• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

Setsuna tenma said:
Didn't we settle this matter two threads ago?

This was the consensus, to put Reinhard by himself with his 1-A hax, Amakasu and Nakiri on the same tier because of their 2-B hax, and Meth by himself because he isn't a smurf:

"1. Reinhard Heydrich

2. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons

3. Amakasu Masahiko and Nakiri Kuubou

4. Methuselah

5. Yhwach"

This makes it so that Masada characters don't take up more than three slots, and that each 5-B Masada character isn't clumped up with one another that implys inaccuracies.

So why is The Atlas tied with Emprah for 1st 4-B? Even with speed unequalised im pretty sure Emprah still stomps.

because in immeasurable vs MFTL+ even a passive won't function, is basically it

Not even Type 2 Concept Manip, which can beat the most extreme Acausals can beat Immeasurable speed?

I think this is worth a discussion. But meh, leave it like that for now.

Tier 4 emperor is a projection of a High 1-B/1-A, so not really. It just becomes an issue of how much the warp god is allowed to interfere at that point and all and immeasurable speed still beats nearly all of not tier 2 so I think its fine

PsychoWarper said:
I mean Atlas can do nothing to Emprah and technically Emprah can eventually yeet Atlas.
that's not how time works tho

Emprah can't "Eventually Yeet" something that's always two degrees of infinity faster.

Something that's beyond time doesn't stop being beyond time.

Schnee One said:
Emprah can't "Eventually Yeet" something that's always two degrees of infinity faster.

Ok, it stays then

Schnee One said:

It depends upon his range. A universal+ attack should still work. No?

1. Immeasurable would be infinitely superior to "timeless"

2. He doesn't have the time to erase the concept of time under such a blitz.

Like there's literally no range and no possibility of him acting.

Yep, knocks YGO out of 5th place.

Which Tensei Slime Whatever characters are High 7-A again? I've clicked I dunno how many character links now, and all of the profiles I keep seeing are 7-C or 6-A or High 4-C or something.

Mr. Bambu said:
1. Immeasurable would be infinitely superior to "timeless"

2. He doesn't have the time to erase the concept of time under such a blitz.

Like there's literally no range and no possibility of him acting.
Yes he'd definitely get blitzed first. My point is a Omnidirectional attack should work on Atlas regardless of GEOM being only MFTL+

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Which Tensei Slime Whatever characters are High 7-A again? I've clicked I dunno how many character links now, and all of the profiles I keep seeing are 7-C or 6-A or High 4-C or something.
Light novel.

Back