• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
It just creates laws that states that you cannot exist, or that you are fundamentally nothingness. Or that you are Baba. Or that you are a rock. Or remove your ability to move or use your powers.
It can also be used to remove your concept or turn yourself into your concept and then destroy you.
Is it higher D or?

Then likely an incon for Rimuru, since he resists Law, and Resistance Neg.

Does Baba have a way around passive radiation, fear, mind, empathetic, madness aura that works inn 150,000 people, and a passive aura that can reflect things like fate manipulation? Along with well, info analysis, power null, and power mimicry.

Milly On alex mercer for fifth 7c I didn't see anything under orc disisaster that would let him beat mercer atleast not from the web novel. He trys to eat mercer and gets consumed

Benimaru can become only a soul but none of his abilities can deal with mercers regen.

Out of the list the only one that can viably kill mercer is hinata with ee but I think we'd need a vs match to decide. Ifrit could win via possession but again Id need more info on that

Rimuru does NPI. Also, what type of AE?

Also, Benimaru is getting Regen-Neg, I realized Ifrit doesn't have a WN profile, and Orc Disaster likely loses too.

Regen neg to what level? And does he resist infection with that addition, Is his first in character move to go non corporeal to dodge mercers gas attack? Anyway this should be brought up in a proper vs thread but I suspect it'll be best to wait for the rimuru temp revision so mercer can be kicked out properly.

High 4-C Rimuru can only affect Type 2/3 abstract, not type 1. and for non-existence, from what I know, it's only with some Void Manipulation

With decap he can't kill mercer, mercers regen is mid high, which is the point of coming back from ash/vapor. Both neither one can bypass mercers level of regen.... At most he could go intangible which is something mercer cant touch/deal with and force an incon

edit double checked, thats regen negation up to mid, alex is three teirs above that at mid high

@Milly neither of them work on Type 1. And the "Conceptual Absorption" came from the absorption of Angels which are Type 2. there is nothing really Conceptual.

The pen or the sword said:
With decap he can't kill mercer, mercers regen is mid high, which is the point of coming back from ash/vapor. Both neither one can bypass mercers level of regen.... At most he could go intangible which is something mercer cant touch/deal with and force an incon
edit double checked, thats regen negation up to mid, alex is three teirs above that at mid high
So what's his regen limit?

The Causality said:
@Milly neither of them work on Type 1. And the "Conceptual Absorption" came from the absorption of Angels which are Type 2. there is nothing really Conceptual.
And demons too. Demons and angels were stated to be very conceptual existences, not even referring to the Spirit of Light and Darkness, which the narrative quite clearly describes several times as different.

IIRC, I believe even GOBUTA hit an angel.

My dude, angels and demons are Type 2 Abstracts. This means that they're physical beings with immortality linked to a concept. Type 1 Abstracts, what Baba is, are people who are literally living abstractions.

Type 2 Abstract Existence is just immortality, you need Type 1 to be a living abstractions.

Conceptual manip types are something else. Type 3 Conceptual Manip is manipulating concepts that are affected by the physical things they represent, whereas Type 2 Concept Manip is concepts that are totally unaffected by the physical world. And this is what Baba has.

What do you mean by that? His regen limit was removed some time ago... You need atomization or hax to kill mercer.
Best Benimaru can do is leave nothing, not even ashes, also, again, which Benimaru? At least 7-C or just barebones 7-C.

I didn't see anything in either one that lets him bypass mercers regen, yeah thats not enough to bypass mercers regen, he needs to atomize to kill mercer and thats vaporization. So he can't kill mercer and he doesn't resist disease manip...

Type 2 Abstract Existence is just immortality, you need Type 1 to be a living abstractions.
Conceptual manip types are something else. Type 3 Conceptual Manip is manipulating concepts that are affected by the physical things they represent, whereas Type 2 Concept Manip is concepts that are totally unaffected by the physical world. And this is what Baba has.
I know, but the passage itself said Demons and Angels were a conceptual existence, doesn't count as one too? They just have their immortality forever linked the primary abstracts, that keep creating these conceptual existences.

But yeah, I still think it's incon.

"
"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."
"
~ Chapter 114

I didn't see anything in either one that lets him bypass mercers regen, yeah thats not enough to bypass mercers regen, he needs to atomize to kill mercer and thats vaporization. So he can't kill mercer and he doesn't resist disease manip...
Alright. 7-C Benimaru stands no chance. But at least 7-C Benimaru does.

How what abilitiy does he have to bypass mercers regen? Ap gap doesn't allow for atomizations without showings, nothing I read in the second part seemed like it could destroy mercer...

Doesn't matter what the text says if it's been accepted as Type 2. Plus the quote says they're made out of pure energy, which isn't abstract at all.

Also I do wonder what Rimuru can do about getting his Type 2 concept erased if his resistances only go as far as Type 3?

Doesn't matter what the text says if it's been accepted as Type 2. Plus the quote says they're made out of pure energy, which isn't abstract at all.
Also I do wonder what Rimuru can do about getting his Type 2 concept erased if his resistances only go as far as Type 3?
It can always be revised. And not sure, does Baba have the range to kill Rimuru?

How what abilitiy does he have to bypass mercers regen? Ap gap doesn't allow for atomizations without showings, nothing I read in the second part seemed like it could destroy mercer...
Forcing an incon. On second thought, Hinata would be far easier to debate.

Yeah thats the best Benimaru can do, and even then it needs to be one of his first moves cause alex first in character move is gas, wich breaks you down at the molecular level in under six seconds... My whole point was Benimaru doesn't stand a realistic chance.

Hinata does seem like the better match/set up

It'd need to be revised first, not just added here.

I don't think Baba can reach true Rimuru, but unless Rimuru can snipe from across wherever his true body is, then Conceptual Manip would still prevent him from creating new bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back