• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

The difference between Taiji is actually relevant since its greater than normal Platonic Transcendance.

Where the **** did you get Hajun being 101 from? Hes immeasurable since he totally shatters the Taiji rating system and Yato himself is quoted as saying that Hajun sees him as no different then a 3-D being do to how far above him he is.

>Hes using the old system cause hes salty and listens to some random that think Ravenous is wanking even though all they have said is nothing and just shit talked on Discord.

What? Are you talking about me or?

>Yes the difference between Taiji is actually relevant since its greater than normal Platonic Transcendance.

Okay, but from what was given it seems like a Transcendence or at most Outerversal Transcendence, not a Greater Platonic Transcendence.

Please, is you have more, please tell me, I'm more than willing to listen.

>Where the **** did you get Hajun being 101 from?

Well, Yato is states as having the highest possible Taiji at 100, so if that's the highest, anything Beyond is immeasurable from that system, like, if I Have a computer that can only count to 100, then I say 100+1, it wouldn't be able to measure it, it would be immeasurable to that system, if you get what I mean.

>Yato himself is quoted as saying that Hajun sees him as no different then a 3-D being do to how far above him he is.

If that's is true, then that's a very good statement as the difference between Hajun and Yato is all scaling from 3-D to Yato.

>Well, Yato is states as having the highest possible Taiji at 100, so if that's the highest, anything Beyond is immeasurable from that system, like, if I Have a computer that can only count to 100, then I say 100+1, it wouldn't be able to measure it, it would be immeasurable to that system, if you get what I mean.

It's only stated he's the current strongest God who's not an irregular (Unlike Hajun). Masada never stated he had the highest possible Taiji.

In fact, Masada already went over as how Taiji Value is nothing but a stat. And anyone has the ability to increase this stat by absorbing souls (Ignoring Gudou Gods ofc).

Before continuing this argument I will quickly say that Ravenous (with the help of ALRF and other Shinza knowledgeables) is working on revamping the Blog adding more scans, feats and better explanations.

PsychoWarper said:
Before continuing this argument I will quickly say that Ravenous (with the help of ALRF and other Shinza knowledgeables) is working on revamping the Blog adding more scans, feats and better explanations.
You have me on discord, so if you want, we can talk ther, it would be faster.

Yeah I hope this evidence actually explains where "infinite levels of singularity" comes from and why having a higher taikyoku means no matter how much the lower taikyoku transcends they cannot reach the higher one. Apparently this encompasses transcendence like platonic transcendence. Having a hard time believing all this from the current evidence.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yeah I hope this evidence actually explains where "infinite levels of singularity" comes from and why having a higher taikyoku means no matter how much the lower taikyoku transcends they cannot reach the higher one. Apparently this encompasses transcendence like platonic transcendence. Having a hard time believing all this from the current evidence.
Get into discord, Emperor, I have a new argument that will make WoD insanely OP

"convincing myself that it's a very painful idea"

I mean, you can call it that if you want, but I call it "having common sense"...

EmperorRorepme said:
Not sure how Hajun is beyond the system either. It's more so he's incomprehensibly high into the system of Taikyoku.
Where are you getting this shit from?

Hajun is immeasurable in that he breaks that number systems and can't be measured - not that, "he's a really really high number". Yato's comments on the impossiblity of drilling through Hajun's Singularity and his comparasion to fighting Hajun proves this.

Think of it like the our speed ratings in the system.

Infinite Speed is as it is named Infinite, you can be any place no matter how far in no time at all, but Immeserable Speed breaks the system of speed entirely, now you can be in anyplace at any time point, even before you started moving.

You can't calcuate the speed of a person with Immeserable Speed with the Speed Formula, and you can't calucate Hajun's strength through the Taiji system.

Hajun is stength - not matter how strong you will become, he will be stronger than you. That's what he is.

>Hajun is stength - not matter how strong you will become, he will be stronger than you. That's what he is.

That sounds like a big NLF from me fam.

You'd have to go by statement about how strong he is from there, and that would be seeing Yato as a 3-D being.

Udlmaster said:
>Hajun is stength - not matter how strong you will become, he will be stronger than you. That's what he is.
That sounds like a big NLF from me fam.

You'd have to go by statement about how strong he is from there, and that would be seeing Yato as a 3-D being.

• From the level of the Hadou Gods and within the contents of KKK

This should have been obvious, mate.

I shouldn't have to write caveats.

Dvorak1902 said:
The oldest person ever whose age has been independently verified is Jeanne Calment (1875―1997) of France, who lived to the age of immeasurable years, 164 days.
What is this?

Ok so he can't be measured by incomprehensibly weaker characters. Doesn't mean he transcends the system altogether. I'm not talking about numbers I'm talking about the system of Taikyoku. No idea where you got numbers from. Do you know what incomprehensible means?

EmperorRorepme said:
Ok so he can't be measured by incomprehensibly weaker characters. Doesn't mean he transcends the system altogether. I'm not talking about numbers I'm talking about the system of Taikyoku. No idea where you got numbers from. Do you know what incomprehensible means?
Taikyoku is a number system, dude.

A God with a higher amount of Taiji will have the stronger Law and will overwrite all weaker Laws unless that God doesn't want the Throne anymore.

For example, Marie overtaking the Throne against Mercurius despite her being far far weaker - he gave to her. And IIRC, Muzan gave Satanel the Throne as well.

Edit: I feel like we are clogging up this thread - so if you want to continue the discussion, go to my wall.

I have a class starting soon, so I won't respond for a while, but I'll get to it eventually.

Over on the FC/OC version of this 1-A doesnt even have a spot cause they dont want these exact discussions taking over everything and because 1-A is so abstract... just some food for thought.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
So now we've gone from outerversal dick-waving to...everyone arguing about how big one of the dicks actually is.
Huh? 1-A being stupid aside. Isn't arguing about the size and power of shit the entire point of this website?

Yeah but tier 0 and 1 A are the point where things become so immeasurable there can literally be no conclusion that is solid/absolute. At least in lower tiers scaling chains and calcs can be made to determine levels of power. In 1 a its basically trying to dick measure things beyond the concepts of dicks and measuring...:p

just write novels that have 1-A characters that crap on all CM, Masada, and Umineko characters so that there will be no more arguing while they fill up 1-A

Not really. It tried to base a story about characters supposed to be so strong that they use true omnipotents as fodder, and it was too focused on that to weave a proper plot around it.

It was no better then the cartoon fight club meme warts where people genuinly tried to make OCs that got progressively more ridicolous in powers, with NLF being their motto at that point.

And thats why most authors don't bother to think of power/scaling, power and descriptions of power should never be the focus but instead a tool to further a story. Any series that focuses more on power then story eventually jumps the shark in its infinite attempts to wank its own strength.

Saying it is a distraction honestly tier 1a and 0 should be either blank or just put no solid conclusions cause that's how 1a and 0 function infinitely above everything else to an immeasurable degree

Yeah...

I can guarantee that if someone didn't suck at writing an actual storyline (no offense Suggs) and actually had a valid or at least artful reason for the strength of characters then they can get their own works published and add profiles on this wiki.

If all 1-A spots are undeniably locked with characters, there will be no more cosmology flexing needed. It's not off topic it's GLOBALIZATION

Back