• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

Um

no

Probability hax is not automatically 6D unless it would be due to a specific mechanic from a verse. Not universally.

Antoniofer said:
I mean, probability hax its by default 6D hax, although it may vary depending of the theory.
Since this apparently isn't a typo

What in my even

Probability isn't some higher dimensional concept, like Time being 4D for example, it's simply actions being more in favor of whoever uses it

At most you could argue it's Causality or fate manipulation, but that's not even 4D either let alone 6D.

Does that protect him from harm, though?
If he's 3-D with 4-D hax, then he needs protection if he wants to win (or at the very least "not incon") against someone like Lady Death or Sauron, both of whom have numerous ways to hax down a 3-D character if they aren't protected by something.

And before someone says it, I've already read through this guy's match VS Sauron. I'm saying this now because from what I can tell, everyone focused on this character's offense and not "what does he have that stops him from dying at the same time or beforehand?", the latter of which is something that should have been brought up and just...wasn't, for some reason.

Yes.His probabily hax is like plot armour it lets him win against others

The reason why having additional axis (not spatial one but the one related to m-theory) its because the character "cover" already those, so alterning probabilities wouldn't affect it.

Plot hax is not quite related to probability or dimensionality in general, it more narrative/metaphysical/pataphysical based. Prob Manipulation is subpower of Fate and Causality Manipulaton (with fate being subpower of causality), but the first one may or not work as it may have an esoteric origin; it also depends of the level of the causality.

Setsuna tenma said:
Yes.His probabily hax is like plot armour it lets him win against others
>probability hax that automatically prevents the character from losing

Spiderman not this shit again

I mean.

"I think and you die of bad luck" isn't a whole lot better than "I exist and you die of bad luck"

Plus that was a joke anyways

Can some Guilty Gear characters get a place in 3-A? They are currently at Immeasurable speed and some of them like Universal Will and Justice can send you to Higher-D.

This is a question, not proposal.

I guess I can create the match, what character from DxD needs to fight?

EDIT: Oh, wait its against FEE.

Is optional equiptment allowed for this? Because if it is I think Randall Flagg might be able to take 1st 8-C with Black Thirteen's High 1-B Madness hax being out of the Culexus' paygrade.

I thought

wait what

Black Thirteen, I heard, was used like once by Flagg

not standard equipment

in fact I heard that from King himself

Ah.

Then no, not to my knowledge. Standard only. At least, that was the policy ages back.

Huh. It makes more sense to allow optional equiptment in my opinion, since it's the character at their absolute peak. It's just odd that someone who's not on the list could be #1 by picking up a gemstone.

It's also odd that someone could be #1 for using a piece of equipment they were granted the usage of in a single instance.

Mr. Bambu said:
Black Thirteen, I heard, was used like once by Flagg
Twice, actually, but yeah. It's definitely not something he just carries around with him at all times.

Guys, the definition of the Singularity which the Hadou Gods completely transcend has been changed, it is now something much greater than before, making the Hadou Gods' powers skyrocket'd to ridiculous heights.

You might want to make some new matches for the top 5 1-As as they are on a whole new level now.

Ravenous4th said:
Guys, the definition of the Singularity which the Hadou Gods completely transcend has been changed, it is now something much greater than before, making the Hadou Gods' powers skyrocket'd to ridiculous heights.
You might want to make some new matches for the top 5 1-As as they are on a whole new level now.
no

Back