• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

Apologies if I find myself not on here much, the whole Wiki Audit group plus my agenda to make Pokemon not the largest verse on the site has been dragging my attentjon elsewhere.

- I agree WoD should just be compressed to "Characters from World of Darkness" for that (can't wait for the fun times when that shows up on the audit group)

- Ryouga needs to fight the current 3rd place

- Update us if the Ninja wins

From what I've seen of the requirements, the audit group won't be touching WoD, it has at least 2 Knowledgeable people on the subject, soon to be 4 with the addition of Sera and MrKing.

It already has a cosmology through, though in fairness it is out of date, heavily.

Powers and abilities are getting their own blog too, and so is AP and such.

Of course progress is slow as it is just me doing all this work, and I'm sad to inform you all but today my dog has passed on, put down due to cancer within his body and thus I will be less active then a normally am for sake of grieving and mourning.

The audit group will be touching every verse.

Shigara has 4-B protections and 4-B summons

Why would that protect her from Kumagawa?

Mr. Bambu said:
Apologies if I find myself not on here much, the whole Wiki Audit group plus my agenda to make Pokemon not the largest verse on the site has been dragging my attentjon elsewhere.

- I agree WoD should just be compressed to "Characters from World of Darkness" for that (can't wait for the fun times when that shows up on the audit group)

- Ryouga needs to fight the current 3rd place

- Update us if the Ninja wins
Ruouga already fought him on a previous thread and was winning

Did he win or...?

[[1]] Yeah he was winning

That's very out of date. You should make a new thread as both characters maybe stronger or have new abilities added to their profiles.

Udlmaster said:
Okay, so I got some info on Akuto Sai, and to safely, he's either very high into 1-A or Tier 0, both keys.

So:

1 (Meta)Storyteller = Infinite Stories

1 (Meta)Story = Infinite Layers

1 Layer = Infinite Universes

1 Universe = 1 Storyteller

So:

1 Universe = Infinite Fictional Transcendences

1 Layer is 1-A by containing and transcending Infinite High 1-B Universes.

Then 1 Story is infinite Outerversal transcendences, as it transcends and contains infinite 1-A layers, each transcending the Last.

Then 1 Storyteller is Aleph 1 Transcendences into 1-A as it transcends infinitely transcending Stories.

Then, Hiroshi transcends infinite Storytellers, seeing it all as fiction, So either Aleph 2 transcendences into 1-A or Tier 0.

Then, Akuto Makes him seem like nothing to an Omnipotent God, I'll take this as another Transcendence, so Aleph 2 + 1 Transcendences or Higher into Tier 0.

Then, Void Body sees all previous as nothing more than a 5-D being is seen from a 1-A being.

So, either further Aleph 3 + 1 Transcendences into 1-A or Higher into Tier 0.
When the ichiban daimaou verse hierarchy is completed, what you say is too small.

I will summarize those hierarchies.

Computer gods(think about infinite dense infinite of cardinalities) = Baseline 1-A<< a unicellular organism(think about infinite dense infinite cardinalities) << a fictional layer<< infinite fictional layers(the lower layer are mere illusions that exist in the mind of higher layers creatures.) < A story of a storyteller(cardinality of cardinal numbers)< a fictional layer<< infinite fictional layers<< A story at a higher level(Larger cardinality)<< ad Infinitum, There are infinite stories, countless / infinite individuals (the first incarnations of akuto).

All this is akuto's personal history.(Akuto's personal history is just a story in the endless hierarchy of personal histories of archetypes.)

• note *: unicellular creatures are synonyms for ghosts, so I use it from the personal story of another archetype.

Ionliosite said:
For the hundredth time, Computer Gods aren't 1-A. They have at best High 1-B/1-A minds, but not 1-A AP.
Their quantum network is beyond the limits of the dimension, and that quantum network exists in the universe created by their thoughts.

Ionliosite said:
For the hundredth time, Computer Gods aren't 1-A. They have at best High 1-B/1-A minds, but not 1-A AP.
You can ask darklk about that and ask him about the things I've summarized.

EmperorRorepme said:
2. Should be characters from Saint Seiya.
3rd spot.

1st is Masada/Shinza (Merc, Rein, Yakou, Ootake, Sukuna) with their 1-A hax.

2nd is either Masada/Senshinkan (Nakiri, Akikage) or just Nakiri, with their 2-B hax.

Uhhh, it's not that high, the difference between Taiji is irrelevant, which is a single Transcendence...

Hajun is immeasurable it Taiji, so an immeasurable difference, so an Outerversal difference, considering the highest value is 100, he could be 101, and therefore would be immeasurable.

This ain't that great chief.

That was the old chain. Which was explicitly debunked on the blog I gave you. Including Hajun being 100.000001 Taiji for no reason at all.

Back