• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 14

Yeah according to Yato himself the difference between himself and peak Hajun was the same as the difference between himself and a 3-D being so he stays part of the "Characters from Masadaverse".

Iirc its something like him existing outside of and creating an infinite hierarchy of stories and each story being capable of containing/producing 1-As.

Sounds either Equal or Greater than the Dot system.

But either inferior or equal to the lowest Supernal Realm, as the entire system of dots is the shadow of the Supernal realms.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The moment you put "strongest" and "of all fiction" together you know that you are wrong.
Yeah thats valid (despite what I said kek).

When you start saying "all of fiction" generally the discussion isnt great.

Okay, so I got some info on Akuto Sai, and to safely, he's either very high into 1-A or Tier 0, both keys.

So:

1 (Meta)Storyteller = Infinite Stories

1 (Meta)Story = Infinite Layers

1 Layer = Infinite Universes

1 Universe = 1 Storyteller

So:

1 Universe = Infinite Fictional Transcendences

1 Layer is 1-A by containing and transcending Infinite High 1-B Universes.

Then 1 Story is infinite Outerversal transcendences, as it transcends and contains infinite 1-A layers, each transcending the Last.

Then 1 Storyteller is Aleph 1 Transcendences into 1-A as it transcends infinitely transcending Stories.

Then, Hiroshi transcends infinite Storytellers, seeing it all as fiction, So either Aleph 2 transcendences into 1-A or Tier 0.

Then, Akuto Makes him seem like nothing to an Omnipotent God, I'll take this as another Transcendence, so Aleph 2 + 1 Transcendences or Higher into Tier 0.

Then, Void Body sees all previous as nothing more than a 5-D being is seen from a 1-A being.

So, either further Aleph 3 + 1 Transcendences into 1-A or Higher into Tier 0.

So, Akuto Sai is Aleph 1 + 1 Transcendces above the Dots, so much greater.

Akuto Sai is actually equal the Greatest Supernal realm, as Each transcend each other.

So, The Greatest Supernal is also Aleph 3 + 1 Transcences.

To say the least, Dots are (at least) Aleph 2 Transcences into Outerversal, would be Aleph 1, but the gap between each Dot is double the last, so it's either Aleph 2 or something much much much much higher I don't care to go into.

BUT, this doesn't compare to the Angels, ELOHIM and The One Giver.

Who transcend and created the Umbrae and all things in the verse, where the Umbrae is even beyond the Supernal realms.

Within the Umbrae is an infinite infinity of transcent realms that transcend each other.

Then the Tellurian contains infinite versions of these within it.

And then the Angels created all that, who cannot be within the presence of the ELOHIM or they will be erased from existence.

Then the ELOHIM call the One Giver "The infinite of infinities", and only the greatest of them can even hear the One Giver's plans for the start of Creation, the rest perish instantly, this isn't even her full power.

The One Giver is so powerful that her merely creating the concept of justice destroyed millions of Fallen Angels, and her mere presence would destroy the Infinite Tellurian, which is why ELOHIM are required.

lol yato is much greater greater than this. all you have provided is it being epsilon naught (high ball to the highest degree), which yato himself is aleph omega due to how taiji and singaulrity works.

EmperorRorepme said:
You cannot tier 1-A because it's beyond mathematics though...
but they aren't beyond mathematics. why do you think mathematics has something beyond what is consider "math"?

1-A is not "beyond" mathematics. New or current system. Please, no more spreading misinformation.

see like

I sort of hijacked this thread to prevent shitshows and dick measuring contests

so

you know

take it elsewhere if this long of a discussion needs to be had.

Mr. Bambu said:
see like

I sort of hijacked this thread to prevent shitshows and dick measuring contests

so

you know

take it elsewhere if this long of a discussion needs to be had.
It isn't, we've measured how much better TOG is than Akuto Sai.

So, TOG takes 3rd.

noticeably all by yourself with no commentary by anyone from the masada people and no links, your ability to speak for every single person on the wiki continues to amaze me. take it to a thread, udl.

As a Daimaou supporter that has read the entire series, I agree TOG is above Akuto, it is perfectly possible her level of 1-A allows her to override TLOI's immortality.

Mr. Bambu said:
noticeably all by yourself with no commentary by anyone from the masada people and no links, your ability to speak for every single person on the wiki continues to amaze me. take it to a thread, udl.
Huh?

What do you mean Masadaverse? This isn't Masadaverse we're talking about, I spoke to Ion who is working with Dontalk on Akuto Sai's revisions.

And with the revisions, WoD is higher.

Akuto Sai has two people working on it, Don't and Ion.

Sooooooo...

Yeah thats valid (despite what I said kek).
When you start saying "all of fiction" generally the discussion isnt great.

Why?

Because its hard to say something is the best or worst at something in all of fiction because no single person knows every piece of fiction that exists, hell this wiki doesnt have every fictional verse and never will, theres just some verses that are to small and unknown but still count as "all of fiction".

Plus if you include unofficial and fan made type stuff like what you see on FC/OC it becomes even more complicated.

1st 3-A should be just "Characters from Masadaverse" too. There's other 2 who are as broken as the 3 already included.

And I believe 2nd 3-A will be "Characters from Senshinkan".

Hecatia and Amithaba should be on the same spot. And they should maybe fight Baba.

Back