• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
People ignored The Fateless One for far too long for 6-B. But since end bosses are usually more haxed than player characters, nominating Tirnoch for at least 5th, possibly 4th spot in 6-B. Has 4-D (2-C potency) Fate defences that makes anyone bound to the tapestry of fate virtually unable to interact with her, as in all attacks will miss and not many abilities will work on her. To even fight her on fair terms, one would need Acausality (TFO required Type 2, types 4 and 5 work too), better fatehax or good existence erasure. She starts with Splinters of Fate, a move where she summons alternate versions of the opponent from separate fate possibilities. For example, if we take current 5th place holder, Tomoe, it would summon Tomoes who didn't choose swordsmanship but magic, assassination, other sword types, and many others from infinite possibilities including actual swordsman Tomoe as well. Tirnoch can summon dozens of such alternate versions, and they pack hax similar as well as dissimilar to the original. While the summons fight the real one, she fateshifts which is manipulating fate to turn every possibility of a Tirnoch victory to 100%. On top of all these stuff, she has abstract existence as well, on the concepts of either summer or winter.

She also has a bunch of other good stuff as well.

Why is Joji still 4th strongest 10-A? His whole power null gimmic that allowed him to contend turned out to be untrue in the match against Giorno.

From the thread in question though, a Jojo expert basically said that what everyone else is saying about his High 2-A plot is partially untrue, and he loses to any of the other 10-A's, including Giorno.

And none of the other jojo peeps countered any of his points iirc.

I recall asking one of the people who creates the Joji threads and the response was that Beyond could indeed overwrite attacks, which is basically power null. (Amane's passives, Yogiri's ID, stuff like that)

Not to mention Joji activley has to drive the plot forward for his plot manipulation to work.

At least she actually had a Win con against Caine.

She gave Caine his first Victory.

She never had a win con. Nobody cared to explain how she turning into 1-B works or how any of her abilities works. If she has any 1-B hax then Caine can't null it (for the moment) and get screwed by that.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I recall asking one of the people who creates the Joji threads and the response was that Beyond could indeed overwrite attacks, which is basically power null. (Amane's passives, Yogiri's ID, stuff like that)
Not to mention Joji activley has to drive the plot forward for his plot manipulation to work.
Joji doesn't drive it forward, Beyond does. Joji just acts like a shounen protag, getting beaten down and whatnot, to emerge victorious later in a very narrow fight.

Udlmaster said:
Caine has many more possible win conditions like his thought based Magic and so on.
Yet, she doesn't have any win con unless someone shows any proof that her 1-B "hax" is though based. How the match isn't a stomp?

Ionliosite said:
Udlmaster said:
Caine has many more possible win conditions like his thought based Magic and so on.
Yet, she doesn't have any win con unless someone shows any proof that her 1-B "hax" is though based. How the match isn't a stomp?
Thought based hax victory doesn't mean it's a stomp, it means it's a decisive victory, she has the ability to apply her win conditions, it's just that Caine's faster and therefore wins.

That's what the thread came to.

Does she resist his passives cause if not its a stomp as any win due to passives are an automatic stomp.

PsychoWarper said:
Does she resist his passives cause if not its a stomp as any win due to passives are an automatic stomp.
Yes, she has survived 1-A Narrative Erasure, and some of her hax are 1-B.

Its just post that Caine has many more ways of killing her and keeping her down etc.

Doesnt he have multiple passives? And her hax being 1-B means nothing if shes passive incapped or killed.

PsychoWarper said:
Doesnt he have multiple passives? And her hax being 1-B means nothing if shes passive incapped or killed.
Caine's killing passive hax, The One that's matters here is his Passive Narrative Erasure. But she has resisted Erasure from Retcon

Yes she does, we went off topic on weather or not its a stomp and this should be discussed somewhere else.

Removed Joji, replaced Tomoe with Tirnoch.

YungManzi said:
From the thread in question though, a Jojo expert basically said that what everyone else is saying about his High 2-A plot is partially untrue, and he loses to any of the other 10-A's, including Giorno.
And none of the other jojo peeps countered any of his points iirc.
Which thread anyhow?

The only thing debunked in that was the fact that Jojo had to do stuff for Beyond to activate but it was also said in the thread that Beyond could still work and you just had to believe in it to work too

As I asked in that thread, how is Joji gonna deal with GER's Passives?

Think its been established then that Joji isn't beating GER, hell I have trouble believing he'd even win against Araki's self insert Rohan honestly

Genericstickman said:
I thought GER didn't have passive hax and we consider it manual?
I don't know what it's accepted as right now, but I see it as infinite speed with a separate mind leading it, effectively making it passive, but still beatable by immeasurable speed.

Kazuradrop's match with Aleister crowley is currently looking like its gonna be a draw since neither can properly put the other down. It might be a draw for the 3rd 7-A spot. I guess I'll toss her at God Komuko, unless anyone has objections

I read her page which made my eyes glaze over from length. She seems pretty hax, but honestly I'm not sure if she will be able to deal with the 2-A passive law hax or passive causality manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back