• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

For the record, I will be awaiting the conclusion of actual matches before applying changes to 2-B since so much has been changing about the tier recently.

Power creep will do that to you.

killed my dog and my three children

shot them full of crowns and pay to win stuff

The Smashor said:
What f***ing wanking are you wizards doing to make Bartleby beat 7D Void hax?
That is quite rude you know. Theres no reason to talk like that, im surprised you havent gotten a warning from that

And if it is wanking, please, be my guest and change it. Because as it is right now, youre just being rude

I'm just saying. 7D void hax. I don't know much about either character but I feel like it takes at least a little bit of wank to say the person without 5D or higher abilities beats the guy with 7D voidhax.

"Have you considered Bartleby only beat Khorne with a very niche ability that is primarily useful against Khorne and other chaos gods?"

Can you name any 2B characters who it WOULDN'T be useful against?

"What f***ing wanking are you wizards doing to make Bartleby beat 7D Void hax?"

We're arguing one of two things:

A.) Xue Ying isn't 5D and thus doesn't scale under higher-dimensional hax

B.) Xue Ying is 5D and is made 2-A since there's no AP prerequisite for 2-A

"After that it seems contentious between Wizard 101 unless they man up and take that 1-A upgrade they keep talking about"

At the moment we don't have a lot of feats to 100% confirm it's 1-A. Most of the stuff regarding that were statements made late-game and had no significance in relation to the events that have taken place so far (although they were hinted towards being a major theme for the next arc). As such, it's safe to say that it'll most likely prove to be 1-A once the next arc comes around, but so far we can't confirm. I'm willing to make the thread if people think we should but I still stand by the notion that it'd be best to wait until the next arc comes around so we can use the actual feats as opposed to simple statements. We're just going by what we can 100% confirm, in that it's at least in the 2-B rating.

Like I said in the match thread, even if Xue Ying isn't 5-D being and still be a 4-D, his Void Hax is still 7-D.

More or less thanks to how its verse works.

I had to spend 8 months in order to get a proper grasp of WoD's cosmology, trust me when I say, there isn't any more confusing verse cosmology than WoD's.

Now, I don't mean Complex or Powerful, I mean confusing.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Isn't World of Darkness an MMO series? It can't be THAT complex even by those standards
You're thinking of World of Warcraft.

World of Darkness is a Tabletop series.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Oh tabletop, my bad.
But yeah it can't be that confusing can it?
Well, imagine this:

There's states to be Tapestry, Tellurian, Umbra, Horizen, Fallen Reality, Supernal, Abyss and Void.

Now, Without them being specifically stated (at first) where they are you have to use some guess work:

So you come to

Tellurian (All things)

Supernal and Abyss

Umbra

Horizon

Tapestry

Fallen Reality

Void.

however, Void and Abyss are stated to be the same, Fallen Reality is in the tapestry, Supernal are stated to be Platonic concepts for the Fallen Reality, Tapestry is stated to also mean all things, Abyss is stated equal to the Supernal, being the source of all Archetypal lies.

And you haven't even gotten into the specifics of the areas.

Like the Umbra having a Low, Mid and High Umbra, But also having a Pen-Umbra Which isn't the High Umbra, yet the Pen-Umbra also runs along the entirety of the Umbra itself.

Then within this there are 4 realms not stated to be in the High, Mid, Low or even pen-Umbra.

Then the Supernal, giving Platonic meaning to Platonic Truths isn't the only conceptual source realm, there's 5 in total.

Supernal, source of all Platonic Truths, Abyss, source of al Archetypal lies, Vulgate, a world of pure concepts where all lower things are but a shadow in a cave, projected by the sun which is the Vulgate, then the spire which are the Vulgate's concepts stretching "into infinity" and the The Epiphanies Which is a realm that transcends the concept of stability and concrete reality.

You dont have to be Higher D to have Higher D hax, like 90% of this list is full of people who have hax many levels above their physical tier such as Jill Presto (9-A) who has multiple 1-A hax despite being 9-A physically.

Here those are called smurfs.

PsychoWarper said:
You dont have to be Higher D to have Higher D hax, like 90% of this list is full of people who have hax many levels above their physical tier such as Jill Presto (9-A) who has multiple 1-A hax despite being 9-A physically.
Delectable smurfs.

WoD in a nut shell, ironically bar the Ultimate being.

PsychoWarper said:
The problem is that the biggest argument for Xue Ying was that he was Higher Dimensional (5D to be exact), which would put him up for a 2-A rating regardless. And for the record, I could argue that Bartleby can negate the Higher Dimensional stuff, especially if Xue Ying is drawing power from an external source rather than being his own independent source of power, but that's an argument for the vs thread.

No, the biggest argument was is the Void hax and more exactly the Voidification that I brought. Which never at this moment was not debated by you back (you ignored the entire explanation) and focused on another point. I've also said that he only uses the World energy for the World Avatars which is not something that will affect his current strongest key. If you refer to the Void Energy coming from the Higher Dimensional energy of the Black Fog Spheres that transcend the N known Multiverses, then Bartleby can't reach that as he needs Void Hax at that level or 1C AP (said in the thread).

I didn't comment back in the thread as you said you'll do a revision, still nothing.

@Bambu, just need to say this here. I won't bring another coment on this theme here.

Thank you very much. For now 2-B will be left as is until we see how things turn out. In other news, I see the 7-A tourney got filled quickly so @DT once that finishes post the winner I guess, and they'll take the 5th 7-A position.

@EmperorDoom25

It should be "characters from Masadaverse" instead of solely Hajun, based on the information we have now, there are beings who can contend against even Hajun in Masadaverse.

Unknown, things become extremely arbitrary at this point.

The changes are just made, why don't you stop being impatient?

Then why did you put him on the 2nd place to begin with, when even DarkLK said that he shouldn't be there.

This is something annoying, In the very first place, you put him in the 2nd place without him having an actual match against any Hadou Gods, and when someone made the matches - in which Akuto gets stomped - you just brush it off with the same argument every single time, up until now.

Better provide the justifications or don't put him there at all.

Back