• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

A very brief explanation:

Basically, the Singularity is now a true Outerversal realm, spanning from baseline Outerversal to infinite "degrees" above.

Even a god with 1 Taikyoku transcends the Singularity the same manner the Singularity transcends dimensioned object - no matter how you stack the Singularity "levels" up, you will not reach even a god with 1 Taikyoku.

The difference of 1 Taikyoku is also unquantifiably higher than what we initially thought.

Let's not talk about Hajun here.

Who are the current contestants for 5th place 7-A?

I have two possible candidates and want to see what the requirements are.

Haven't the foggiest, DT. If I had to guess, something something FGO.

Let's do a bracket to see who gets the 5th spot

You know what? I will really do a bracket.

We have like 7 nominees already.

Edit: Here it is.

Well there's also Karna that can reduce your damage to 90%. Or his durability is straight up High 3-A to low 2C. Because he manage to block that attack in 5 seconds.

I'm torn between saying we should just make Masada Characters spot 1 in 7-A so that I can have the bracket in peace and saying you should make a match against Kumoko and Aleister first.

Ravenous4th said:
Guys, the definition of the Singularity which the Hadou Gods completely transcend has been changed, it is now something much greater than before, making the Hadou Gods' powers skyrocket'd to ridiculous heights.

You might want to make some new matches for the top 5 1-As as they are on a whole new level now.
One question. Why isn't he above the CM/Umineko characters then?

Because CM and Umineko likely transcend just as much as the Hadou Gods. The changes have just been made, we don't really know where they stand to each other.

Besides, debating super high 1-A like these guys tend to get arbitrary, I would say they will achieve inconclusive results.

Wouldn't really know until the matches happen, but you might as well treat the Hadou Gods as something entirely different from before.

Well done you for getting them from 5th/4th to 2nd/1st.

However, all will bow Down to the power of 1-A WoD.

Each dot of a infinite set sees the last as 3-D to it's platonic self.

Tony di bugalu said:
Still weaker than the Mythos/Masada :v
That's the lowest part of the cosmology.

Mages are the strongest playable character, but they can not compare to The Umbrae and above.

These infinite dots are made by the SHADOW of the Supernal realms, each realm of the Supernal contains another nigh-infinite set of Platonic truths that give meaning to Platonic forms/concepts.

Theres then an infinite amount of these Supernal realms that would transcend each other.

I dont doubt that WoD is strong and wouldnt be to surprised if they made to the Top 5 list but I dont know if they can match Masada, CM and Umineko.

But currently Masada and Umineko is in revision.

PsychoWarper said:
I dont doubt that WoD is strong and wouldnt be to surprised if they made to the Top 5 list but I dont know if they can match Masada, CM and Umineko.

But currently Masada and Umineko is in revision.
Your faith it can make it to the top 5 makes me happy :D

And there's a hilarious expansion for WoD that states the short stories written by H.P Lovecraft are cannon to the series.

"And there's a hilarious expansion for WoD that states the short stories written by H.P Lovecraft are cannon to the series. "

Scaling like this isn't allowed lest we get extremely high 1-A a lot of things, given the verse being public domain and all.

I don't believe there is any series that states H.P Lovecraft's short stories are cannon.

There is many who state beings like Cthulhu and such are cannon to their series, but they wouldn't be able to scale to the real one, because they wouldn't be demonstrated to be the same.

Anyway, I wasn't scaling WoD to Cthulhu anyway, I prefaced what I said with: "There's a hilarious expansion for WoD"

Wokistan said:
"And there's a hilarious expansion for WoD that states the short stories written by H.P Lovecraft are cannon to the series. "

Scaling like this isn't allowed lest we get extremely high 1-A a lot of things, given the verse being public domain and all.
Well if the stories are shown to be a part of the series where the characters display all the attributes of their OG Lovecraftian counterparts via statements or feats, then it could scale.

Yea, why is Wiz at the bottom of Tier 2-B? Either it needs to move to the top as Bartleby beat Khorne via concession, or Warhammer Fantasy needs to be moved to the bottom underneath it, and everyone else moves up a slot.

I know off the top of my head SCP stuff will claim that a lot of different verses are things that have all happened in the SCP verse but SCP's its own issue. If they just plagarized all the quotes that gave ratings they'd still be quotes giving the ratings, but who's gonna plagarize several books verbatim lol

Wokistan said:
I know off the top of my head SCP stuff will claim that a lot of different verses are things that have all happened in the SCP verse but SCP's its own issue. If they just plagarized all the quotes that gave ratings they'd still be quotes giving the ratings, but who's gonna plagarize several books verbatim lol
Wok, it doesn't say : "Cthulhu Mythos is cannon to WoD" it says "The Books written by H.P Lovecraft are to be used as source material" (I am Para-quoting here)

It states one is to use these books as the source material, it is better than having the statements be in the series, because it has the context of the entire books (short stories) as apart of the series.

AmeliaSCooper said:
or Warhammer Fantasy needs to be moved to the bottom underneath it
HAHAHA yeah that's not happening. Maybe W101 could go over Warhammer but Warhammer sure as heck isn't going under the character's it's stomped.

Have you considered Bartleby only beat Khorne with a very niche ability that is primarily useful against Khorne and other chaos gods?

@Smashor

Dude, Wizard101 won. Nothing is going to change it. I debated Wokistan on discord to and it reached the same conclusion. Warhammer should be moved to number 2 and wizard101 to number 1. Amelia said nothing about Warhammer going below the characters they stomped

That "niche" ability was enough to put Khorne down, weather you like it or not

If you inherintly disagree with the results, you can message me on my wall or message me on discord Zenkaibat7#8706

Zenkaibattery1 said:
That "niche" ability was enough to put Khorne down, weather you like it or not
I'm not saying this is the case, I'm saying it's a possibility. Has anyone done Tiamat, Oryx, ANYONE vs Wizard 101 other than Khorne? Because beating Khorne dosn't make you the strongest. Beating almost everyone makes you the strongest. You can't just be better than the one guy below you, you have to be better than EVERYONE below you.

So 2-B is looking at some changes. I'm iffy on Wizard matches since Wok barely spoke on them. That said...Xue Ying seems to have the ability to bat the highest, hence putting him in 1st (for now) for the same reason Reinhard is 1st in 5-B despite others being able to reasonably defeat him. Make sense?

After that it seems contentious between Wizard 101 unless they man up and take that 1-A upgrade they keep talking about, Oryx, and Khorne. In some order.

Back