• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bai Xiaochu's High 6-C key should be able to get a spot there. At least with speed unequalized since Vel'Koz is only subsonic.

From what I can see on Vel's profile, Bai should be able to win with speed equalized as well

Laughs in Umineko & Cthulhu Mythos

I mean with the stuff its unknown who will win if we go hajun vs Shub

That's massive wank to put Hajun that high, the Gates likely surpass the entire verse, let alone Shub-Niggurath.

PsychoWarper said:
Not really, I wont say which is higher but at this point I doubt the Gates surpass the entire verse.
Then that's likely based on a lack of knowledge on Cthulhu mythos or Hajun.

But can you confidently say that you don't lack knowledge on Hajun?

Why don't we stop all this pointless talk of 1-A and do something productive instead, it's annoying.

InfiniteSped said:
Bai Xiaochu's High 6-C key should be able to get a spot there. At least with speed unequalized since Vel'Koz is only subsonic.

From what I can see on Vel's profile, Bai should be able to win with speed equalized as well
Judging from Bai's profile, Vel looks at him and Bai dies gets memory, madness, reality warp, existence erasure, biology, and corruption haxxed to death

Ravenous4th said:
But can you confidently say that you don't lack knowledge on Hajun?

Why don't we stop all this pointless talk of 1-A and do something productive instead, it's annoying.
I didn't say that though, did I?

And I've heard first hand what Masadaverse has, and by people who possess knowledge of both verses far beyond mine and what I would actually confidently say anyone else's knowledge on both verses place Cthulhu Mythos above them.

InfiniteSped said:

Judging from Bai's profile, Vel looks at him and Bai dies gets memory, madness, reality warp, existence erasure, biology, and corruption haxxed to death

I didn't say that though, did I?

And I've heard first hand what Masadaverse has, and by people who possess knowledge of both verses far beyond mine and what I would actually confidently say anyone else's knowledge on both verses place Cthulhu Mythos above them.

Then by definition youre being sure it is above masadaverse tben even tho the latter is unknown and so coming with "confidently" shows that ideal

Then by definition youre being sure it is above masadaverse tben even tho the latter is unknown and so coming with "confidently" shows that ideal

Did you read the part about me knowing people who know about both topics better than any anyone else who put Cthulhu Mythos above Masadaverse or did you think you had a 'Gotcha' moment and just choose to hastily write out a comment attempting to do so.

Did you read the part about me knowing people who know about both topics better than any anyone else who put Cthulhu Mythos above Masadaverse or did you think you had a 'Gotcha' moment and just choose to hastily write out a comment attempting to do so.

Name me who is actually knowledgeable at the two verses? Youre "confidently" saying that since theres knowledgeable guy it doesnt mean the other person would be right. Heck i dont think its that easy for someone to get into two things because needing more context for both verse and so far Azzy is seem to be knowledgeable at CM and for masadaverse is ALRF but he gone now maybe either Raven or sleepy. But the point is youre basically going with 1 person consensus that its an ideal to side with somethibg that youre claiming as legitamate argument to conclude either Verse wins. So its really neccessarily to pin point to what youre already claiming as it is parrotting the idea of what it is not yet fully discovered by many.

Without speed equalized, Vel just gets blitzed.

For speed equalized, guess I'll make a match later.

Who? Ive never heard anyone knowledgeable on both say definitively which is stronger after these newest Masada Revisions since most people dont even fully understand Masadas new level.

The closest I can think of is Ultima saying that the Shinza Gods and The Ultimate Gods will most likely remain 1-A even after the Tier revision.

Most people ive seen just say that Masada should just be tied with Umineko and CM for 1st place.

Udlmaster said:
Niarobi and Webcamparrot, their knowledge on both verses surpasses everyone on this wiki and could crush anyone, including myself, casually in a debate.

I place their research above all others.
Who are those?

You guys

all of you really know how to turn a debating site into a "no im better" fight

good lord

all of the stupid (you know who you are) comments are getting removed. stop this.

Anyhoo. I had removed the second Mother Eater instance before but now it seems to have returned (?) so it's off again.

Changing gears who was the other Character for Low 4-C 5th I know Xenoverse 1 Buu Future Warrior was a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back