• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 strongest fate character list

I'm under impression that Gil is the strongest character. Is that true?

This is just for fun and i'm curious as well. Strongest under SBA condition, speed equal.

1. Goetia

2. Sefar

3. Kama

4. Kiara

5. BB

Like this?

In terms of hax, I'm thinking either BB or Arjuna Alter.

In terms of raw power, probably Goetia? He's far stronger than Kiara and Kama combined, the former being comparable to her CCC self, who I think is stronger than BB.

I think Kiara and Kama/Mara are equal in term of power. BB = Tiamat. Arjuna Alter should be above Kama/Mara as he's the indian pantheon and the one who executed Kama. But well, you forgot other gods and goddesses, Greek Pantheon, Roman Pantheon,etc Those don't have feats yet but they are still something to be considered so having a list now is probably not a good idea. Not to mention Sefar is only the Velber 02, there are 2 more Velbers.

If we're talking about overall fate characters, where does void shiki comes into this? Now that she's a servant, she can pretty much fight toe to toe with other servants where she could only fight defensively as a non-servant. Isn't she also like lorewise like, OP since she is directly connected to the ROOT.

Aion121212 said:
I think Kiara and Kama/Mara are equal in term of power. BB = Tiamat. Arjuna Alter should be above Kama/Mara as he's the indian pantheon and the one who executed Kama. But well, you forgot other gods and goddesses, Greek Pantheon, Roman Pantheon,etc Those don't have feats yet but they are still something to be considered so having a list now is probably not a good idea. Not to mention Sefar is only the Velber 02, there are 2 more Velbers.
Kama says that she was stronger than the Kama the Indian gods knew when she ascended to Beasthood.

Which Kiara?

Sefar is heavily lacking in hax.

Goetia can at best hope to stalemate BB, but probably doesn't even achieve that. We had a thread about those two, but it died.

Strongest character? The strongest in Fate (non profile) is the Judeo Christian God, as he was literally the only character who could mess with the THrone of Heroes

Goetia is the first Beast, thus the weakest

THe Alien God is also above him, same for Arjuna Alter. BB merged with the Mooncell is also above Goetia

(although the wank of them being multiversal is such a joke I purposefully ignore)

Xantospoc said:
Strongest character? The strongest in Fate (non profile) is the Judeo Christian God, as he was literally the only character who could mess with the THrone of Heroes

THe Alien God is also above him, same for Arjuna Alter. BB merged with the Mooncell is also above Goetia

(although the wank of them being multiversal is such a joke I purposefully ignore)
Now i'm interested.

This Judeo Christian God, when and where did he appear?

He doesn't show up per se. But we have a few feats

First of all the Arc of the Covenant is used, can destroy the entire Okeanos singularity and even kills Heracles with a touch. Heracles being a high divine Heroic Spirit, mind you

Also, when Solomon uses 'Ars Nova', which is the power of returning his gifts to God, he is able to permanently delete himself from the THrone of Heroes, a place beyond time and space, and weakened Goetia so much he can be soloed by Ritsuka Fujimaru (an unremarkable Mage) with Command Seals and Mash's shields

Xantospoc said:

Babylonia outright tells us that a single Brand of Light would be enough to clear the entire manifestation of Tiamat (the Chaos Sea).

And Goetia can easily wipe all life in the planet and he is not a native of the planet, and he doesn't count when it comes to killing Tiamat because he is both a demon (an alien being not born from Tiamat) and possessing a corpse (not alive).

As for the last Lostbelt, the power-levels of the Alien God are pretty confusing so we cannot say how strong it is besides having a lot of mana to reactivate the Lostbelts. Kirsch who is planning on taking over the entire operation and had even more energy than Goetia had, was scared of having to fight a revived Solomon/Goetia with just a single ring. Arjuna Alter's would have been powerless before Nega-Summon as he wouldn't be able to use his NP, which at best is a weakened version of Goetia's final attack (Anti-Human Order > Anti-World and Arjuna wasn't completely recreating everything like Goetia was about to). BB=Tiamat, so she would also fail before Goetia.

Also you are putting too much importance in the alteration of the Throne of Heroes... Nero messes with her summonings because it's 'cooler', LB3 tells us that True Ancestors can choose to include themselves in the Throne of Heroes if they want, Merlin doesn't give a **** about any of the rules and a single Demon Pillar God and a caster were about to delete the entire thing in a Singularity.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Which Kiara?
Sefar is heavily lacking in hax.

