• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier

It's something on the lines of "Akuto sai created and transcends a infinite hierarchy of stories with each story having its own Akuto which is viewed as fiction by a higher one ad infintium"

I asked the same thing, got an answer in the previous thread but I'm not satisfied. Warren can probably elaborate why he is above.

Hykuu said:
It's something on the lines of "Akuto sai created and transcends a infinite hierarchy of stories with each story having its own Akuto which is viewed as fiction by a higher one ad infintium"
That description sounds High 1-B or like baseline 1-A.

I'm going to quote what I said in the other thread:

"Apparently, he is on a ridiculously high level of 1-A.

The problem with the profile is that it lacks justifications that explain that, which is why I made this thread.

DontTalkDT said he will eventually make a better explanation for the verse when he has the time - but from the stuff that DarkLK showed, it could very well be legitimate as seemingly trash tier characters could be 1-A as shown here.

However, I don't think that he should be placed there until said updates to the verse get made, personally."

So he has the potential of being that strong, but his profile doesn't really suggest that.

I ask Dark one time about this and according to him the verse use to be High1-B but since the verse have 1-A structure in one of the "story" so instead of infinite dimensions structure it become infinite beyond dimensional structure at least that how i under stand it.

Because I do not think this verse "only has a high 1-B cosmology". Same reason as with 07th verse. Even in one level of story, we already have information structures that are not just infinite, but "infinite depth of cardinal infinity" (this cardinal I mean), beyond dimensional (µ¼íÕàâÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéï) things above it and some kind of endless (even for such things) external background that scares existentially. All this in different variations and possibilities will be like a fiction even for single-celled ones from a higher level of story. And then there will also be different hierarchies of stories.

LightSShinning said:
I ask dark one time about this and according to him the verse use to be High1-B but since the verse have 1-A structure in one of the "story" so it jump to 1-A level.
Because I do not think this verse "only has a high 1-B cosmology". Same reason as with 07th verse. Even in one level of story, we already have information structures that are not just infinite, but "infinite depth of cardinal infinity" (this cardinal I mean), beyond dimensional (µ¼íÕàâÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒéï) things above it and some kind of endless (even for such things) external background that scares existentially. All this in different variations and possibilities will be like a fiction even for single-celled ones from a higher level of story. And then there will also be different hierarchies of stories.
I'm not saying that it is just High 1-B, I am saying that the profiles don't accurately reflect that information.

Not that it doesn't exist, but that it isn't properly explained on the profiles.

No clue where he would be, but since High 7-A is out of smurfs Gill from Street Fighter might have a place since he can just resurrect himself over and over again without consequence and is immensely above a casual baseline in a tier that only has a 4.3x difference in it's lowest and highest points (Also somebody should calc the Akuma island punch feat). Alakazam still mindhaxes him, though. Maybe 3rd? 2nd probably would be "Character from Pokemon" since a lot of High 7-A Pokemon are incredibly powerful. Also Gill should have resistance to soul manipulation since he was able to resurrect from Akuma's raging demon.

A few questions. What can Xavier do against Stranger or 3043? MS dosn't have a mind because it's literally made of darkness and only darkness while 3043 is literally an effing typewriter. Tell me, can you mindhax a typewriter? Charles has nothing on Reality Warping and Plot Manipulation.

Would a character who starts with universal conceptual (possibly 1-A) empathic Manipulation do anything for a spot in 3-A?

In case you're wondering, it's from when Lex Luthor forcibly fused with a being from the Phantom Zone who evolved to live there and gained the power to destroy all negativity in the universe and deliver endless universal bliss, including possibly Death of the Endless's responsibilities and death. He gave it up because he felt killing Superman made more sense.

Gonna repeat a few characters:

Amari should take 9-C at third spot, above Eztli-Tenoch due to her high smurf status. Don't seem there is anything he can do against it, neither does anyone below.

Yomika should take 9-A at fourth spot, since The House of Refuge can't do anything against her smurfiness.

Pretty sure that Kishin Asura stopped Mami in a thread, so he should probably be above her, unless that's no longer the case.

Scratch that part, I misremembered

Not even Devilman or Satan is Low 2-C thats sad.

High 2-A: would't Sinbad and David be up there because of the whole Hierachy of God stuff?

Back