• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
It'd need to be revised first, not just added here.
I don't think Baba can reach true Rimuru, but unless Rimuru can snipe from across wherever his true body is, then Conceptual Manip would still prevent him from creating new bodies.
He can snipe. But he sends out a clone.

In a bit I'm gonna get to reading this and updating the OP.

Pretty soon the Nasuverse god tiers are gonna have an "At Least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A" rating. I'd say hold off on removing them from High 3-A until that thread reaches it's conclusion.

Fair enough, he's a fairly strong contender.

Probably. Some lizards powered up by The Hist made a low 1-C piss his pants. The Hist also exists at a High 1-B level, so I don't think any of the candidates even have the range to hit the entirety of it.

What can the 9-A WoD guys do? Cause Jill has her passive 1-A probability and fate hax and 1-A death manip.

PsychoWarper said:
What can the 9-A WoD guys do? Cause Jill has her passive 1-A probability and fate hax and 1-A death manip.
9-A have naturally disbelief hax when enabled, Passive 1-A Power Null and Narrative Erasure.

Then there's their Passive Updating Fate hax that negates attempts to change destiny it has set.

Then they can set any of their hax to be Passive with a thought.

Besides that, their hax on their page pretty much explain everything else, if you need additional explanations on their hax, feel free to ask.

PsychoWarper said:
Yeah uh... Jill loses her spot.

Also what characters might this apply to?
Disbelief should be a clause, as it has to be both enabled and given a condition, seems like Jill > Mages without Disbelief hax, Mages with Disbelief hax > Jill.

Mage's abilities apply to all the current profiles, but when I've finished all the profiles, it will still only apply to them, it shouldn't go to anyone else, except Demons.

So, Vampires, Werewolves and Mummies don't have the Mage's abilities or hax.

So what would this weakness do in a match for Mages "Mage's cannot use their abilities in front of none-supernatural beings or risk a Paradox backlash."

It kinda reminds me of Culexus in a way

PsychoWarper said:
So what would this weakness do in a match for Mages "Mage's cannot use their abilities in front of none-supernatural beings or risk a Paradox backlash."

It kinda reminds me of Culexus.
If the person they are fighting isn't Supernatural is some aspect, then Mages cannot use their abilities on them and will be punished for it.

Marauder Mages are immune to Paradoxes but their hax don't work on Non-Supernatural beings.

Hmm while that would definetly not go well for them in some matches most matches they should be fine so yeah id say WoD characters for top of 9-A either tied with Jill or first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back