Goetia can at best hope to stalemate BB, but probably doesn't even achieve that. We had a thread about those two, but it died.
Sefar's main hax is that she ignores hax. You need raw power to destroy it (like the entire planet channeling its energy towards Excalibur). Anything else, such as NPs and magic, will get ignored and absorbed.

Tiamat > Goetia. She just wasn't able to manifest her full power.

Kiara is also above Goetia and so is Mara by statements, they were however unable to extend their full power on Earth, unlike Goetia

The fact he is merged with an entire pantheon places Arjuna above Goetia. He is only more varied in skills, but he is nowhere as powerful

Messing with a summoning=/= throne of heroes. THe True Ancestors can include themselves, not summon. And the Demon Pillar God and Caster were using the Arc of Convent for that

Xantospoc said:
Tiamat > Goetia. She just wasn't able to manifest her full power.
Kiara is also above Goetia and so is Mara by statements, they were however unable to extend their full power on Earth, unlike Goetia

The fact he is merged with an entire pantheon places Arjuna above Goetia. He is only more varied in skills, but he is nowhere as powerful

Messing with a summoning=/= throne of heroes. THe True Ancestors can include themselves, not summon. And the Demon Pillar God and Caster were using the Arc of Convent for that

Yeah, I'm going to need a citation of she being stronger besides the fact that she was 'holding back'. Which, you know, actually indicates nothing. Tiamat at her full power was just quickly covering the world with the Chaos Tide to give birth to new life. Goetia at full power was remaking the planet, and was stated to be able to erradicate the entirety of Tiamat's being by Rider with a single Light Band.

>Kiara is also above Goetia and so is Mara by statements, they were however unable to extend their full power on Earth, unlike Goetia

Gonna need that quote because I'm pretty sure that it was the opposite. She said that Goetia may have won in raw power, but that she had other ways.
https://youtu.be/TfHRAnW7FeA?t=3031

In the end, Kiara's plan was to become the Earth's consciousness, which is what Goetia wanted to do... Except he was going to do it from the beggining and remove the concept of death completely from Gaia's existence.

>The fact he is merged with an entire pantheon places Arjuna above Goetia. He is only more varied in skills, but he is nowhere as powerful

Again, this says nothing, since we have seen Goetia negate NPs and resists other strong gods. And the fact that Arjuna's Alter NP has a weaker but similar effect to Goetia should be an indicative of something.

>Messing with a summoning=/= throne of heroes. THe True Ancestors can include themselves, not summon. And the Demon Pillar God and Caster were using the Arc of Convent for that

Huh, no. She was going to destroy the World by taking advantage of Goetia's bombing still having some effects on the weakened structure to the world to fuse the city of fantasy that they had created with the real world to disrupt the very concept of mystery by making every mystery available for everyone. Thus, wrecking the very servant summoning system.

https://youtu.be/cz1zLNndq3g?t=88

I'm starting to doubt that you have played the game at all.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Where did you get that for Sefar?
And Tiamat is a small fraction of BB's power.
From the Extella Materials.

Magic Energy Absorption [Skill name]
Exclusive skill of Attilaight Cell.
The body of the Titan, composed of spiritron collectors, will unconditionally absorb "magical energy processed into techniques" and covert it into HP and Armor values.
Techniques equate to skills, knowledge, and civilization. To an Anti Cell, there is no better form of nourishment.
Any form of attack (interference) designed by intellect - however undeveloped the theory behind it may be - will only grant more power to Altera.
The large firepower of greater magecraft and strategic weapons of science and technology will fuel the fire further.
On the other hand, while pure magical energy - what can be called life-force itself - will also be mostly absorbed, it can still exert its regular effect.
Facing against an Anti Cell, it comes down to simply "bludgeoning" it.
Although this is a troublesome skill that can absorb even physical attacks boosted with Mana Burst, one thing can deal an effective blow. The energy discharge of the holy sword.
The White Titan that had once appeared upon the surface was repulsed by the holy sword tempered in the inner sea of the Earth.

Also in the Prologue of Extella.

As for the BB part, Potnia Theron/Ten Crowns and CCC come from the Earth Mother Goddess Authority, whose stronger holder is Tiamat. And basically the only one that has been shown to have the primacy effect that BB also possess.

And what's the best feat she achieved with that skill?

