• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

isn't that kinda asinine? not too knowledgeable on senshinkan but the way it's indexed on the wiki right now is that it's a part of masadaverse still. putting masada on the first of 3-a but then putting senshinkan, which is still masada anyway, on the second feels pretty redundant. not to mention that senshinkan already got its own tier 3-a characters so if masadaverse sits on number 1, senshinkan would just fit right in anyway as a part of it

assuming hes not talking about someone from senshinkan, i'm guessing he was referring to ootake tenma and sukuna tenma

PsychoWarper said:
Who are the other two? Cause the Masada big 3 of Merc, Rein and Yakou is stupid broken.
Maybe not exactly as broken. But Tenma Ootake and Tenma Sukuna seem to have a fair share of 1-A bs on the 3-A key.

And no, Senshinkan is a completely different continuity and its characters don't even come close to those of Shinza Bansho in terms of power. Putting both of them on the same spot would be very, very wrong.

Maybe we should change "Masadaverse" to "Shinza Bansho" on the list, because that's exclusively what it refers to in this context.

both are still a part of a collective whole known as masadaverse, at least on how it's indexed currently. it'd be better if you actualize the separation of the two series first (which i believe had been discussed somewhere before) before indexing them on this kind of list as two separate verses but this is hardly the thread for it

They are already separate, look at Tier 7-C. It's just a thing of semantics, if it's that important, then just change the word "Masadaverse" for "Shinza Bansho". But the fact is, that for the purpose of this list they are different and should remain different.

Keep the name Madadaverse. It's like the Nasuverse (not every Nasu story is connected but still considered part of the Nasuverse).

Except it isn't whatsoever - Shinza and Senshinkan have absolutely no connection to one another and they shouldn't be grouped together.

IIRC, the only reason it was even called the Masadaverse was to make a correlation to the Nasuverse.

Warren Valion said:
Except it isn't whatsoever - Shinza and Senshinkan have absolutely no connection to one another and they shouldn't be grouped together.
they play a Dies Irae fighting game in Senshinka

Pretty sure it makes sense to have them be under the same name when they cross-scale from each other, since the alternative seems really suspicious.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Warren Valion said:
they play a Dies Irae fighting game in Senshinkan </div>
That's why Senshinkan should actually be 1-A

That's just a reference.

Warren Valion said:
CrimsonStarFallen said:
Warren Valion said:
they play a Dies Irae fighting game in Senshinkan
</div>
That's why Senshinkan should actually be 1-A
That's just a reference.
No Dies Irae should be 10-C

@Warren

We have had verses before that put every work of a specific writer under "<Author's name>verse", regardless if their works share a direct connection or not.

>Nasuverse

>Masadaverse

>Golovachev verse (I know it's been deleted but that's irrelevant to my point)

>Ergenverse

Etc.

This is just semantics and is derailing the thread anyway.

Also, Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke easily take 7-C from Merkava.

All of them resist passive mindhax, Rimuru absorbs, Hinata steals his powers or strikes him 7 times destroying his soul or EE's him, Diablo ironically mindhaxes him passively. I'll have to see if they trump anyone else.

Ionliosite said:
I agree with Udl, The One Giver (who isn't 0 for some weird reason) should be above Akuto.
I am not pushing my luck with having a Tier 0 WoD character kek

It's not pushing your luck. It's a natural result of them being upgraded to 1-A. One giver clearly transcends the 1-A's in the verse.

this same logic puts Lumi as Tier 0, and TOAA, who supposedly shouldn't be tier 0 to begin with, one feels like this isn't the case

Like I said, I'm not gonna make that thread, this time, this isn't gonna be a WoD upgrade that's gonna spawn from me.

Ionliosite said:
Why is the Luminous Being above Akuto Sai? He doesn't sound to be close to Hiroshi, much less Akuto.
Because Lumi has the same feat as The One Giver. I hadn't been going to put them that high until people told me the same feat makes TGO that high.

Dvorak1902 said:
Wait. When did Lumi get up there?
He may or may not be 0 within his verse but that means literally nothing.
You misunderstood. My implication was that if TGO was Tier 0, so would Lumi be. Because Lumi has the same feat, seeing the other 1-As of the verse as fiction.

The thing that makes The One Giver so high is the scaling, seeing 1-A as 2-D is Dot 2, One Outerversal transcendence.

For now, Lumi doesn't compare to the One Giver.

Size of cosmology doesnt mean shit to tier 0 atm, like Kami, TOAA and Overvoid are all way way below several 1-As from other verse since they have way larger cosmologies but that doesnt mean much in terms of the current tier 0 standard.

PsychoWarper said:
Size of cosmology doesnt mean shit to tier 0 atm, like Kami, TOAA and Overvoid are all way way below several 1-As from other verse since they have way larger cosmologies but that doesnt mean much in terms of the current tier 0 standard.
I mean for where TOG is on the 1-A list, not Tier 0, I'd prefer not to touch the topic of TOG and Tier 0.

Mr. Bambu said:
Ionliosite said:
Why is the Luminous Being above Akuto Sai? He doesn't sound to be close to Hiroshi, much less Akuto.
Because Lumi has the same feat as The One Giver. I hadn't been going to put them that high until people told me the same feat makes TGO that high.
Hiroshi sees 1-As that see as fiction 1-As that see as fiction 1-As that see as fiction 1-As ad infinitum. And this is Hiroshi, not Akuto, or the Void Body (the last two having immortality on TLOI, which is even higher in the scale).

WoD has 3 characters in 4-C and High 4-C, so I think they should all be put on the 1st spot of those tiers to save space.

Back