getting tied up wouldn't. Getting BFR'd wouldn't either.
He upscales from Junko Enoshima and Mukuro Ikusaba, and the latter can induce that from singing.
Ah, yes, the madness that makes people more willing to kill their enemy, how useful. Does just hearing a few notes count or do you have to listen to the whole song?
Also he has Ultimate Analyst from Junko, which allows him to understand every possible detail about the opponent/situation with a glance and he'd act accordingly.
Sorrow's precog/nigh-omniscience should do the same. Should be cosmic awareness but w/e

The gunshot scene was just Izuru's Ultimate Luck being >>>> Nagito's. It was just that.
You misunderstand I'm saying even in
scenario Nagito's luck still saved him it's a feat to the power of ultimate luck in general

Ah, yes, the madness that makes people more willing to kill their enemy, how useful. Does just hearing a few notes count or do you have to listen to the whole song?
If it's this Strym's referring to then it should take effect when they hear it

Few notes. And not really. Except that Mukuro song also induces suicide to some, Hajime can kinda mix his talents (as his own speciality is talent itself). So he can mix his Ultimate Despair with the song.
Yes, those would kill him. Getting tied up wouldn't. Getting BFR'd wouldn't either.
Range of said BFR? How does that work and how in character it is?
Sorrow's precog/nigh-omniscience should do the same.
Heh.

"Death is tragic, but life is miserable."

He's a psychic who could communicate with the dead and was filled with sorrow at all the death, but because of his knowledge he was unafraid of dying himself. I don't think Hajime has any tricks that will inspire despair insuch a being... he also can't kill himself anyway on account of already being dead.

I'd say its more that he's a ghost and his Tier is rather ill-equipped to deal with that.

Eh, if he has a wincon he'll always go with it asap and if he doesn't he gets stomped, NPI doesn't really matter when considering that

Back