• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

I honestly the idea of 1-A being removed, but I agree we should stop focussing the entire thread on it. It's getting extremely annoying, but the 5 spots are already there, and wasting all the effort put on that would truly be a shame.

Mr. Bambu said:
As for my earlier proposal. Udl is obviously opposed to 1A being removed, Xulrev and a few others seem all for it. Anyone else care to post their opinion?
I agree until the new Tiering System drops and all 1-A verses (left) are audited, after that I don't know.

TacticalNuke002 said:
A top 20 strongest 1-As thread already exists somewhere. The measurement of unmeasurables should be taken there.
That thread was closed, because it was Old and because of the Revisions/Audits thing I mentioned above. But yeah, If we want to resurrect this discussion we can take it somewhere else.

Mr. Bambu said:
As for my earlier proposal. Udl is obviously opposed to 1A being removed, Xulrev and a few others seem all for it. Anyone else care to post their opinion?
I am for it.

1-A stuff gets too arbitrarily large and overall meaningless at the highest of levels.

All I was trying to do was clarify misconceptions, and when I relized that it was taking up space on the thread - I moved it away from this one.

So sorry if you think I was causing some sort of ruckus of the sort Bambu, that was not my intention - nor was it to "gloat about how my infinity is bigger than others".

Tbh I agree though I may be influenced by the fact im tired and find arguing 1-As all the more exhausting.

The new tiering system will similarly make 1A pretty hard to measure, but a lot of current 1As will be 1B and Low 1B.

Either way, more input is good but it seems to largely lean towards Yes for now.

1-A being removed makes no sense, because there's obviously stronger 1-A characters to others. It's just a preference thing for you guys. Unless you can disprove the reasoning for every single 1-A character on the wiki. Match Bans are fine. Being riled up about discussions about 1-A characters is hilarious.

@Emperor That "there's obviously stronger 1-A characters to others" argument can be applied to tier 0 too, but we don't include them on this thread.

Agnaa said:
@Emperor That "there's obviously stronger 1-A characters to others" argument can be applied to tier 0 too, but we don't include them on this thread.
The reason for that is because when the threads where originally made, back how old ago, they didn't have Tier 0 as being measurable because they were all "Questionably Omnipotent".

The reason why we don't measure tier 0's is more down to tradition then anything else.

Even then people still knew that they could be measured. We've had threads doing so longer than we've had top 5 strongest threads.

Ok I don't see why that means anything. It doesn't make that logic wrong it all comes down to preference. There's no reasom to not include 1-A other than preference of a few people annoyed by it taking away that privilegde for others.

Personally I think Tier 0 is pointless. It's literally just "very high top tier of the verse". Even though there are tier 1-As arguably having a "bigger dick" to put it in Kings words.

EmperorRorepme said:
Personally I think Tier 0 is pointless. It's literally just "very high top tier of the verse". Even though there are tier 1-As arguably having a "bigger dick" to put it in Kings words.
I always love it when the blatantly vulgar stuff gets attributed to me, even when it's terminology someone else used before I did.

Why is Quantum Man above Yurika ?

He doesn't seem to have any way to bypass her dream physiology+2-B NoU willpower to me

EmperorRorepme said:
1-A being removed makes no sense, because there's obviously stronger 1-A characters to others. It's just a preference thing for you guys. Unless you can disprove the reasoning for every single 1-A character on the wiki. Match Bans are fine. Being riled up about discussions about 1-A characters is hilarious.
I've debunked that, twice.

InfiniteSped said:
Isn't "my infinity is bigger than yours" kinda the whole thing of 2A and up?
Yay and nay. Theoretically it becomes a case of infinities after like 3-A. That said, 1-A isn't the same deal where it's using measurable terms. After a certain point 1-A is interpretive. But hey, I guess I'm just a big bad Satan man trying to silence everybody with my might, amirite?

Anyways, enough of that, I'm removing 1-A for now. No more of that. Not for now.

@Emperor

Once on a 1-A listing thread and again on a Tier 0 one.

The only reason discussion about 1-A is bad is because most people don't know what they're talking about and just go off what some "expert" said and keep trying to measure these characters not knowing a lick about them. In order to compare something you need to be knowledgeable on both items that's being compared. Very few people fulfill this requirement, so 1-A debates end up being "appeal to authority".

If there's an issue with how a character is tiered then that just means there's misinformation. If the explanations for how high a character is into Outerversal is wrong on the page or the explanation is wrong when the "expert" is asked. The fault lies with the expert obviously. But if the expert is able to prove the tier and then that info is used then nothing is wrong with that. Frankly if there are misinformation on the majority of pages that haven't been checked then the fault doesn't lie with the people who believe this info is reliable.

The knowledge for the other character doesn't have to be as extensive as you imply. All you need to know is how high they are into outerversal they are.

The absolutely worst part is that the "stronger" 1-A verses that you can even argue for are generally not known in-depth by a lot of people. Or even readily accessible to very many people.

Back