• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They two in particular are far above the rest, Hajun Tier or higher from what I've heard. The point where discussions for or against 0 start becoming serious.

Why aren't characters like that "Unknown, At least 1-A"?

The staff came to that conclusion, in order to avoid giving any kind of rating that could be inflated. They said they would discuss it again some day.

Meng Hao for High 4-C, he is already at a stagnation point with Rimuru in their fight, so he should get a spot there. Once his CRT is finished I'm sure he will get a better spot in the higher tiers.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I def think Road Kamelot should take a spot in High 7-C. I can see her beating Han tbh.
You'd half to make a match between the two but overall I think she should be on the list unless some other contenders show up.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Mr. Game & Watch can probably snag a 4th/5th spot assuming speed is equal for High 7-A.
Cause apparently noone is High 7-A
Speaking of High 7-A safe to tie Gill/Orochi for a spot as the threads going nowhere.

Also Akuma is a thing in that tier as well.

High Hypersonic compared to MHS also Akuma demons people on that level from the start a lot.

Pretty sure Smash Bros. characters would generally be 2nd, blitzing the likes of Alakazam and only losing to AoC's passives.

I don't know what we are doing with speed. I assumed we equalized from Below Human to MFTL+ and kept unequalized MFTL+ to Infinite-Immeasurable-Irrelevant.

There is no point in trying to determine who is truly the strongest if we're gonna nerf over half of the fighters. Being fast is just as much of a legitimate advantage as being strong or having hax.

And we can't exactly afford to have Equalized and Unequalized spots like the regular strongest per tier list.

Why can't we?

Also, once again, JoJo just blitzes the Culexus if we do this unequalized. I'm not complaining, just mentioning it.

Because we have 5 characters for each tier, and both the characters and their order would change with equalized speed, so it would just be messy.

Also I really doubt that Jojo character would be above Culexus. They only win via speed, but they'd lose against tons of things that the Culexus would have no issues with.

Yeah speed should always be unequalized unless its a defining factor. Then note it.

Blackcurrant91 said:
@Ren. Doesn't Yuuki have every ability that Gii has plus every other ability in the series?
if i remember correctly Gii was stated to be stronger than Yuuki, he fights against EoS Rimuru (I don't know if Eos Rimuru was serious in the fight, Celestial put Gii at 2-B like Rimuru but others complained about it and then he put it at High 3-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back