• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier

"There is no proof he's featless"

Don't think that's the word you were looking for, because by definition, a lack of feat makes you featless.

Ecetereis said:
So we still don't know Lucifer's scaling. There's no proof so he's featless in depowered form.
If he's featless, that doesn't mean we can assume he's 1-A. Characters with actual High 2-A+ feats would go above him.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"There is no proof he's featless"

Don't think that's the word you were looking for, because by definition, a lack of feat makes you featless.
You misread, he said "There's no proof, so he's featless"

Ecetereis said:
I'm not trying to say he's 1-A. I'm just saying you can't find out where he lists.
Sure, but we can put some limits. He has no Low 1-C or above feats, therefore he's below SCP-3125.

A wingless lucifer is still 1-A, but when lucifer became a mortal and was wandering the sahara's and shit he was barely above skilled swordsmen.

Shouldn't Hoopa not be in 6-B since it's only 6-B via summons that are weaker then itself? Shouldn't it be somewhere in High 6-A and/or 5-B? Pokemon 2-Bs probably let it take a spot there.

The Idea of Evil is ridiculously vague. We don't really know much on it besides it being a tulpa subconsciously given form by humans need to justify why there is evil in the world, that it controls causality, and that the domain in which it resides is really not good for life to thrive in. It's presumably what empowers the godhead.

JohnConquest1 said:
Gonna reiterate Bizzaro Sephiroth and Kevin 11,000 for 2nd and 3rd on High 5-A respectively they were on the other list and fought each other over it.
Also speaking of Ben 10, hoping this doesn't sound as dumb as my Bugs suggestion but would 10-A Ben be able to take the 5th place spot or is there some hax character I'm unaware of/not thinking of? I know he gets wrecked by everyone on the list anyways so.

Kharn may actually do fairly well in High 5-A.

Would Rad beat out the Downstreams for the number 5 High 1-B? Or are their hax to good?

Amalgam gave us such blessings as

Dark Claw (Wolverine and Batman)

Doctor Doomsday (I'll let you guess)

Speed Demon (The Flash and Ghost Rider)

And T H A N O S E I D

T H A N O S E I D

HOW HAVE WE NOT MADE PAGES FOR THIS YET?

Also does this meant that The Living Turbinal canonically created the DC universe?

The Smashor said:
Also does this meant that The Living Turbinal canonically created the DC universe?
No. Even if you assume that both franchises operate in the same Multiversal space, the Living Tribunal is limited to the core Marvel Multiverse. The DC multiverses would be separate entities.

While we're at it there was also:

Iron Lantern (Guess)

Super Soldier (Superman and Captain America)

Dare the Terminator (Deathstroke and Daredevil but Rule 63'd]

Green Skull (Red Skull and Lex Luthor)

Amazon (Storm and Wonder Woman)

Oh, I see. His battle with Giorno, but that's not concluded is it?

Also, I think I was severely downplaying Yogiri in the Giorno thread tbh.

Yogiri's ID is portrayed as having immeasurable reactions, as it always hits before his opponent can hurt him.

Regardless of if the opponent has passive hax, is made up of space-time itself, or is simply many times faster than him.

The reason why I was unsure of it at the time was because of a statement Yogiri made about being helpless against opponents who are much faster than him, but this statement comes in like...the first 5 chapters and is explicitly proven to be false.

I strongly feel like Q should be placed at 5th on 7-B until I'm finished discussing her placement over or under the current holders for 3-4th place in 7-B and 7-A.

Dang it Masadaverse

Tbh i feel like versus Yogiri, it'd be a harder fight due to the guy's resistance to fate hax. So Amane would have to rely more on causality and probability manip against him for passives (the actives would still work just fine).

Im down if someone wants to make the match though.

Back