Earth Mother Goddess is the Seated Goddess of Catalhoyuk. She is the strongest of the Mother Goddesses, not Tiamat.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
And what's the best feat she achieved with that skill?
Earth Mother Goddess is the Seated Goddess of Catalhoyuk. She is the strongest of the Mother Goddesses, not Tiamat.
She was capable of rewritting Saint Graphs, give birth to all life on Earth and even rewritte that life with a new one if needed. She also overtook the Underworld with her Authority and has the same level of Self-Modification than BB thanks to it.

Also we know nothing of the Catalhoyuk's goddess besides that she was forgotten and that her Authority was passed down to Tiamat and then to other goddesses.

Not really that impressive.

We know that BB has her Authority and that all Mother Goddesses branched from her. Anyway, the whole idea that BB is equal to Tiamat is nonsensical when Tiamat is just one of the Mother Goddesses that BB has and then you have the Moon Cell as well.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Not really that impressive.
We know that BB has her Authority and that all Mother Goddesses branched from her. Anyway, the whole idea that BB is equal to Tiamat is nonsensical when Tiamat is just one of the Mother Goddesses that BB has and then you have the Moon Cell as well.
All the other Mother Goddesses are not really on the scale of Tiamat, except maybe for Gaia, if LB5 reveals something and we are talking about pre-White Titan Gaia.

Parvati could be powerful due to being one of the supreme trinity of Indian Pantheon. Cybele is pretty much direct successor to goddess of Catalhoyuk.

Literally it's shown that 1) Beasts are stronger than the one to preceed it and 2) we have a skill that shows Tiamat CAN'T use her full power.

Not to say the Goetia you are using had three millenias of prep and needed the power to burn mankind as fuel before doing such. Kiara was going to do as soon as SEPHAR touched the bottom

Also, don't worry, everyone else ignores VSbattle wiki's idiotic claims of 2-A fate, so the favor is even

I would maybe add suzuka. BB says suzuka is as strong as the whole moon cell and later says that her power is universe level, combaring it with Kiaras Lipido

Xantospoc said:
Literally it's shown that 1) Beasts are stronger than the one to preceed it and 2) we have a skill that shows Tiamat CAN'T use her full power.
Not to say the Goetia you are using had three millenias of prep and needed the power to burn mankind as fuel before doing such. Kiara was going to do as soon as SEPHAR touched the bottom

Also, don't worry, everyone else ignores VSbattle wiki's idiotic claims of 2-A fate, so the favor is even
There is nothing actually showing that. The only thing that midly supports that is Gilgamesh saying that the Beasts get stronger with the advacement of Civilization, but the Babylonia singularity wasn't active more than a few months after the Incineration of mankind and it was the past, so there is no way that you can look it that such statement could be linked with Tiamat being stronger.

And it remains that we get explicitly told that Goetia could kill Tiamat with a single Light Band, plus him being the perfect counter to her immortality with two of his NPs.

Goetia became a Beast by doing that, and his end showing was going to be at least equal, if not more impressive, than Kiara's. And the other Beasts didn't had to go through the desestabilization of the Counter Force because Goetia had already done the job. Kiara trying to manifest on Earth like that with a full Counter Force would have gotten her ganked by the 7 Grands.

The beasts are literally stated to come in order AND that

He could have killed Tiamat with 3000 years of prep VS Tiamat having a few hours? I can believe it.

Kiara didn't care about making a better mankind. Of course her plan was less grand.

Xantospoc said:
The beasts are literally stated to come in order AND that
He could have killed Tiamat with 3000 years of prep VS Tiamat having a few hours? I can believe it.

Kiara didn't care about making a better mankind. Of course her plan was less grand.
They are stated to start manifesting after the first one activates the system, not that they are actually stronger than the previous one.

You can't separate Beast I from the 3000 years of planning... Beast I is Goetia after all that time, with the Beast status (Nega-Summon, Authority of the Beast and Independent Manifestation) and the energy to fire AAS.

Also, it's not like Tiamat has the intelligence for that to actually matter. Tiamat without Goetia desestabilazing the Counter Force would have just meet the 7 Grands.

I don't see how that last part invalidates what I said at all. That she didn't care doesn't mean that she actually had the capability to do so. As I put in a post before, she already states that Goetia had more raw power than her and her way was different from the brute power.

Not that far but yeah. Goetia is stronger than Kiara or Kama (at their state that time) but both have more haxes than him and so harder to deal with

Makkurona said:
Not that far but yeah. Goetia is stronger than Kiara or Kama (at their state that time) but both have more haxes than him and so harder to deal with
Yes, I refer only to AP

Back