• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IvoryAS said:
Wait, so if this thread isn't for A.P, than what is?
It's literally for the strongest overall characters taking everything into account and as others say hax is key here.

As someone who is an expert at Blazblue and also know Nasu, ehh, Fate isn't as strong as Blazblue I think? Blazblue is WAY stronger in both attack and Hax potency, not to mention they resist most if not all of their stuff.

You could argue Kama can incon Blazblue since her Nonexistent Physiology is on conceptual level, but even then she can't do shit. If my BB vs Hazama match is going to be fair, I don't know what Black Beast Ragna, Es or even Base Terumi to the verse, let alone Amaterasu or System.

Isn't Gilgamesh the strongest character from Nasu? Maybe EA could do something.

I'm not sure tho, since Blazblue has the AP advantage

Space-Time Dislocation is basically as common as breakfast in Blazblue. Especially Azrael, he uses it a lot, Nine and Rachel too. I'm pretty sure 75% of Blazblue characters resist space-time with better potency.

Zaratthustra said:
High 7-A
You can't attack hurt him if you can't go through his selective intangibility (stated that his matter exists in a different dimension). Can negate up to Low-Godly regen + durability negation as his spear can pierce through all matter/energy/soul/dimension/space-time. His illusions can become physical. Can create three of him that have all his abilities. Law Manipulation through True Meanings. Information Analysis through World Energy.

5-A

Low-Godly Regen, Immortality type 8, 36 Avatars that have all of his abilities which can be replenished as many times as he wants but only have 30% of his AP, his soul/mind manipulation is so potent that it can affect 100+ hundred of millions of Deities (same tier as him), + innumerable other beings from insects to humans to cultivators up to Saint-level. Gravity manipulation (repulsion/attraction/pressure that breaks the matter to the fundamental level, affecting even space), Perception manipulation, can become Illusory, Illusion Manipulation that affects the soul/mind.

His spear attacks now can auto-lock on targets and erase from existence. If you thought the Selective Intangibility was hard to go through, then his Mirage World is even more op as it creates a World Parallel to the Real one in which he hides and attack from within (always his first move). Not even destroying the Heaven and the Earth can affect within it and he's omnipresent within it.
For Xue Ying. Can he try his hand for a tier.

5-A Arcueid. I didn't know she had a High 7-A key too.

Or maybe Nasu has stronger 5-A's, there just aren't many left.

It's Arcueid or Zelretch.

Now that I think about it, Zelretch only problem in High 7-A is AoC.

Zelretch would be a pain, because of his 2-A range.

TES 1-As don't have a quantifiable transcendance scaling between them, unlike Masada. So you can't really tell if they are comparable to Masada characters or not.

Although you can argue that CHIM users are extremely strong due to transcending the Amaranth's dream.

Yeah, being limited by numbers in a tier where one should have transcended the concept of numbers at baseline is just a dumb and nonsense power system.

TES 1-As: We're Boundless, Eternal and Infinite Spirits who existed wholly independently of duality, predating the concepts of Time and Space, and living in pure harmony, having practically no personalities or boundaries that separated themselves from anything else.

Masada 1-As: MuH TrAnScEnDaNcE Is 90. I stronger than you numberless hack.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Yeah, being limited by numbers in a tier where one should have transcended the concept of numbers at baseline is just a dumb and nonsense power system.

TES 1-As: We're Boundless, Eternal and Infinite Spirits who existed wholly independently of duality, predating the concepts of Time and Space, and living in pure harmony, having practically no personalities or boundaries that separated themselves from anything else.

I mean if we're gonna have 1-A battles those stuff sbout 1-As in TES is already achieved by many 1-As in fiction.

TacticalNuke002 said:

Numbers are a part of language. Language is defined by humans, and can be extended arbitrarily. Fiction created by humans cannot possibly transcend human language. Expecting any characters to ever transcend numbers from our perspective is dumb.

Either that or you're going with the "They're boundless so other characters can't be above them" NLF.

Putting a number on yourself is a limitation. Which is why 1-As who have to have no limitations to even enter the 1-A tier being limited by a number makes no sense.

@TacticslNuke002

Not that I like all these Outerversal-D measuring contest, but "90" does not come close to describing what it is.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Putting a number on yourself is a limitation. Which is why 1-As who have to have no limitations to even enter the 1-A tier being limited by a number makes no sense.
So by this argument youre putting those said being boundless to tier 0 then since they sre boundless. Mere statements are not always meant to be taken seriously. If we exclude the word ",boundless" as you described those stuff has alresdy been achieved by many 1-As in fiction let alone masadaverse

TacticalNuke002 said:
1-As don't have to have no limits. Firstly, the tier's not meant to just be for omnipotents. Secondly, you can't prove that something fictional has no limits.

So by this argument youre putting those said being boundless to tier 0 then since they sre boundless. Mere statements are not always meant to be taken seriously. If we exclude the word ",boundless" as you described those stuff has alresdy been achieved by many 1-As in fiction let alone masadaverse

Transcendence statements exist and I have no problems against them. Its putting a number on them that undermines the significance of the tier. In TES, from what I can see (I may be wrong. TES is fairly complex), Baseline 1-A <<< Garden variety Et'adas <<< Significant beings like Aka and Lorkhan <=CHIM users.

Transcendence statements exist and I have no problems against them. Its putting a number on them that undermines the significance of the tier. In TES, from what I can see (I may be wrong. TES is fairly complex), Baseline 1-A <<< Garden variety Et'adas <<< Significant beings like Aka and Lorkhan <=CHIM users.

Ive seen people debate TES and put them to this levels of transcendence for example like vivec views any cosmilogy as fiction as they argue except from the god head. So they scale that transcdence to be inconsivable above 1-A. But thats not the point. You need to these characters at some ranges. This is why the current tiering is pretty lacking (although the new potential tiering will be more strict than the current one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back